Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
User CP?
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 53 posts

User CP?
07-17-2015 4:21 AM

I was trying to find where I can change my profile and in the Help section it says that you need to click User CP that's on the upper right hand corner of most pages, but it's not there. Has something changed?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-17-2015 4:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 87 posts

RE: User CP?
07-17-2015 5:46 AM

(07-17-2015 4:21 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  I was trying to find where I can change my profile and in the Help section it says that you need to click User CP that's on the upper right hand corner of most pages, but it's not there. Has something changed?

In the top left, where it says "Welcome back, (username)" click the down arrow next to it. It's in there.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
07-17-2015 5:46 AM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned
50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

07-17-2015 5:47 AM

There is a small blue box with a white arrow in it pointing down. Mine is on the upper left area. Click on that box and you will get a drop down with the user CP.
07-17-2015 5:47 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

07-17-2015 5:49 AM

If you go to the top left of the screen there is a bar with welcome back Mr. E. Go to the blue arrow pointing down and click. User cp is the first one down.
07-17-2015 5:49 AM
50 Scent
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 12 posts

07-17-2015 6:03 AM

(07-17-2015 5:46 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  In the top left, where it says "Welcome back, (username)" click the down arrow next to it. It's in there.

Ahhhh...You beat me by one minute.
07-17-2015 6:03 AM

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

07-17-2015 6:33 AM

It's funny how there was no answer for ages then 3 in 3 minutes.
07-17-2015 6:33 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
93 thanks in 53 posts

07-17-2015 9:56 AM

For me, the arrow isn't clickable.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
07-17-2015 9:56 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1546
Thanks received:
3912 thanks in 1658 posts

07-17-2015 10:21 AM

Yeah it is. It doesn't turn into a hand, but it is clickable in every browser and on every platform I've tried it on, and in 5 1/2 years this is the first time that anybody's mentioned an issue with it.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-17-2015 10:21 AM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
93 thanks in 53 posts

07-17-2015 12:52 PM

(07-17-2015 10:21 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Yeah it is. It doesn't turn into a hand, but it is clickable in every browser and on every platform I've tried it on, and in 5 1/2 years this is the first time that anybody's mentioned an issue with it.

I just found that out. Smile Stupid mistake.

Thanks!

07-17-2015 12:52 PM

Share This Thread