Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Very sceptical about 'mones, but willing to try & see for myself!
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Very sceptical about 'mones, but willing to try & see for myself!
11-07-2012 5:17 PM

Hi E_B! Welcome to Pherotruth Big Grin

If you get the A1 as a single molecule then you have the option to add it or not add it to whatever you are wearing that day.

Maybe friday night with the guys you want to wear OD

Maybe saturday you have a date so you wear OD plus a drop of A1

I recommend you start a journal because you will better be able to keep track of everything you are learning. And sometimes recounting the details helps you to notice things you would otherwise have missed.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-07-2012 5:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Electric_Blue
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-08-2012 10:31 AM

(11-07-2012 5:17 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I recommend you start a journal because you will better be able to keep track of everything you are learning. And sometimes recounting the details helps you to notice things you would otherwise have missed.

Hi! Thanks for the tip, I didn't think about starting a journal, this might be useful to check if there's any improvement! Smile
11-08-2012 10:31 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-08-2012 10:38 AM

And you can keep track of what exactly you were wearing when you get the best hits.

I never used to keep a journal, and back in 2009 I had one of the most amazing nights. The mix was perfect. Never could remember exactly what I wore. Too many mones and too much fun. O well.

Cheers

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-08-2012 10:38 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-08-2012 11:54 AM

Hey Electric_Blue, wleocme to PheroTruth!

I'm going to fly in the face of everyone elses suggestions on picking up single molecules, you've already stated that you're skeptical but willing to give it a try. Single molecules are a lot harder to master and mix than just purchasing a blending product, and it's all to easy to write pheromones off as voodoo science if you don't get the right ratios and results you're looking for quickly.

Instead, I would suggest purchasing a couple of ready made mixes with different intended effects and starting with one drop or spray then gradually inscreasing until you find you sweet spots for each.

Then, once you've seen results that are hard to deny, go wild with mixing and matching products and molecules.

Just my 2 cents, coming from someone who's seen far more people give up and walk away than not, because they didn't know what they werew doing and didn't want tom take the time to learn.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-08-2012 11:54 AM
Electric_Blue
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-08-2012 12:08 PM

(11-08-2012 11:54 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey Electric_Blue, wleocme to PheroTruth!

I'm going to fly in the face of everyone elses suggestions on picking up single molecules, you've already stated that you're skeptical but willing to give it a try. Single molecules are a lot harder to master and mix than just purchasing a blending product, and it's all to easy to write pheromones off as voodoo science if you don't get the right ratios and results you're looking for quickly.

Instead, I would suggest purchasing a couple of ready made mixes with different intended effects and starting with one drop or spray then gradually inscreasing until you find you sweet spots for each.

Then, once you've seen results that are hard to deny, go wild with mixing and matching products and molecules.

Just my 2 cents, coming from someone who's seen far more people give up and walk away than not, because they didn't know what they werew doing and didn't want tom take the time to learn.

Hi Mark, and thanks for the heads up. I agree, mixing may be hard for a new user, this is the reason why I bought Overdose first.
Anyway, it's good to have such different opinions on a matter as personal and subjective as pheromones. Hopefully I'm patient, and I've seen here some people with years of experience still trying different mixes, so I guess it's a long road ! That's ok, I've got time... Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 12:12 PM by Electric_Blue.)
11-08-2012 12:08 PM

SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-28-2013 4:18 PM

(11-07-2012 2:07 PM)Electric_Blue Wrote:  Hi folks !

As the title says I'm really sceptical about pheromones, as I've not read a single scientific article that said this stuff worked (and I've read many...)
Yet the comments I've seen on this forum surprise me, so I've decided to try it out myself P
Bought LAL Overdose and Aqua Vitae, and I will soon add my own noob review here.

Regards,

E_B

If you're still looking for scientific articles, look up JV Kohl (James V. Kohl) He has published articles, as well as a book by the name Scent of Eros. I believe that you can also find him on here (Pherotruth).

I liked Scent of Eros (the product), but I didn't enjoy his book so much. It was too far over my head.
09-28-2013 4:18 PM

Share This Thread