Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vets and long timers, what's your favorite old post around here?
Phyros
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Vets and long timers, what's your favorite old post around here?
11-07-2015 12:21 PM

(11-07-2015 7:13 AM)V-nice Wrote:  NikkiReloaded's

***"I see a big difference between pheromone users who use them as an advantage or added bonus vs. a crutch. If you suck with women, pheromones aren't going to help you that much. To be blunt, a lot of men SUCK with women. I'm not saying you do, but it may be time to look at your personal opportunities for growth (in regards to women and dating), rather than putting so much on a pheromone. YOU mold you into a better man...in my opinion, it is backwards to rely on a pheromone to do that work for you. If you need pheromones to initiate, there's a bigger problem to address."***

Not an old post but one of the single greatest reality checks I've ever seen! I thought it was outstanding and something all pheromone users including myself should acknowledge.

That's true, but to be fair, I think pheromones are more than a small bonus. To me it's like a little super power hidden behind my interactions. I can work on myself and my interactions because I have the confidence of knowing I have a little buddy on my skin whispering sweet nothings in their ear getting them to think I'm a little better than I am. This confidence then feeds into me actually being a little better than I used to be. Call it a crutch if you will but I wouldn't be where I'm at without them. Just my experience!

My Journal

Have:
L2Kv1, XiSt, GoA, NNPA, Full Androtics Sampler, TAC, Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Approach Confidence, Odyssey

Under (strong*) Consideration:
Core, CV4*, Style*, M3X*, Titan
Nude Alpha*, Aqua Vitae, Bad Wolf*
Alfa Maschio*, Glace
Alpha Treasures, Captain*, Aura of Amity
Bliss, Connections*
Holy Grail

Samples
Yes
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 12:23 PM by Phyros.)
11-07-2015 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A314 Vets and gurus... Lovescent vs Androtics Blacky Chan 5 391 09-16-2015 1:33 PM
Last Post: Inconceivablezen
  Unable To Post In Trading Post ASmallSmell 4 277 06-09-2015 9:52 AM
Last Post: ASmallSmell