Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Using cologne
ptmember - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Using cologne
09-02-2017 3:30 PM

For a long time I had the suspicion that some colognes, or too much of it, got in the way of the mones projecting. I asked Garry. This is his answer:

"It depends on the product. Some commercial perfumes make the pheromones burn off rapidly in a massive cloud and trail until nothing is left. Others bind them to the skin so tight that there is very little going airborne. "

My interpretation: use the cologne on a different spot than the mones. I own Aventus, Green Irish Tweed, Mancera Cedrat Boise, Roja Elysium, Le Male, Legend Spirit, and a lot more. And even the lightest ones seem to trap the mones. Even Iso-E-Super.

Use cologne lightly or not on your mone application points.
09-02-2017 3:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Using cologne
09-02-2017 4:42 PM

What if the fragrance is actually premixed into the mone blend as many vendors offer scented? According to the logic that you state, wouldn't the addition of scent/ISO E into the mones by the vendor actually make the scented have worse diffusion than the unscented?

In my experience, the unscented mones that I have tried have suffered from poor diffusion.

What has been your experience?
09-02-2017 4:42 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

09-04-2017 3:47 AM

(09-02-2017 4:42 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  What if the fragrance is actually premixed into the mone blend as many vendors offer scented? According to the logic that you state, wouldn't the addition of scent/ISO E into the mones by the vendor actually make the scented have worse diffusion than the unscented?

In my experience, the unscented mones that I have tried have suffered from poor diffusion.

What has been your experience?

My experience is that the diffusion isn't poor, but in the past I did think that. It wasn't that the diffusion was poor, but that I had gotten used to the mones and thought they weren't present that much anymore. It's kind of like the olfactory fatigue fragrances can cause.

The scented mones do project well. I suspect it's in them being carefully mixed by the vendor.

Regarding that, I think it's in the mixing. When I spray cologne on top of them, they seem to disappear. I do have to add that the Iso-E-Super I used was something I made myself. Just experimenting with adding it to perfumer's alcohol. So it's not a good example.

I did also experiment with making my own blend. I added the pheromones together in an atomizer. First Bad Wolf + Dirty Primitive. Then I added 10 ml of my own cologne and shook the bottle so that it got mixed well. Later I added some Hypnotica as well.

With the cologne mixed in, it did work well.

But to be sure, I now apply the cologne on a different spot.

Regarding the poor diffusion you mention, it may be your skin. Everyone's skin is different. With perfumes it's the same. Some work well on one person's skin and not on someone else's skin.

In the end it's about experimenting and seeing what works for you. I do think Garry's response is important to keep in mind. It'd be a shame to waste mones just because they're being ruined by your cologne. It could also explain some people not getting results.
09-04-2017 3:47 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-04-2017 11:42 AM

At least in my experience, I have found that when using unscented Pheromones, spraying the scent (or rolling it on for oil based scents) first and then putting the Pheromones on top of the scent application has worked best for me. I've tried it many other ways but always come back to that. It is almost as good as having the scent mixed in with the Pheromones. I've also added scents to unscented Pheromones and found that to work exceptionally well, also.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-04-2017 11:42 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-04-2017 3:59 PM

Been using fragrance oils on clothes and mones applied on top of the frgrance oil dab on clothe, been having some positive results on that as soon as the fragrance oil dab warms up. I need to test more to come to a better conclusion but so far I've been having a good projection amplification by that method on social blends and status blends.

Also applying the mones like mentioned above in this thread and then after about 4 to 6 hours when the hits fade away, another alcohol based cologne spray on the previous original app point has been shown to extend the life span of the previous app point thru me own experiences so far. Depending on EO's to alcohol ratio of the second cologne application on top of the previous mone app point determines how much more time and blatantness will occur during the second application of that said cologne.

More alcohol to less EO ratio seems to increase blatantness but also decrease the time of the second application. Cos the mones're evaporating at a rapid speed. But slightly more EO's to less alcohol seems to decrease the blatantness but increase the time of the second application cos I believe the mones're evaporating at a slower rate. Am judging this by the few experiences I've had so far. I need u guys to run the same concept as well to come to a better generalized conclusion. Thanks in advance. Smile
09-04-2017 3:59 PM

Share This Thread