Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Best first date or best meet and greet product!
Casanova
TKO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vote best Meet and Greet and first date product!
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Vote best Meet and Greet and first date product!
10-01-2021 6:29 AM

Vote:

1. Award winning LAL's CASANOVA
2. Award winning Apex's TKO

Both are known for first impressions. Note I said first meet or first date.. it could lead to a fclose but doesn't have to.

If all you're getting is numbers when you meet and greet it's beneficial if the pheromones aid in getting the numbers to stick.

Cheers!
D

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021 6:33 AM by dsouza.)
10-01-2021 6:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

RE: Vote best Meet and Greet and first date product!
10-01-2021 9:44 AM

I can only vote "present" on this one. I use both and they both work equally well, but differently, for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-01-2021 9:44 AM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2021 10:11 PM

For me the jury's still out on both. I need to get out and test both as I've only put Casa to the test and, at least for me, it was "ok" but nothing spectacular.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-01-2021 10:11 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

10-02-2021 7:49 AM

(10-01-2021 10:11 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  I've only put Casa to the test and, at least for me, it was "ok" but nothing spectacular.

I have a sneaking suspicion that products that work very well for me do not work well for you, and vice-versa. That's one of the reasons I hang on your every word; a level, well-spoken opinion from the opposite side of the spectrum is extremely valuable.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2021 7:49 AM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2021 1:28 PM

I'm still testing both at the moment. I had some good hots from both. I want to try a couple environments with them. Theres this group HIIT gym I'm looking to test at since there is at least 15 women in a session at a time.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
10-02-2021 1:28 PM

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2021 4:06 PM

(10-02-2021 7:49 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I have a sneaking suspicion that products that work very well for me do not work well for you, and vice-versa. That's one of the reasons I hang on your every word; a level, well-spoken opinion from the opposite side of the spectrum is extremely valuable.

I thank you, my friend. I have a high respect for you and the other veterans here. I've learned quite a bit from the collective brain trust to add to my own personal experience. I think, in spite of the current world conditions, I need to learn to push myself out of my comfort zone to mingle more. I've finally gotten to the point where I note what I'm wearing, mones wise, in my phone for the day and put it out of my memory. Too many times I'd get a better than expected reactions from people and never remember to document things.

I think Casa is one of the newer ones in my collection and I need to put a concerted effort to do some better testing with subjects who don't know me. Then again, TKO is certainly worthy of attention. I seem to alway defer to those more experienced with and having a better handle on how each product performs.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
10-02-2021 4:06 PM
FlexMagnum
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-02-2021 7:06 PM

(10-02-2021 1:28 PM)RiqO Wrote:  I'm still testing both at the moment. I had some good hots from both. I want to try a couple environments with them. Theres this group HIIT gym I'm looking to test at since there is at least 15 women in a session at a time.

I've been wondering how well Phero's stick while you sweat at the gym.

A HIIT workout is going to make you sweat a lot, you believe they will stick and still be effective?

I've been wearing a couple of drops of original Bad Wolf to the gym but I can't tell whether they still work after I start sweating.

Pheromones in Bag:

Bad Wolf (Old version)
XiSt
Evolve
Cohesion
Max-T 150
10-02-2021 7:06 PM
RiqO
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-03-2021 1:13 PM

(10-02-2021 7:06 PM)FlexMagnum Wrote:  I've been wondering how well Phero's stick while you sweat at the gym.

A HIIT workout is going to make you sweat a lot, you believe they will stick and still be effective?

I've been wearing a couple of drops of original Bad Wolf to the gym but I can't tell whether they still work after I start sweating.

I believe they stick because I can always still smell my cover scent after a workout. Last month I wore Cas to the gym for 3 visits every other day. This HB8 5'11" , white early to mid twenties waitress at this local restaurant/bar that I frequent also works out there. All 3 days her and I had brief convos in between sets and swithing to different areas. I really couldn't tell if the Cas was having an effect on her at the time because we always kick it here and there when we see each other at the gym. After Labor I really haven't been able to get in the gym to much so I haven't seen her. Then this Friday I happened to be downtown walking pass the place she works. Theres like a open front at the place and the waitresses are usually there wrapping silverware in napkins ect. So Im walking past and she sees me and starts chatting me up in front of all the other hot waitresses. She's like teasing me and say " your everywhere huh?" The she says "I haven't seen you at the gym in a while". So I told her I started going to the HIIT gym to give it a try. Then goes on to tell me about another gym She's thinking about joining and I should check it out. Then she asked when the next time I'll be at our gym and she'll see me there. I definitely believe this was some sort of imprinting because our convos have never went like that. So now fast-forward to latter that evening., I picked this other girl up to hang out and guess where we go. So we're sitting at the bar and HB8 walks by behind us on her way to serve a table and rubs my back as she walks by. I know my baseline with this girl and those actions were definitely over baseline.
Side note: I once wore evolve to the gym and it was two girls working out in the weight area. The both seemed to have a hard time concentrating on their sets and kept like twirling their hair and looking at themselves in the mirror. It was weird. And no matter where I was in the gym I would end up locking eyes with one of them. I still need to do more gym testing. I had TKO on in the HIIT class this morning. I'll report once I go there one more time with TKO and then 2 times with Cas. So give me until next week sometime.

Current Stash

XS:
Evolve
Xist
Ascend
Vibe
Cohesion
Bliss
Status Boost

LPMP:
Mark's Milf Magnet
Heart Throb
Charisma

Apex:
TKO
M3X
Xerxes

LAL (via S1ck Jewelry):
Casanova New Scent
Alpha Q New Scent
True Love

Pheromone Treasures:
Swoon
Captain
The Hookup

Lacroy
NNPA Touch
10-03-2021 1:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Battle of the Alphas, Please Vote! dsouza 17 1,730 07-27-2022 1:00 AM
Last Post: MakeShift37
  AV VS OD - which is more sexual? Please vote ! dsouza 5 1,229 02-18-2022 10:26 AM
Last Post: dsouza