Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using covers for scented AD products??
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Using covers for scented AD products??
12-28-2012 11:27 PM

Hey guys,

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to phero products but I've gotten a fair handle on using a few products and some basic mixes. Anyway, last night while wearing AM (leather and steel) my younger girl cousin noted that it smelled really musky and sweat like -- and that even her mum had said the same thing!

She said her mum said I had a really bad cologne on or an unwashed shirt on another occasion , but only mentioned it to me yesterday. I'm not too fussed, I live in Australia and sending it back and waiting for a replacement would take too long, not to mention I've gone through half of it already... so I was wondering, is it okay to cover the silicone based sprays with an alcohol based spray? I have a one million imitaation which actually smells VERY good. Has anybody had problems doing this?

I took a walk through the mall and noticed a few DIHLS but its nowhere near as blatant as it used to be.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. Got my corpo but haven't noticed anything yet at 2-3 sprays. I THINK this may have something to do with being on test boosters, but I'm not sure yet.
12-28-2012 11:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
La Fin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Using covers for scented AD products??
12-29-2012 1:21 AM

I wasn't under the impression that AM had a silicon base. Regardless, just make the app points for the EDT somewhere other than where the mones are.

Does that knock-off happen to be called Billionaire. I saw that in Priceline once and had a chuckle, surprisingly it smelt pretty similar.

Fin.
12-29-2012 1:21 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-29-2012 1:39 AM

(12-28-2012 11:27 PM)phertest Wrote:  Hey guys,

I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to phero products but I've gotten a fair handle on using a few products and some basic mixes. Anyway, last night while wearing AM (leather and steel) my younger girl cousin noted that it smelled really musky and sweat like -- and that even her mum had said the same thing!

She said her mum said I had a really bad cologne on or an unwashed shirt on another occasion , but only mentioned it to me yesterday. I'm not too fussed, I live in Australia and sending it back and waiting for a replacement would take too long, not to mention I've gone through half of it already... so I was wondering, is it okay to cover the silicone based sprays with an alcohol based spray? I have a one million imitaation which actually smells VERY good. Has anybody had problems doing this?

I took a walk through the mall and noticed a few DIHLS but its nowhere near as blatant as it used to be.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. Got my corpo but haven't noticed anything yet at 2-3 sprays. I THINK this may have something to do with being on test boosters, but I'm not sure yet.

I like my AD stuff unscented then cover with whatever cologne I like. I think those two just had those type of noises as a lot of members have had great success with that scent. don't let 2 ladies your you off.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
12-29-2012 1:39 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-29-2012 9:40 AM

(12-29-2012 1:21 AM)La Fin Wrote:  I wasn't under the impression that AM had a silicon base. Regardless, just make the app points for the EDT somewhere other than where the mones are.

Does that knock-off happen to be called Billionaire. I saw that in Priceline once and had a chuckle, surprisingly it smelt pretty similar.

Fin.

hahaha! yes it is in fact called Billionaire... I admit that I felt pretty silly buying a $5 imitation called that, but it actually does smell pretty good. I even washed my hands after a spray and still noticed the scent a good 2 hours later where I sprayed it.

@ as33156

I had another female friend smell it and she said it smelled funny... then they both gave eachother high-5s -.-
I believe that an ingredient that has the word "methicone" in it is the silicone base, so I think it is some variation of silicone.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2012 9:41 AM by phertest.)
12-29-2012 9:40 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

12-29-2012 10:41 AM

A few hits, I'm not sure if its the AM but I feel more confident wearing it:

I wasn't prowling tonight, but me and my younger girl cousin were hanging out (the same one that said my AM L&S stinks)...

- noticed this late-20's early 30's milf checking me out pretty hard in the hotel lobby.

- this drunk girl with her boyfriend and another couple were in the elevtaor with me, and she asked me if my soul patch was real?! lol... anyway she asked if she could feel it and said it was okay. She was ABOUT to mention something about how I smelt, before the guy she was with cut me off and asked me if I knew somebody who looked like me and it turns out I did. As I left the elevator, he asks her whats wrong with her in a pretty assertive way, as if I was somebody to not disrespect.

- A LOT of girls, arab, african, and some european girls were checking me out at this shisha place. I think I may be going a little crazy with the androstenone by now, as I refreshed about 2 times today, and had 1 spray of Corpo to see what would happen. I say this because Ive heard None is a nightmare to remove and I've been using the mones daily for the last few days. I think these types of chicks respond to higher levels of None, thats why it worked amazingly well at this place. Not sure yet, seemed to get shut out from a lot of caucasion chicks except for the 1 milf.

Hmmm...
12-29-2012 10:41 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  woman scented products 123 1 1,828 08-20-2015 3:11 PM
Last Post: BeautifulEnigma