Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WOLF at work
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 8 posts

WOLF at work
12-12-2014 10:39 AM

So I've finally taken the advice of many others and started testing out my mones solo to really see and understand the effects as well as find my sweet spot and I think I've made a break through lol...

I started out my work week ( I'm a correctional officer / rotating 7 day work weeks) with 2 sprays of wolf to the neck. SELF EFFECTS: I felt pretty good, like I just got paid and have a free check to do what I want type good lol. OTHERS: I noticed a bit more respect, I few stares but when I turned and made eye contact they seemed to snap out of it. Nothing too serious.

Mid week maybe day 3 or 4 I stepped up to 3 sprays... SELF EFFECTS: I felt bullet proof .. Ridiculous confidence n I guess it showed.. OTHERS: LOTS of respect and LOTS of stares but now when I turn and make eye contact they just keep staring which kinda freaked me out at first but once I smiled or said something it became less awkward lol. People became really helpful and talkative once you speak and let it be known your cool to talk to. And they don't stop talking. One day I went to taco bell and I had already ordered my food and was waiting for my number to be called. I was looking at the menu killing time and the girl that had just taken my order came around the counter all the way to the opposite end, stood right next to me and made small talk about the $1 menu for 5 min. The very next day the same thing happened at this pizza place on my way to work. This time I had already picked up my food and was walking towards the door when the girl behind the counter came all the around the counter telling me about how they are going to start having new cakes on display every week now LOL. Also the hugs I got from females that I knew were a lot longer and tighter.. I noticed a sort of nervous attraction from females I didn't know. Nothing over the top but it was something there.

The next day I figured I'd take it a step further and go for 4 sprays and I think i OD'd which I didn't think was possible with wolf. SELF EFFECTS: I felt pretty good but it was hard to enjoy it with the slight headache. OTHERS: LOTS of respect at work. NOBODY f'd with me. Not much play from the ladies lol. I got a few deer in headlights. Just blank stare for a few seconds from men and women alike like I had a $100 bill on my forehead. People seemed scared to initiate conversation with me but once I got them talkin it was cool.

For the last few days of the work week i went back down to 3 sprays and I was back in bulletproof mode. So I guess it's safe to say that my sweet spot for Wolf is 3 sprays

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist, Evolve oil (sultans oud), Cohesion (SAMPLE), Connections (SAMPLE), Celebrity (SAMPLE), XS121 Beta (AC) (SAMPLE), Crush, Celebrity (sample), Thinker (sample)
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2014 10:51 AM by RiCh.)
12-12-2014 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf, ak4d4, AlteredBeast, boyscout73, XyzN, kimosabe, lunch, Santiago, moe, dorfmeister, Paul Mytool, Dafixisin

ak4d4
BRUTALITY

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
154 thanks in 106 posts

RE: WOLF at work
12-12-2014 11:39 AM

Nice report!

~Arsenal~
Alpha Dream: Glace, AM.

APEX: Core, Imprint, Pretoria sample

LAL : AV, Nude, NA, DP, Wolf and 2mg Androstadienone.

Love Scent: Alter Ego sample, Chikara sample

TruePheromones: TL oil, Cops.

PXS: A.C.E, Xist, Taboo, Odyssey, XS106b, Cohesian Oil, Love Boat sample, Flirt sample.

Fragrantica profile:

Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Ak4d4-presents-The-Journey
12-12-2014 11:39 AM
Thanks given by boyscout73, RiCh
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
22 thanks in 8 posts

12-12-2014 1:04 PM

(12-12-2014 11:39 AM)ak4d4 Wrote:  Nice report!

Thanks man

PheromoneXS: Ascend w/cops (sultans oud), Love Boat (sultans oud), Xist, Evolve oil (sultans oud), Cohesion (SAMPLE), Connections (SAMPLE), Celebrity (SAMPLE), XS121 Beta (AC) (SAMPLE), Crush, Celebrity (sample), Thinker (sample)
Androtics Direct: A314 1.32B (spray), Molecule C (TAC), P74,TUTH, AMMO, Instant Shine, Instant Honesty
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Androstadienone (5mg), Wolf, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf (sample)
Alpha Dream: LIIK ver. 2
12-12-2014 1:04 PM
kimosabe
Congruent Confidence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 718
Thanks received:
770 thanks in 525 posts

12-12-2014 2:46 PM

Wolf - The Loveable Alpha mix.

In time, you'll find yourself becoming the big brother of the "guests" at your workplace. Just be wary of the other alpha-"guests" there who may not be too happy with your newfound popularity and likeability and may try to manipulate you into doing something that they can swing to their advantage against you.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
PT: Desi, CPT, THU, GOA, Auraental*, AOA*, AT*, TS*, EFZ*
Apex: Core, Titan, Core V2*
LAL: Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PD: AM
LS:A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
VL: LT ('09 vintage)
*sample ^in shipment
12-12-2014 2:46 PM
Thanks given by AlteredBeast, RiCh
abclmnop
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 8 posts

12-12-2014 4:00 PM

Good stuff man. I've yet to push the limits on Wolf as I've found two sprays to be ideal. Really is a great work mone tho. I had a non-linear superior (ie not my boss and can't tell me shit) who I ALWAYS butted heads with relent after about 3-4 days with Wolf. He has a crappy personalty, so a nod and a "Hey" are about as good as it gets with him. I'm the only one who gets that now haha.
12-12-2014 4:00 PM
Thanks given by RiCh

lunch
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 9 posts

12-12-2014 5:12 PM

thanks for this report man. really considering getting this next year! Wonder how it would differ from A314 in a work environment

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity
12-12-2014 5:12 PM
Thanks given by RiCh
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

Thanks received:
46 thanks in 27 posts

WOLF at work
02-07-2015 11:11 PM

I've never used more than two sprays. I have a particularly acute sense of smell, and while I like the Wolf scent, two sprays seemed overwhelming. I worried it may be too much for those around me. So I really can't imagine using three sprays.

Do others find Wolf too strong after a full spray? Or am I misjudging the strength of its scent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pheromone dabbler
02-07-2015 11:11 PM
maxx55
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
253 thanks in 133 posts

02-07-2015 11:44 PM

(02-07-2015 11:11 PM)Futureman Wrote:  I've never used more than two sprays. I have a particularly acute sense of smell, and while I like the Wolf scent, two sprays seemed overwhelming. I worried it may be too much for those around me. So I really can't imagine using three sprays.

Do others find Wolf too strong after a full spray? Or am I misjudging the strength of its scent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used 5 drops (which should equal a spray) and I honestly very rarely get a whiff of it unless I had some on my wrist on I put it to my nose
02-07-2015 11:44 PM
SeekingSuccess
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 622
Thanks received:
360 thanks in 235 posts

02-08-2015 6:57 PM

Yeah wolf at work is awesome for me. Wore it for the first time today at work and saw immediate results. Manager normally bumps me and is kind of an arse. Well today he was moving out of my way and saying sorry in instances where it was not even his fault. Lots of respect with this one, not in a weird or testy way either. I do not understand how people think this one is beta. I do not get that what so ever
02-08-2015 6:57 PM

RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 308
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 71 posts

02-08-2015 7:41 PM

I think people tend to equate shit testing with being beta, when it can be quite the opposite
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 7:43 PM by RussianWolf.)
02-08-2015 7:41 PM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, kimosabe

Share This Thread