Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Voodoo to be back in stock May 9th
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Voodoo to be back in stock May 9th
05-07-2015 5:22 AM

New Update

Quote:Hey,

Voodoo, I did not realize it would be such a pain in the butt. As most of you know, I ran out of a raw ingredient sourced from the Amazon. I was thinking I had three or four months before I would have to go to South America to get more when I first naively put Voodoo up for sale. I did not realize Voodoo would sell the way it did. If I knew how things would go down, I would have held off on the Voodoo release until better stocked.

Anyway, not realizing that I could be hated for not having a solid supply of Voodoo on hand and fearing a gathering mob of angry pheromone users with pitchforks and torches forming somewhere out in the night. I moved up my trip to South America to get my missing raw material.
The trip to Peru was not comfortable, but it went well (hot and sweaty, but not in the fun way. Well, there was some of the fun way, but that is another story.) I found the things I needed and I secured a supply line that does not require me going to the Amazon every time I need something. Though I’m sure I will go back for research.

I found myself, no joking, fearing for my life at multiple points on the trip and I’m not just talking about traveling on the highways there. If you have been to Peru, you know what I’m talking about.

I took a month to get the required tasks done down there. Many people were emailing me during that time asking when Voodoo would be back up for sale. When I had internet it was slow and painful to get emails to download and upload at most locations. Except for Lima where things worked pretty well.

But, when people asked about the time frame to selling Voodoo again, I gave them my hopeful though overly optimistic dates that Voodoo would be back in stock. It turns out my time line was way off and people got mean about my ever changing answers. Realizing there was no time to sit around and drink Pisco Sour, I gathered my things and headed back for the USA.

After a not so brief strip search at customs (not wearing underwear usually speeds that up.) and having to explain why I had suitcases full of sticks, twigs, leaves, resins, sap and other oddities, as well as repeated testing of my things to see if they were illegal drug related materials, I was grudgingly allowed back into the good old USA

As soon as I made it back to Hawaii, I put the lab straight to work on refining and extracting the active ingredients from my hard won Amazon booty. (That would be the aforementioned sticks, twigs, resins, etc. Not an Amazonian butt. I know, people get confused.) Not long after that I had beakers of golden amber fluids, little vials of fine white powders and all my pheromone ducks in a row. Voodoo was soon to be back up and running. “Days, it will be days,” I told the anxious emailers. “Voodoo will be back in days!!!”

It turns out, I was wrong, again. It also turns out that giving timeline guestimates, even if they are not official, made me a no good, dirty rotten, low down, sack of lying cow shit! Then Liquid Alchemy Labs and I were compared to a pheromone company that starts with Andro. Oh yeah, now people were being plain old hurtful!

What went wrong with Voodoo? Well, as I was putting Voodoo together I detected that the scent was not right. Every aspect of the formula was perfect and dead on accurate, but the scent was not the same as the first batch.

One of my essential oils I had used in Voodoo was aged five or six years and I liked it. (Not planned, just the way it was.) The brand new batch smelled different without the aging. It has a much higher top note I don’t like. I have been trying to resolve this by artificially aging the oil, so I would not have to change the formula.

This brings up a point I would like to clarify. We have never changed a formula in the history of our company and I sure don’t want to start now. This is one of the main reasons I take so long to bring new formulas to market. When I do, I never change it again, making it important I feel I have a good one before letting it go. Should there ever be a reason that I had to change a formula, I would notify everyone.

Here it is just the scent side not the pheromones or active ingredients that is off. Understand, no changes to the formula’s ingredients or ratios were made.

I do need to clarify that the scent is not exactly the same as the first batch. I have now achieved what I feel is an acceptable level of similarity in scent without having to wait for years. Some people at Liquid Alchemy Labs can tell the difference, some people can’t. None of this changes the effectiveness of the product..
For the time expectancy I gave to people, I apologize. It was not my intention to mislead. I thought at that point in time they were accurate. I felt like I was talking to friends not making an official public statement.

I also apologize for the long wait for Voodoo and the scent difference that now exists because of my not taking into account the age of the oils used. I endeavor to be far more cautious with both my words and actions.

A man is as good as his word and honorable people are the only people with whom anyone should surround themselves.

Voodoo will go back live this Saturday the 9th of May at 12:00 noon Hawaii time. The first 100 people to buy will get it at the same reduced price as the grand opening. After that, it will go to full price. There will be no further shortage of Voodoo I can see at this point.
...logne.html

Thank you
Garry Nelson
05-07-2015 5:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Voodoo to be back in stock May 9th
05-07-2015 6:27 AM

Since I'm such a NICE GUY, I'll point out the possible typos, and replace it with what it would be cool to read as:

Voodoo will go back live this Saturday the 9th of May at 12:00 noon Hawaii time. The first 100 people to buy will get it at the same reduced price as the grand opening. After that, it will go to full price. There will be no further shortage of Voodoo I can see at this point.
...logne.html

It would would be cool if it read:

FOR SEVEN DAYS, ALL OF YOU WHO THAT DID NOT GET TO PURCHASE IT BECAUSE WE RAN OUT, will get it at the same reduced price as the grand opening. After that, it will go to full price.

Just saying. Gamer1 Razz Yahoo mooning

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 6:29 AM by MMM.)
05-07-2015 6:27 AM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2015 7:12 AM

Yeah, I'm just knew that the scent essential oil aged is better than a fresh one.
Voodoo's "aged" scent is very good and can last all day

but scent is subjective, it doesn't matter as long as it worked
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 7:15 AM by moneranger.)
05-07-2015 7:12 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-07-2015 8:01 AM

Wonder when we're going to get those Winners' lottery announced ...
Good to hear VD is back, looking forward to more diverse reviews.
05-07-2015 8:01 AM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2015 8:06 AM

What was the reduced price?

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
05-07-2015 8:06 AM

JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-07-2015 12:34 PM

12 noon? Definitely can't make the excuse I overslept this time lol Cool

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
05-07-2015 12:34 PM
joris06
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2015 12:36 PM

12 noon hawai time is midnight for me

Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio (Black spice), Liik v1h sandelwood Musk
LAL: Wolf, Nude, Nude Alpha, Possess (sample), Bad Wolf (sample),Primitive (sample)
PheromoneXS: Xist 30ml, Cohesion 15 ml,Taboo 10 ml,Love boat 10 ml, Connections (sample) XS144B (sample),vib (sample),Bliss (sample)
Androtics Direct: MX353, 7,5 mcg´s P93 togo

Androstadienone 20mcg ´s per drop
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2015 12:37 PM by joris06.)
05-07-2015 12:36 PM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-07-2015 1:31 PM

(05-07-2015 8:06 AM)joris06 Wrote:  What was the reduced price?

Reduced price mean a discount $10.00 from the regular retail price
for now the regular retail price for Voodoo 30ml is $67.97
05-07-2015 1:31 PM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2015 4:00 PM

1 Hour countdown to Voodoo live Yahoo
it fun to play https://pherotruth.com/games.php while wait
05-09-2015 4:00 PM
moneranger
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-09-2015 4:22 PM

New Update

Garry Nelson ([email protected]) Wrote:Hey

It is almost 12:00 noon on the 9th here in Hawaii. Voodoo will be back up and running at that time.

There will be $10.00 off for the first 100 people to purchase, we will also give away two more coupons for $100.00 off Liquid Alchemy Labs products, to be drawn randomly from the first hundred purchases.

When you go to the link be sure and refresh the page after it hits the top of the hour otherwise, the button won't show up.

Thank you
Garry

P.S. To all of you who wrote in with words of encouragement, I appreciate it very much! It is comforting to know there are good and wise men and women out there.
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 4:28 PM by moneranger.)
05-09-2015 4:22 PM

Share This Thread