Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Veteran User Expanding Horizons
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Veteran User Expanding Horizons
03-28-2017 5:41 PM

Greetings Community

I've been using mones since '03 and in my time have seen a lot of garbage. For the past few years I've stuck with AD since it was the best I could find and distrustful of other products. I'm excited to find an legit forum that will allow me to learn about some of the new players in the game.

I look forward to reading, learning and sharing.
03-28-2017 5:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Veteran User Expanding Horizons
03-28-2017 6:11 PM

[Image: 399.gif]

[Image: Lemmy-from-Motorhead.jpg?fit=412%2C600]

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-28-2017 6:11 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-28-2017 6:34 PM

Laugh1

Thanks for the welcome.
03-28-2017 6:34 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-28-2017 7:10 PM

What type of blends are you looking for?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
03-28-2017 7:10 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-29-2017 10:27 AM

(03-28-2017 5:41 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Greetings Community

I've been using mones since '03 and in my time have seen a lot of garbage. For the past few years I've stuck with AD since it was the best I could find and distrustful of other products. I'm excited to find an legit forum that will allow me to learn about some of the new players in the game.

I look forward to reading, learning and sharing.

Welcome!

The good news is that you just opened up a treasure trove of products to play with. There are 13+ Vendors here and 50+ products to try.

I have found that reviews here need to be taken with a spoonful of salt.

The Vendors here are really cool though.

This is an expensive hobby. Try this list. It may be good first reading material an may help you understand some of the products here: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Pher...-2016-2017

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-29-2017 10:27 AM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-30-2017 12:40 AM

Welcome!

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
03-30-2017 12:40 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-31-2017 6:30 AM

@ BDB

I'm already well respected and liked at work, so an alpha product isn't necessary there. I'm already well established as the alpha male. That being said, I am a fan of alpha products outside of work. I do sales so something that will allow people to let there guard down and help build trust would be useful.

I'm very confident and my game is on point but find that a little Androstenone/Androstanone boost is helpful in building attraction. Being an older man, my natural mone production is likely waning a bit. I hafta be careful with Androstenone tho. 99% of Androstenone/Androstanone products I've tried are too harsh and need buffering. I've been told that I can be intimidating W/O the nones. I suffer from what some have called the Clint Eastwood Effect. I've been leaning toward Evolve since it is already buffered.

Given that, I tend to rely on socials to soften things a bit and make people more comfortable around me. I like the effects of A1 on others but I'm very sensitive to it. I can't use it w/o buffering.

Between work and doing projects around my new house I don't have a lot of time to do testing. Also I don't go clubbing anymore so that environment is off the table. I go to bars with friends on occasion and have a few beers or shoot some pool

I tend to gravitate toward younger women and them to me. My last gf was 24, I was 51. But I haven't done much dating since that relationship ended. My standards are pretty high which eliminates a great number of potential targets. I'm not a manwhore anymore. lol I'm all about quality, not quantity.

HTH with making suggestions.

The only thing I have in my arsenal right now are A314, IO and IS. I love Shine for the self effects and it seems to really pull in the younger women.

I'm considering an order with PheromoneXS soon.
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 6:35 AM by Scottie2Hottie.)
03-31-2017 6:30 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

03-31-2017 9:15 AM

You should read up on Evolve, Xist and Cohesion from PXS.
Black Ops from HAX and maybe SXD-9 from LAL. Should be right up your alley.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2017 9:17 AM by D_Darko.)
03-31-2017 9:15 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-31-2017 9:45 AM

(03-31-2017 6:30 AM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I've been told that I can be intimidating W/O the nones. I suffer from what some have called the Clint Eastwood Effect.

I also have this problem. you should check out swoon. it seems to work well for me... especially with younger women.

if you like younger women..... I'd also suggest taboo. xist and SXD9 would also be worth checking out to soften your image. and I've had some interesting responses with plain androsterone sulfate and DHEAS. either comboed or standalone.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-31-2017 9:45 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2017 5:37 PM

Thanks for the input guys. I'll take your suggestions under consideration.

I'm ordering the Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve combo along with XiSt, Connections, Flirt and Love Boat. I'm curious to see how Ascend, Connections, Flirt and Love Boat compare to A314, IH, IO and IS, respectively. Androsterone Sulfate is the driving molecule behind IS and Love Boat. I love IS for the self effects. It makes me feel like a rock star, like I'm unstoppable. I've used TAA (Androsterone Sulfate) quite a bit and find that pure Androsterone Sulfate lacks something without whatever else is in IS. I'm curious t see how Love Boat compares.
04-01-2017 5:37 PM

Share This Thread