Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very bad first experience with Bad Wolf, M3X and Aqua Vitae
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Very bad first experience with Bad Wolf, M3X and Aqua Vitae
07-16-2021 10:17 AM

(07-15-2021 10:08 PM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  My question is why did it make everyone avoided me when i had applied it, it was supposed to attract instead..
It doesn't fit with either your natural mone chemistry, your presence, or both. As @Gladen points out, a small % of men have negative results with this product, which is why I always recommend 1st time users to buy a sample from Aroma Fero.
In my case, BW enhances my social status, and some women tell me how nice I smell, nuzzling into me neck to get more of it.
But if it isn't for you, sell it on and try something which works for Gladen and Snoopyace. They both have issues with BW, so following their choices might give you a chance of finding a product which matches you.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-16-2021 10:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
narasinguhemanth
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2021 10:30 AM

(07-16-2021 7:44 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I only have unfounded, preserve my own ego, theories as to why this happens, but I can say that you are not alone in getting those results with BW. For myself, and a scant few others that i know here, it doesn't matter if we use only a small drop or two or pour it on, people run away like you're Godzilla storming the city.

While the bulk of people that use BW experience a strong and aggressive alpha vibe that attracts some women and sometimes gets them shit-tested by other self-perceived alpha types; for a very small minority, they experience a universal human-repellent effect.

I'd like to think that either I'm so strong in personality and already so big He-man alpha (my wife does call me the alpha's alpha) that even a tiny little nudge from BW makes me seem like an angry god come to earth to vent his wrath. However, I'm not so narcissistic that I cannot smell my own bullshit. More than likely it actually has something to do with the ratios of the ingredients not meshing well with our personal body chemistries, or our body language and posturing just doesn't match up to the signature the product is throwing out. Either one would send out a signal to others that something is off, wrong, or just "bad news" in general.

Thank you Gladen for your reply, I better not use it at all, what you feel about Alpha Q and Nude Alpha vs TLG? how do you compare both, which one do you recommend in these two, I already have Alpha Q tester, I am thinking of ordering TLG, is it woth ordering when I have AQ and Nude Alpha?
07-16-2021 10:30 AM
narasinguhemanth
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2021 10:38 AM

(07-16-2021 10:17 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  It doesn't fit with either your natural mone chemistry, your presence, or both. As @Gladen points out, a small % of men have negative results with this product, which is why I always recommend 1st time users to buy a sample from Aroma Fero.
In my case, BW enhances my social status, and some women tell me how nice I smell, nuzzling into me neck to get more of it.
But if it isn't for you, sell it on and try something which works for Gladen and Snoopyace. They both have issues with BW, so following their choices might give you a chance of finding a product which matches you.

Gladen has been very kind to me in writing replies and as well as guiding me through PMs. He already told me that BW does not work for him. The one I have is BW tester itself. I will have to stop it using for good. I am happy to hear that BW works for you
07-16-2021 10:38 AM
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-16-2021 11:47 AM

(07-16-2021 10:38 AM)narasinguhemanth Wrote:  I will have to stop it using for good.

I would not necessarily give up on it for good. Save it for a time when you really want to try to ride the BW vibe.

Read the product copy:

Quote:Bad Wolf's alpha aggressive is going to hit first, so you are going to have to have the nuts to hang in there until the sexual has the chance to get you into real trouble. This is backwards to the way many pheromone formulas work

Quote:Is Bad Wolf going to intimidate women?

Yes, it is, so act like you are not dangerous. Smile, keep your eyes friendly and your body language open. You know, all the usual shit Garry tells you guys to do. That way, the sexual part can happen.
07-16-2021 11:47 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  First time using pheromones...Aqua Vitae prodigy1367 12 3,527 03-21-2019 7:11 PM
Last Post: prodigy1367
  Aqua vitae Pherouser 1 1,568 01-03-2018 7:07 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Aqua vitae euro dropper zapzred1 1 1,526 10-02-2017 11:29 PM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420