Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wanted Man Unscented Review
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1631
Thanks received:
3346 thanks in 1527 posts

Wanted Man Unscented Review
02-26-2013 8:46 AM

from the Love Potion website:

WANTED MAN - (for men) - Crafted for the outlaw - the lone wolf on the prowl, the bad boy. Highly 'alpha' and intensely, thrillingly attractive to women; but be warned: the strong alpha messages this pheromone blend emotes may provoke aggression in other alpha males.
* Ingredients: Androsterone, Androstenone.
02-26-2013 8:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, fluffygirl12, Sptsmed, paradigmshift, NuTrix

Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 194
Thanks received:
338 thanks in 104 posts

RE: Wanted Man Unscented Review
02-27-2013 1:54 PM

This one works as advertised guys. On me 3-4 sprays (small bottle, alcohol based) is just flat out dangerous. Very very noticeable reactions from women, especially and including the wife.

In testing this, I have made the mistake of wearing it while I was out and about town. One time while grocery shopping I saw a female friend who was divorced several months earlier. Within just a few minutes of "catch -up" chatting she was looking at me like I was her favorite dessert. And she kept moving closer and closer with this big smile on her face. I felt like the red M&M in one of those commercials.

Another day of testing, the reactions I got from a couple different women were so strong I went home and washed it off. Seriously. I am happily married and want to stay that way and so the safest thing to do was wipe it off.

This is a definite winner on date night with the wife or if things have not been too crazy on a regular night. Of course that is with the understanding that this is a high-none product and I do not throw it on when the Mrs. is PMSing or during that time of the month. That would be bad. For me. But if you hit those periods where she is more receptive - Wanted Man works as well as any sexual mix that I have tried.

There are also a couple colognes that come with Wanted Man pre-mixed in. Home Run has a very classic male scent to it and has the extra boost of Wanted Man.

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 3:23 PM by Bosshank.)
02-27-2013 1:54 PM
Thanks given by halo0073, Sptsmed, extraballislit, paradigmshift, NuTrix, NikkiReloaded, PhoenixOnFyre119, DssMaster
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1185
Thanks received:
2103 thanks in 984 posts

03-11-2013 10:43 AM

I actually had a spray of Evil In Carnation boosted with Wanted Man and was getting some amazing attention from it until a female friend of mine liked it so much she stole it for herself. Wanted Man definitely works as advertized.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-11-2013 10:43 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3519
Thanks received:
2870 thanks in 1455 posts

04-16-2013 10:48 AM

My hubby didn't go for the Home Run scent but Voracious worked well...for both of us. It's true guys AND gals - this one turned me into a horny mess...and I LIKED it Big Grin GrrrRuff! drool

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-16-2013 10:48 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, halo0073, PhoenixOnFyre119, DssMaster
steveshorny1
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 85 posts

04-18-2013 7:35 PM

(02-27-2013 1:54 PM)Bosshank Wrote:  This one works as advertised guys. On me 3-4 sprays (small bottle, alcohol based) is just flat out dangerous. Very very noticeable reactions from women, especially and including the wife.

In testing this, I have made the mistake of wearing it while I was out and about town. One time while grocery shopping I saw a female friend who was divorced several months earlier. Within just a few minutes of "catch -up" chatting she was looking at me like I was her favorite dessert. And she kept moving closer and closer with this big smile on her face. I felt like the red M&M in one of those commercials.

Another day of testing, the reactions I got from a couple different women were so strong I went home and washed it off. Seriously. I am happily married and want to stay that way and so the safest thing to do was wipe it off.

This is a definite winner on date night with the wife or if things have not been too crazy on a regular night. Of course that is with the understanding that this is a high-none product and I do not throw it on when the Mrs. is PMSing or during that time of the month. That would be bad. For me. But if you hit those periods where she is more receptive - Wanted Man works as well as any sexual mix that I have tried.

There are also a couple colognes that come with Wanted Man pre-mixed in. Home Run has a very classic male scent to it and has the extra boost of Wanted Man.

Hey thanks so much for sharing your experience. I'm really new here and whilst i have read the recomended threads, I still wasnt really sure where to start. So I think just buying something and see what happens is gonna be what i need to do. Dive right in I guess.
You found something that makes the wife horny? thats a winner in my book.
I think I'll have to try this stuff out quickly.
Thanks again.
04-18-2013 7:35 PM

Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-22-2013 6:23 AM

I got a sample of this with my last order, I think it's time to give it a try.

Thanks for the info.
04-22-2013 6:23 AM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1155
Thanks received:
657 thanks in 428 posts

10-06-2014 6:49 AM

(04-22-2013 6:23 AM)Koibito Wrote:  I got a sample of this with my last order, I think it's time to give it a try.

Thanks for the info.

Koibito, did you try it at the end? Please report

Hi Nutrix
DO you remember how many sprays worked for your husband? Was it from a big bottle?

Many thanks
M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Style
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

10-06-2014 6:49 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3519
Thanks received:
2870 thanks in 1455 posts

11-21-2014 12:27 AM

(10-06-2014 6:49 AM)moe Wrote:  Hi Nutrix
DO you remember how many sprays worked for your husband? Was it from a big bottle?

Many thanks
M.

He's got it in the 1oz spray scented in Voracious. 2 sprays, 3 max Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-21-2014 12:27 AM
Thanks given by moe, Snoopyace, DssMaster
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1185
Thanks received:
2103 thanks in 984 posts

07-27-2015 3:02 PM

I'm not getting this unscented but I am getting a bottle of Wanted Man boosted with Merlin's Blend and I cannot wait to play with this one and expose my bride to it. I love both the scent and the phero so I know this'll be a winner. To be different I'm getting this in the spray variant.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
07-27-2015 3:02 PM
Thanks given by RussianWolf

RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 470
Thanks received:
285 thanks in 179 posts

07-27-2015 3:38 PM

(07-27-2015 3:02 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I'm not getting this unscented but I am getting a bottle of Wanted Man boosted with Merlin's Blend and I cannot wait to play with this one and expose my bride to it. I love both the scent and the phero so I know this'll be a winner. To be different I'm getting this in the spray variant.

Hey Snoopyace, I was wondering if you're getting that full fragrance or lightly scented

Also what formula have you've found works best -
A. 100% alcohol
B. 60% alcohol / 40% oil
C. 60% alcohol / 40% silicone
D. 90% alcohol / 10% oil

Thanks, I've been wanting to try the mad scientist brews for awhile now

Peace
07-27-2015 3:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post