Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using cologne as a cover scent
Strawberry_Milk
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Using cologne as a cover scent
11-21-2011 11:18 PM

Ok, I just ordered some True products unscented and was wondering about this. Is it best to apply the cologne over the mones....like rubbing it against them? Or apply the cologne to an area that hasn't been touched by the mones? Or do I apply the cologne first, then mones over it? Which method works best? Thanks!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2011 11:53 PM by Strawberry_Milk.)
11-21-2011 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Using cologne as a cover scent
11-22-2011 5:55 AM

(11-21-2011 11:18 PM)Strawberry_Milk Wrote:  Ok, I just ordered some True products unscented and was wondering about this. Is it best to apply the cologne over the mones....like rubbing it against them? Or apply the cologne to an area that hasn't been touched by the mones? Or do I apply the cologne first, then mones over it? Which method works best? Thanks!!!

I have the same question to ask, even being a total experienced user from before, just would like a quick refresher on this again with regards to spraying covering cologne either over or underneath an application point of an oil-based pheromone mixture, such as A314 for example. Or is it best sparyed away from application point of the oil-based pheromone mixture?
11-22-2011 5:55 AM
Fly So Hi

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Using cologne as a cover scent
11-22-2011 12:33 PM

In my experience, cover scent OVER Aqua Vitae helps diffusion. I believe it makes AV more volatile, once it is oil based. The problem is that, for me, AV's smell is pungent. I can really smell the mones on it, so cologne on top of AV results a strong smell, cologne guy. AV unscented smell is a little lighter than it's scented version. If you plan on using cover scent, It's obvious that you should choose unscented versions of the desired colognes.

FSH
11-22-2011 12:33 PM

Share This Thread