Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Uploading Screenshots
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1783
Thanks received:
4522 thanks in 1895 posts

RE: Uploading Screenshots
08-14-2016 5:28 PM

(08-14-2016 11:04 AM)Bootygoals Wrote:  I am sorry. I didn't realize the post was that old(2months) as it was the second or 3rd thread in the section!!! I don't see how it's such a big deal. And also I see it bothers you so much. I tried to delete it but I don't see q function to do.

Also I didn't know a thing about the journal section. You guys make it sound like a real huge deal. I don't even know why. Really first time among the forums that I get attacked real bad like this. It seems like I can't ask any questions nor replie to anything

Did I not PM you just a couple of days ago to say that posting in long dead threads is considered necroposting and is poor forum etiquette?

Had you bothered to read the opening post and the replies below it you would have seen that both I and jb20 already answered LoveInSpain's question months ago, yet you felt the need to post anyway, and now you want to come back and play the passive aggressive wounded victim and flat out lie while doing so? I think not!

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-14-2016 5:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Spars, BarefootOxford

Share This Thread