Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using Mones To Find Sex During The Day
Real007 - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Using Mones To Find Sex During The Day
04-10-2018 4:23 AM

I'm planning to do some very extensive testing during the next 3-6 months to find a mix that can get me sex with new girls during the day.

There's something i find magical about meeting a new girl in the middle of the day and convincing her to have sex with you right away.

This is something I've always wanted to learn how to do and I finally have the time to dedicate to this.

I know it can be done as in the past I've almost pulled it off twice without mones.

I've created this thread to get some recommendations for mones/mixes i should test in order to achieve this goal.

About Me:

I'm 25 years old

I'm 6 foot tall and black

I'm a good looking guy and have received interest from girls with or without mones since i was a teenager.

I've used mones on and off since i was 16 or 17 years old

95% of the girls i meet are white

90% of my mones testing in the past has been done in nightclubs and I found Ammo to be by far the best and most consistent product for me in that environment.

the 10% of the testing i have done looking for sex during the day has been with Instant Jerk

Instant jerk gave me probably my craziest hit ever when this young brunette literally followed/stocked me around the city for over an hour. It was like she lost her mind and was in a trance.

From what i remember Instant Jerk was weird, girls seemed to lose their mind and act crazy. It's hard to explain but I can say that my testing of jerk during the day never really resulted in any conclusive positive result. It never actually got me any sex during the day just a bunch of weird/crazy reactions from girls.

so thats all the info about me.

Please make any suggestion for mones i should test; i promise to do some extensive testing and share my results here with everyone.

Again, the goal is to meet a new (hot) girl during the day and have sex with her right away so a same day lay.
04-10-2018 4:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Using Mones To Find Sex During The Day
04-10-2018 8:15 AM

Good topic.

Ive had most success with my AV + impi combo. It just draws hot girls in. Very magnetic combo. Works great outdoors and is best used for summer and vacations.

AV solo. Im changing my mind about AV. Its great every day wear as long as Im in a good mood. 10 drops or so and you should get solid results. You can be nice when you use AV solo. Maybe I just got use to it, but its pretty easy to use. Works best on confident girls.

BW of course. Anything can happen at anytime.

AQ. It can take some time for girls to take the initiative, but it really works. Best used in places where you can sit down like coffee shops etc.

NA. Use it around the same girls. It can take a few days until they approach, but it will most likely happen. Great to use in the gym.

SOB to an extent. But it works best on chicks I already know. Its great in bars and clubs too. Insane in a combo with BW.
04-10-2018 8:15 AM
David - Banned
Banned

04-10-2018 8:18 AM

Evolve-XS bro !
04-10-2018 8:18 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-10-2018 1:54 PM

(04-10-2018 8:15 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Good topic.

Ive had most success with my AV + impi combo. It just draws hot girls in. Very magnetic combo. Works great outdoors and is best used for summer and vacations.

AV solo. Im changing my mind about AV. Its great every day wear as long as Im in a good mood. 10 drops or so and you should get solid results. You can be nice when you use AV solo. Maybe I just got use to it, but its pretty easy to use. Works best on confident girls.

AQ. It can take some time for girls to take the initiative, but it really works. Best used in places where you can sit down like coffee shops etc.

NA. Use it around the same girls. It can take a few days until they approach, but it will most likely happen. Great to use in the gym.

SOB to an extent. But it works best on chicks I already know. Its great in bars and clubs too. Insane in a combo with BW.

Hey, regarding the above , are you talking insance selfies, attraction, wit or insane closing?

My Bandcamp Website & Youtube Channel:
1)
2)

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction
04-10-2018 1:54 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-10-2018 4:14 PM

What you need is a Maserati or, if you can pull off the bad boy vibe, a Harley.
04-10-2018 4:14 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-10-2018 9:16 PM

(04-10-2018 4:14 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  What you need is a Maserati or, if you can pull off the bad boy vibe, a Harley.

Lol. I've been trying to tell him the same.

I suggested him the hypnosis method. He got all angry on me. Lol.
04-10-2018 9:16 PM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-11-2018 1:18 AM

I will look into AV and test that solo if it seems like a good match for me.

I dont like using combos as in the past that has not worked out for me at all.

I tested BW for several hours today.

I'll post full report in the BW thread within the next 90 min.

Not a good start with this mone but I'll keep trying.

This sounds very interesting because i dont gets many hits when im sitting down with or without mones. I always assumed this was because part of what attracts girls to me was that i was tall. I like the sound of a mone that could get me my usual hits when sitting down. I can think of many great uses for this. Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

This sounds interesting. what does NA stand for? I'll look around the forum and see if i can find it.

I'm looking for sex with new girls so not sure if this will be worth the purchase.

Also, isnt this basically a stronger Instant Jerk?

(04-10-2018 8:18 AM)David Wrote:  Evolve-XS bro !

Thank you for the suggestion.

I will look into this mone
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 1:20 AM by Real007.)
04-11-2018 1:18 AM
Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-11-2018 1:22 AM

(04-10-2018 1:54 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Hey, regarding the above , are you talking insance selfies, attraction, wit or insane closing?

Insane like the girls where acting like they had lost their mind.

Like they where acting without thoughts.

The girl who followed/stalked me around the city for over an hour looked like she was in a trance. Like her brain was on automatic.

It was very weird.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018 1:22 AM by Real007.)
04-11-2018 1:22 AM

Real007 - Banned
Banned

04-11-2018 3:49 AM

to those of you interested; I've just posted a very detailed report on my first attempt to find sex during the day using bad wolf earlier today.

I posted it in the bad wolf thread.
04-11-2018 3:49 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 7:52 AM

Ive had most success with my AV + impi combo. It just draws hot girls in.

Hi Mac,

I know that you mentioned this along with another combo which approximated the vintage AlphaMaschio.

Were you using the old formulation of Impi i.e. 'red' or do you use the recent formulation offered by Lacroy?

Thanks in Advance!
04-14-2018 7:52 AM

Share This Thread