Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V-day Sales
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 48 posts

RE: V-day Sales
02-15-2015 7:22 AM

Sad that there weren't more v-day sales. With a discount, I would have bought some stuff I normally wouldn't.
02-15-2015 7:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LexyCents
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

02-18-2015 7:48 AM

(02-15-2015 7:22 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Sad that there weren't more v-day sales. With a discount, I would have bought some stuff I normally wouldn't.

Sameeeee i would have splurged probably haha i love a good bargain ;P oh well.

Since no discount codes, helps to have someone also interested that you can dabble with! One of my family members recently got intrigued and placed a huge order at XS and said she would share with me YAY well if I shared my love potion stuff with her haha as I just placed a big order with them. Works for me!

But discount codes would be awesome...lol

Me here, giving my two cents on these scents Heart
02-18-2015 7:48 AM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
278 thanks in 169 posts

02-19-2015 10:39 AM

Well, Lexycents, you're in luck Big Grin

PXS is having sales for Chinese New Year. It ends 22nd February.

E-mail newsletter:

Quote:About a week ago while sitting in BuckyStars, it was the first time in a long time I'd been there, a great looking woman (mid-thirties, blonde, blue eyed, just gorgeous) sat on the couch next to me. The place was packed so I didn’t give it much thought. She pulled out her macbook and proceeded to type very fast. This woman’s hands were flying a whole lot faster than my four finger typing which got me thinking.

We have so many things going on at XS, it sometimes amazes me how anything gets done. We are all very passionate about making XS the best company on the planet through innovation, quality and service. There are times Idle and I both put in 24 hours and only when we can no longer keep our eyes open do we realize how much we’ve actually accomplished.

Lately, right around 6pm an internal struggle begins and where as I do love my evening coffee at Starbucks, finding the energy to go often loses out to the to do list. Its a labor of love I don’t think any of us would trade for anything. I’m going to call it intuition because as tired as I was I landed at Starbucks at about 8:15 although they close at 9.

As luck would have it this amazing lady happened to sit next to me and any guy worth his salt would accept the challenge as an opportunity. I was wearing 2 sprays of Love Boat (Out Of Stock, but I’m hopeful its returning in the next week. We’re waiting on a molecule to be formulated at the lab).

Going over the scenarios in my head I used her macbook as an open. “So how do you like your macbook,” I clamored. Stupid, typical, but trustworthy. Turns out it was an older macbook, but like me, she had all her info on the old one and she hadn’t quite gotten acclimated with the new one yet. We small talked a bit before she casually mentioned her husband. I’m sure she knew what was up.

She rather nonchalantly said that although she was only in town to visit her husbands family` she had a blog she was dedicated to. As if looking off into the distance, recalling some past event that changed her, she confessed that she hadn’t migrated her data to her new mac. I interrupted with a yeah I totally am impatient with that stuff and hadn’t the time to fully migrate my data either.

What she said next completely blew my mind and is the catalyst for this months newsletter. She said, “I make time to do the things I want or time will end up making me”. That’s an interesting way of putting it I said, not fully grasping the profundity of what had been spoken. I’m sure my confused expression was one she had become acquainted with each time she spoke her words of wisdom.

She elaborated with, “we all make excuses about not having enough time, or in your instance being impatient. By doing so we shift our obligations to time rather than ourselves. I can bet during the last month, if not this very day, you made a commitment to do something for yourself, usually out of frustration”.

I nodded agreeing.

“At the end of the day that frustration creeps back in and except now its disgust, because your commitment didn’t get done and the excuse is nearly always, I just didn’t have the time. You’ll sit there and go over all the changes you’ll make tomorrow because, by God, now you’re really determined to get it done”.

Her words were like tiny swords slashing at the imaginary boundary I had created and it must have been visible. Sitting back and closing her macbook, she smiled as a way to reassure me she had a lesson to teach. She paused as if carefully calculating each word and furthered, “when your mind runs away with the ways you’ve failed because you didn’t have enough time, it is time itself that is making you. At that very instant time is controlling your thoughts and actions.

If you stop and take time back, it becomes that moment of opportunity right then to accomplish the commitment you set out for yourself. Even the briefest moment, when controlled by you it is better than any fraction of a second of your life out of your control and in the control of time”.

Words of wisdom from a beautiful stranger over a cup of coffee.

As previously mentioned in our last newsletter we would begin limiting our sales to a few times a year. Lucky you, this is one of those times. To take the time and celebrate those things in life that are important to us at pheromoneXS, like our dedication to diversity, we would like to offer our wishes of prosperity, hope, good will and luck for the Lunar New Year AKA Chinese New Year.

So here’s the deal: Everyone can take advantage of our automatically discounted 8% (Lucky Chinese Number) on any retail product in Men, Women, Unisexy.

OR
Use coupon code: GoatsInBoats for an additional 22% off for a total of 30% the same products because we love our newsletter friends. You will need to spend at least $100 (subtotal) for the coupon to take effect. Please enter coupon as a Gift Promotion code.

OR
A lucky few friends who use coupon code: SillyGoatsInTheBoat will get an additional 32% off for a whopping total of 40% off. You will need to spend at least $300 (subtotal) for the coupon to take effect. Please enter coupon as a Gift Promotion code.

The SillyGoatsInTheBoat coupon is limited to only 5 uses per day on a first come first served basis and is not valid on money orders or mail in orders. One coupon per user. Cannot be combined with any other promotions, referrals, discounts or any other form of price reduction.

This promotion is valid from midnight Thursday February 19, 2015 through 11:59 pm Sunday February 22, 2015. All dates and time reflect United States Central Time. Applies to in-stock items only - no rain checks, no substitutions.
PheromoneXS reserves the right to cancel, any order we believe to be in abuse of these terms. Please be nice.
In fairness to all, and to ensure we maintain our sanity, all promotional offers will ONLY be honored during the term of said promotion and not apply before or after promotional term. Valid on in-stock, regular retail products only. Thank you for understanding our position as we look forward to serving you and continue to offer new promotions as often as possible.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
02-19-2015 10:39 AM
Thanks given by LexyCents

LexyCents
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 12 posts

02-19-2015 7:42 PM

(02-19-2015 10:39 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Well, Lexycents, you're in luck Big Grin

PXS is having sales for Chinese New Year. It ends 22nd February.

You are so wonderful Smile Thank you!!!

Me here, giving my two cents on these scents Heart
02-19-2015 7:42 PM

Share This Thread