Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
WARNING!!! – A314 HeLL EDiTiON – May I introduce…
Hyper
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 14 posts

WARNING!!! – A314 HeLL EDiTiON – May I introduce…
05-16-2011 2:37 PM

Before reading this you better take a deep breath and go for a pee. If you smoke, have a cigar ready Big Grin

A314 HeLL EDiTiON directly delivered from hell, brewed in purgatory by the devil himself, batched by dark angels and labeled by the souls of the doomed…Diablo

A new Pheromone era has begun and it is heralded by…

WINGMAN BLACK

I can imagine that you think now, WTF? This is the same that I thought after several days of testing it. This stuff hits like heavy punch in the face, just merciless. Wingman Black is extreme dominant. I clearly must say this is not for heavy betas. If you are heavy beta it could happen that you pee in your pants after applying it.

I must tell you, after the first usage I felt fear myself and I am not beta. The fear was only at the two first days for about one hour. Wingman makes me self-confident and I feel a kind of superiority.
The effects of course depend much on how you act. If you act very alpha and maybe a bit pissed it can happen that people are really afraid of you!

In general the people are very friendly to you, like to speak with you and also it is possible that they approach you. The respect factor can vary from just respect and buddy like behavior to intimidating and/or even linked to fear.

Really interesting is that a type of women was attracted that is normally not attracted!

It seems that Wingman has one special effect that I saw so far only from one other product. I am still not 100% sure, but it seems that it changes/enhances the aura. This is a very awesome effect because it makes the people look at you. This makes it possible that they get affected by your mones indirectly because they recognize this aura from a distance where it is not possible that they smell any mones yet.

What really interesting is, that girls that gave me kiss left kiss right before, now hug me instead! Eek

When wearing around my GF I had the feeling that she tried to get more than usual my attention.
The scent is relatively mild citrus like. It immediately reminded me of

I think wingman needs a new logo, what about this Big Grin

[Image: teufel5.jpg]

or this =)

[Image: teufel3.jpg]

Ok enough of this I think it is time for some reports Big Grin

First time usage:
I went to the supermarket (very small one) with 3 sprays applied around the neck. It was about 1 hour after I applied it. Had to wait for the fears to go away =)
I came in and the till girl greeted me friendly. I was looking around and gathering my soft drinks. It is a really small supermarket so I think after some minutes my mones really were everywhere, so I could recognize that she got more and more nervous and it seemed she had the feeling that she must help me because she always looked where I was.
I must say that I was dressed with clothes for casual wear. Short trousers and a bit fucked up T-Shirt, the sun glasses sticked to my collar.
Another customer came in (about 60y old, friendly looking) was looking around and then came straight to me while I was putting things on my shopping car. He touched my shoulder asking…

Customer: “Hello Chef, where can I find this and that….”
Me: (laughing) “Erm sorry but I am also a customer as you are, I am not the Chef Big Grin

When I went to the front of the store another customer came in (girl about 30 maybe) and here comes the aura effect, because she was still too far away from me when she looked at me with this special WTF look^^
When I paid she said that I could choose one of those beer glasses at the back for free =)
I bought very much so I had to come back again to put the rest of the crates on my shopping car. Immediately when I came in she DIVED to me helping me loading the crates on the shopping car Big Grin That was so funny…

In the Club:
I was there with my cousin and some friends of him. The friends I never saw before seemed not to be interested in me. The one I knew a little bit came over to me laid his arm around me and asked me how I feel if everything is ok. My cousin who is very alpha Body builder was very different to me this evening. He clearly showed me more respect. Another guy I never saw before paid a round Tequila.

At a friends house, just he, his GF and me:
We had loads of fun. I wanted to stay only 1 hour and it were 8 in the end. We laughed nonstop and were talking about many interesting topics. His GF and me sympathize very well. It is common that we do a lot of cocky and funny talking. At this day it was much more =) Very often some stupid teasing and so on.

On tour with my beloved:
Omfg, this evening was just awesome. We laughed so much and it got really “dirty” in the end...
Ok she had tons of alcohol in the end, but nevertheless she was really kinda out of control Big Grin

I think there is not much more to say so far. Wingman Black is a clearly winner, for me it is THE winner!

Yoooo, this was my report on WINGMAN BLACK. I hope you enjoyed it.

Feedback is very welcome!

What i have:
# Wingman BLACK, Wingman RED, Alfa Maschio, Certo, Wolf, Nude, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha, NPA, Xcite Wipes, SOE, SOEw
# A314, IG, Spaceland, P74, P75, P83, P86, P96, P126, TAC, TAH, TAL, MX297, MX301, MX353, Project UF Pack
# A1, EST, Meo-Est, A-Nol, B-Nol, Androstenone, Androstanone, Pregnenolone
My Wishlist:
# MX101
05-16-2011 2:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, Pagodeiro, terry0400-40, Rattlesnake, Deja Vu, mark-in-dallas, JAYCEE, Pheroman, 20 Franc

terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1827
Thanks received:
1867 thanks in 901 posts

RE: WARNING!!! – A314 HeLL EDiTiON – May I introduce…
05-16-2011 3:28 PM

I dont usually come on specifically looking for news but i did thismorning hoping to see if any info on Wingman, it looks as if i am in tune hey, from what i have read so far on this forum regarding Wingman i have an understanding and please do correct me if i am wrong and it is that Wingman Edge is good to attract young women and that Black is far better suited to the attraction of older women ?? any opinions any facts....
Great report Hyper

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
05-16-2011 3:28 PM
Deja Vu
The Asian Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1214
Thanks received:
810 thanks in 243 posts

05-16-2011 3:35 PM

Great report, and the pictures :laugh2:!

So, judging from your report, are you saying that Wingman Black is much more intimidating than A314? Does it give out the respect vibe or the get-close-to-me vibe? You know, some people are so Alpha you just want to be friends with them, another would be like the Best friend effect whereby you just feel close to him because you guys are so comfortable together.
05-16-2011 3:35 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 363 posts

05-16-2011 3:57 PM

(05-16-2011 3:28 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I dont usually come on specifically looking for news but i did thismorning hoping to see if any info on Wingman, it looks as if i am in tune hey, from what i have read so far on this forum regarding Wingman i have an understanding and please do correct me if i am wrong and it is that Wingman Edge is good to attract young women and that Black is far better suited to the attraction of older women ?? any opinions any facts....
Great report Hyper

That's an interesting thought, because I'm 30 & I do respond to Black better than the red bottle. It makes me think explicitly about sex with my SO.
SO did test this one out @ the "gentlemen's" club recently. He's horrible @ discerning results (in his mind results = bj), but he said the strippers were chatting him up, even though he wasn't spending any money, so IDK. He also said that he was chatting with one girl, & one walked past him casting the evil eye @ the girl sitting with him. He did receive a definite hit from a larger girl, which was amusing, because she absolutely wouldn't get the hint & leave, even though he was very clear about being married. Maybe, he should've remembered his ring, bahahaha!
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2011 3:58 PM by Beccah.)
05-16-2011 3:57 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, dbot, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 197 posts

05-16-2011 6:19 PM

WM/b never gave off the A314 vibe that I noticed. I'll give it another run solo and try to notice any A314-like effects. I really like both of these sprays.

Great report!

Does anybody else get the A314 vibe from WM/b?
05-16-2011 6:19 PM

JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 182
Thanks received:
258 thanks in 102 posts

05-16-2011 6:38 PM

(05-16-2011 6:19 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  WM/b never gave off the A314 vibe that I noticed. I'll give it another run solo and try to notice any A314-like effects. I really like both of these sprays.

Great report!

Does anybody else get the A314 vibe from WM/b?

Nope. But I only wore it once. i actually felt the exact opposite. I had very poor posture. I am very consious of my frame and was battling pretty hard to haold a strong frame. Please understand that this was only tested once. I have ohdilly's bottle that he didnt want. I will give both WingMan products proper and extensive testing in about a week or so. I just found out that I will be childless the last 2 weeks of June so there will be a ton of reports coming from me over that time period. So much to test......so little time.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
05-16-2011 6:38 PM
Thanks given by JAYCEE
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Thanks Given: 449
Thanks received:
2714 thanks in 573 posts

05-17-2011 12:36 AM

Interesting...
05-17-2011 12:36 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1827
Thanks received:
1867 thanks in 901 posts

05-17-2011 4:39 AM

[/color][/size][/font]
(05-17-2011 12:36 AM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Interesting...
Yes i agree this Wingman also has me interested, i have only just begun to take serious notice of the feedback in the last few days and it does appear there are several obtaining some decent results, if i was going to choose one of their products i think i would go for the Wingman Edge, at least i would not be repelling the younger women, and if per chance i were tempted to ventured into cougar territory then i could always add a drop of Primal Instinct or Alpha 7 ect.

I still have some of the Aquagen 3g left that you gifted me several years ago and every few months i treat my self to a neck spray as i love its smooth comforting self effects and seeing as i keep it in a dark place its fragrance is still just as fresh as the day i received it thanks again cheers

I sent the Alpha Maschio i ordered in Feb 2009 to a friend as i was leading a quiet life at the time and he was out whooping it up at the night clubs and leading the high life, i think he must have appreciated it because he still speaks about this juice in high regard. cheers

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2011 1:14 PM by terry0400-40.)
05-17-2011 4:39 AM
Pagodeiro
Vencedor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1026
Thanks received:
2397 thanks in 1008 posts

05-17-2011 8:00 AM

Great Report Hyper Drinks

One of the funniest ones i´ve read for a long time and i´m happy to see your dark humor back and alive !

Go on DUDE .... Yahoo

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
05-17-2011 8:00 AM
Thanks given by Hyper

Share This Thread