Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted to share my appreciation -
RedBull
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 6 posts

Wanted to share my appreciation -
02-12-2015 3:22 AM

Guys, I am speechless. I don't know how to thank John for he went extra mile for me.
I ordered THU, Latina and EFZ and asked for 3 samples in note of the order form. I then send him an e-mail and asked for 4 samples, one to include AOA; both order and e-mail are different, my fault on me. So I post in the forum state that I will be getting a AOA sample; realize that shipment is on the way, he send me a pm and told me that he didn't include AOA because in the order note and e-mail request for samples are different. So he send me an AOA sample by itself. He didn't have to, and I wouldn't mind.
Man! I really appreciate how he take care this for me. I never have this kind of treatment from other vendors.
Thank you John, you took care your people and I just wanted to share this with the forum.
02-12-2015 3:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by bonadzz

kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 708
Thanks received:
765 thanks in 522 posts

RE: Wanted to share my appreciation -
02-12-2015 3:36 AM

Looking forward to your reviews! Good

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
02-12-2015 3:36 AM
bonadzz
Vendor

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
208 thanks in 104 posts

02-12-2015 9:34 AM

You are very welcome Smile.

-John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
02-12-2015 9:34 AM
Paradox
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 68
Thanks received:
505 thanks in 161 posts

02-12-2015 10:32 AM

(02-12-2015 3:22 AM)RedBull Wrote:  Guys, I am speechless. I don't know how to thank John for he went extra mile for me.
I ordered THU, Latina and EFZ and asked for 3 samples in note of the order form. I then send him an e-mail and asked for 4 samples, one to include AOA; both order and e-mail are different, my fault on me. So I post in the forum state that I will be getting a AOA sample; realize that shipment is on the way, he send me a pm and told me that he didn't include AOA because in the order note and e-mail request for samples are different. So he send me an AOA sample by itself. He didn't have to, and I wouldn't mind.
Man! I really appreciate how he take care this for me. I never have this kind of treatment from other vendors.
Thank you John, you took care your people and I just wanted to share this with the forum.

So cool!

Many vendors don't realize how important good customer service really is. It only insures future sales. In the very least it increases the chance of future sales. Not only that, good customer service creates brand loyalty.

Off topic

I wish I could test & report on Pheromone Treasure's products but I can only buy a bottle here and there. That's really why you don't see more reviews from me. I have finally finished testing Taboo By XS so look for a report soon.
02-12-2015 10:32 AM
Thanks given by moe
RedBull
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 16
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 6 posts

02-12-2015 10:46 PM

(02-12-2015 10:32 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Off topic

I wish I could test & report on Pheromone Treasure's products but I can only buy a bottle here and there. That's really why you don't see more reviews from me. I have finally finished testing Taboo By XS so look for a report soon.

Paradox, you're one of my favorite person for the review; I like your reviews and writing style, from ordering to packaging to self effect, effect of other women, the target and the experience in the venue; very detail, yet cut out all the unnecessary stuff unlike most people. And most importantly only the product; not mixed. I really appreciate your reviews.

John, If you're reading and if you want someone to test your products, I really hope you include Paradox.

Thank you,
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 10:47 PM by RedBull.)
02-12-2015 10:46 PM

Share This Thread