Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Very Impressed so far....
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

05-24-2013 8:37 PM

I ordered Laid's - hair paste for men late Tuesday and got my order today just in time for the holiday weekend. To the guys at Laid - THANKS!!!

I've been reading the paste is an unreal social mone, and since tomorrow I'll be hitting the bars I plan to pair this up with Impi (red) or New Pheromone Additive...not sure yet.

I will be reporting this next week, thanks you guys!!

The Dude abides...
05-24-2013 8:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

RE: Very Impressed so far....
05-24-2013 8:59 PM

Looking forward to heating about it. I use good hair paste and from what I hear this stuff is really good stuff for hold and whatnot in addition to being a social monster. I'm starting to really love the social stuff and save the alpha sex for the weekend or special occasions.

Man my wallet hurts.

If she bites you did it right.
05-24-2013 8:59 PM
sityslicker1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 67
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 29 posts

05-24-2013 9:34 PM

I real particular about my hair and have been using american crew fiber for as long as I can remember, but I'm very tempted to try this stuff out.
05-24-2013 9:34 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

05-31-2013 4:50 PM

Finally I had the chance to test out Laid's hair paste and yes I did notice hits especially at the gym.

To be honest I didn't notice jack shit in the office. I've been there for 4 years and I'm always friendly so nothing out of the ordinary. After work at the gym now that it was a different story. I was on the treadmill doing my interval running and the gal running next to me was kept looking over at me, not once or twice but several times. I busted her at least 5 times with her eyes already on me.

Lets be honest here, women usually don't glare at dudes at the gym. By no means am I fucking awesome looking - I knew something was up. Also throughout my workout I notice others at the gym getting real friendly towards me saying shit like, "Yo, you're trimming down", "you make that look like light weight" all sorts of shit.

I think that since my office is cold (the boss loves the air on high) perhaps the mones didn't diffuse well as all. But at the gym with the heat - there I notices results that were a little out of the ordinary.

Final thoughts: this is a great social lube! Best part it not much is really needed.

The Dude abides...
05-31-2013 4:50 PM
Thanks given by ZB pmones
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

06-07-2013 7:48 AM

(05-31-2013 4:50 PM)andromun Wrote:  Finally I had the chance to test out Laid's hair paste and yes I did notice hits especially at the gym.

To be honest I didn't notice jack shit in the office. I've been there for 4 years and I'm always friendly so nothing out of the ordinary. After work at the gym now that it was a different story. I was on the treadmill doing my interval running and the gal running next to me was kept looking over at me, not once or twice but several times. I busted her at least 5 times with her eyes already on me.

Lets be honest here, women usually don't glare at dudes at the gym. By no means am I fucking awesome looking - I knew something was up. Also throughout my workout I notice others at the gym getting real friendly towards me saying shit like, "Yo, you're trimming down", "you make that look like light weight" all sorts of shit.

I think that since my office is cold (the boss loves the air on high) perhaps the mones didn't diffuse well as all. But at the gym with the heat - there I notices results that were a little out of the ordinary.

Final thoughts: this is a great social lube! Best part it not much is really needed.

andromun, that pretty much describes my workouts to a tee. Like you I am not a Fabio, just a decent looking 40 yr old and toned, nothing huge.
As I said in another thread the paste has given me some crazy hits at the gym, I don't post every one but would agree with you that a woman is not going to look your way unless you are
A-super fucking ugly
B-she sees you as attractive or at least worth a look, or several looks lol and yes, the gym is not the typical place for a gal to risk getting caught peeking with all the mirrors.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 7:50 AM by nicktoons.)
06-07-2013 7:48 AM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
992 thanks in 422 posts

06-10-2013 1:30 AM

(06-07-2013 7:48 AM)nicktoons Wrote:  andromun, that pretty much describes my workouts to a tee. Like you I am not a Fabio, just a decent looking 40 yr old and toned, nothing huge.
As I said in another thread the paste has given me some crazy hits at the gym, I don't post every one but would agree with you that a woman is not going to look your way unless you are
A-super fucking ugly
B-she sees you as attractive or at least worth a look, or several looks lol and yes, the gym is not the typical place for a gal to risk getting caught peeking with all the mirrors.

Too funny - I bought this on a whim simply because I already wear pomade / paste...since this had some socials added, I said 'screw it' and got it.

But I really did notice some things that I couldn't ignore. I will say this will probably work best during spring / summer times since the heat will help with the diffusion.

The Dude abides...
06-10-2013 1:30 AM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
854 thanks in 350 posts

07-08-2013 10:45 AM

To bad I buzz my hair now, I would have tried it

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
07-08-2013 10:45 AM
nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 38 posts

07-15-2013 7:57 AM

(07-08-2013 10:45 AM)whatupbrah Wrote:  To bad I buzz my hair now, I would have tried it

This may seem off the wall to some here, but if you have arm and leg hair..it works great!

Had a meeting at night last week at school for a project. Gal I knew would be there who always sits by me, even if other seats are open so I knew she would get the cloud. I showered before with the 2 n 1 and then put some in my hair but smeared some on my arms and legs(was wearing shorts of course)

She could not sit still for over 10 seconds, constantly moving chair from side to side with legs crossed.
A few times light kino, but what struck me was the time she shifted in the chair, her leg was hitting my foot. She knew it because a few times I tested her by lightly moving my ankle and she left it right there.

Twice I got the biggest Deer in the headlights when we were discussing something. She has the prettiest dark brown eyes that would stare a hole through a steel wall.

She is very conservative and not the type at all to flirt, so knowing her since high school I can only attribute most of this behavior to the , mones. I have tried this before at a previous meeting and got similar
results. I can't remember what I used but she was pretty much affected by the mones.
07-15-2013 7:57 AM
Thanks given by SyraBrian, right_mr

Share This Thread