Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

WTF!!! Federal Reserve Law Enforcement
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

Sex: Male

WTF!!! Federal Reserve Law Enforcement
09-20-2012 6:38 AM

[Image: Federal-Reserve-Police-Patrol-Car.jpg]

Yep, FRPD: Federal Reserve Police Department! As authorized by a tidy little section in the Patriot Act.

Quote:Section 364 of the Act, Uniform Protection Authority for Federal Reserve, reads: Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence. Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.

But I guess we're really not supposed to know just how in bed our fucking politicians are with the Banksters.

Quote:By mid morning today, as Occupy Wall Street protesters marched around the perimeter of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, all signs that an FRPD (Federal Reserve Police Department) existed had disappeared. The FRPD patrol cars and law enforcement officers had been replaced by NYPD patrol cars and officers. That decision may have been made to keep from drawing attention to a mushrooming new domestic police force that most Americans do not know exists.

Pretty fucking pitiful and completely unconstitutional: government law enforcement authority for a private police force for a private company.

Coming soon: The United Banksters of America and a new Constitution: "We The Banksters"!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-20-2012 6:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: WTF!!! Federal Reserve Law Enforcement
09-20-2012 6:55 PM

Everything goes full circle in time, its pretty bad with the middle class shrinking everyday. Scary as hell really and the worst part is the rest of the world isn't much better. The banks will get bailed out again, not like they really changed anything, other than have there own militia.
09-20-2012 6:55 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-20-2012 8:07 PM

(09-20-2012 6:55 PM)Hurakan Wrote:  ...not like they really changed anything...

The exact same class oppression has been going on for centuries. It is amazing at first to see how many times the federal reserve (under different aliases, of course) has pulled the same horrific, destructive, controlling maneuvers, and how the public hardly seems to notice.

If you want the full history lesson google the money masters and watch the 3 and a half hour documentary.

Or read Sir Thomas Moor's Utopia published 1516 a.d. (with footnotes.... middle english is tricky otherwise)

I could go on for days about this stuff.

As always, thank you, Mark, for posting some real informative material.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
09-20-2012 8:07 PM
mark-in-dallas
Dumb Guy That Pays The Bills

09-20-2012 8:18 PM

(09-20-2012 8:07 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  The exact same class oppression has been going on for centuries. It is amazing at first to see how many times the federal reserve (under different aliases, of course) has pulled the same horrific, destructive, controlling maneuvers, and how the public hardly seems to notice.

I could go on for days about this stuff.

As always, thank you, Mark, for posting some real informative material.

Actually, its been a couple of millenium now and goes back to the days of Jesus Christ and before!

I could go on for weeks! Banksters are the most evil thing to exist on the planet and EVERY war can be attributed to their fucking greediness!

What else am I here for, other than to post interesting and informative material? Well, that and to watch out for the forum, keep the rif-raf out, and babysit when needed. Smile

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
09-20-2012 8:18 PM
solidprice
Pheromones not important!

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Sad RE: WTF!!! Federal Reserve Law Enforcement
10-03-2012 1:26 PM

Wait a minute, did i read about this in a history book?
Different place and day/century.
same sad story eh?
facepalm

Forgive any typos in advance i type most of my posts on a touch phone.
Pheromones not important! your game, mindset, and applyed knowledge is!
Journal > http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journeys-of-solidprice
10-03-2012 1:26 PM

alphavitea

Rep Post

07-30-2013 6:30 AM

Banksters are the worst scum on earth. We lowly citizens have to toil away in this debt economy to feed these pigs.

If she bites you did it right.
07-30-2013 6:30 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Federal Government takes over the Internet mark-in-dallas 0 1,265 02-14-2015 11:09 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Federal School Loans - The Next Bubble mark-in-dallas 8 3,618 10-16-2012 9:42 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Fake pot that acts real stymies law enforcement Mtnjim 24 8,980 02-25-2010 1:10 PM
Last Post: PapaWolf