Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
"Unresistible" pheromone Testers Wanted!
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

"Unresistible" pheromone Testers Wanted!
07-26-2018 2:47 AM

We are looking for experienced pheromone users to test "Unresistible" for Men.

"Unresistible" is European brand that can compete with other brands made in USA.
This formula is based on androstadienone, alpha-androstenol, androstanone, androstenone, beta-androstenol, ALLO THDOC, epiandrosteron, androsteron, and one secret ingridient. Concentration is high.

Everything looks good here, but we need YOUR real opinion and feedback.

Tester will get new, unused, unsealed 12ml bottle with box. We will ship it for free. If You will get any taxes in customs this is for You.

Some Rules:

1. If You want participate, write me PM. Sorry guys, life is life, so only Pherotruth members, with good reputation, good post history will be able to participate. If you made just few posts here sorry this is not for You.
2. We will give for tests about 10-15 bottles.
3. Unresistible tester must write a review about the products in this post. I know that some people can get the product and will not write any review. These kind of people are not welcome.
4. You can post any feedback You noticed. It can be and negative.
5. When we will choose 10-15 members, we will post their nick here.
6. Parcel will be shipped by standard post, so it could take from 1 week to 1 month. Depends on Your country.
7. Aroma Fero customers is priority.

I think we will write the results on the first days of August. Sorry if I will not answer to Your PM.

Thank You.

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-26-2018 2:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JLG1
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: "Unresistible" pheromone Testers Wanted!
07-26-2018 4:29 PM

Just a curious question but will the testers have the scented or unscented version. I have the unscented version and the stuff is really potent, put too much and people can smell you a mile away.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2018 4:34 PM by JLG1.)
07-26-2018 4:29 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

07-27-2018 5:40 AM

Hi,

You speak about Unresistible for Women? If yes, this formula is very highly concentrated. Very high copulins dosage. Formula based on copulin, estratetraenol, anndrostanone, epiandrosteron, pregnenolone, beta-androstenol, secret ingredient.

Usually we recommend to use it with the perfume.

There is and scented version, which covers specific copulins smell. It is not like a perfume, but very interesting mix. I remember when I tried scented woman fromula on my hand I could not resist sniffing it all the time. So really effected me Smile

Unresistible for Men specific scent is very simmilar to other well known US products. For women is a bit different of nighe copulins amount.

Women scented notes:

This is a luxurious spicy oriental scent created for a woman who loves the very best. Top notes of tangerine, plum and clove meld into a heart of pepper, cinnamon peel, coriander, kyoto rose, lily-of-the-valley and ylang-ylang; the base is redolent of cedar, patchouli, golden myrrh, vanilla and incense.

Men scented notes:

The fragrance opens with top notes of lime, grapefruit, mandarin, and lemon. There are middle notes of bergamot and neroli. Finally, the base notes include sandalwood, cedarwood, green tea, and musk.

Paulius

(07-26-2018 4:29 PM)JLG1 Wrote:  Just a curious question but will the testers have the scented or unscented version. I have the unscented version and the stuff is really potent, put too much and people can smell you a mile away.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
07-27-2018 5:40 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

07-27-2018 5:45 AM

Oh I checked Your profile. Seems you was talking about male formula. Well as I said all good and highly concentrated pheromones have specific scent. Usually its of androstenone, androstadienone etc..

To check something with less specific scent I think you should look at "Pheromone Treasures" products ,such as swoon, grail of affection etc..

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
07-27-2018 5:45 AM

Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-04-2018 10:33 AM

Any update on this from the OP.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
08-04-2018 10:33 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

08-05-2018 2:53 PM

Hey,

Do not worry soon. I still waiting for some answers. Not everyone so fast as You Ladiesman Smile Big boss

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
08-05-2018 2:53 PM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2018 6:55 PM

Haha, ok, no problem, just wondering.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
08-05-2018 6:55 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

08-07-2018 1:40 AM

Hey, Guys,

So Finally we have the TESTERS! Once again, Your review is very important. Thats why choosed YOU - experienced users. Bb

Paradox
justintime469
MMM
Snoopyace
kocik2000
Ladiesman
WiggleWasser
stefdude
Vinzanity
LoveInSpain
HappyGoSkillfully
D_Darko
avi

From Today in about a week, we will send you the parcels, directly from Unresistible Lab, not Aroma Fero. Have in mind that we will send it by standard post, so it will be delivered by Your local post. Standard shipping can take from 4 days to 1 month. I will send You the tracking details to PM.

There is always possibility that the parcel will be stopped in Your customs (non EU countries). It should not be taxed, but if yes, than with very low taxes.

Parcel will be addressed to the address you gave us and marked as a gift with 5 EUR value.

After testing "Unresistible" for some time please write your review here or maybe someone can create new post of this product review in Aroma Fero. My account is vendor account, so I cannot create new posts for spam, advertisement prevention.

Thanks.

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Europe
08-07-2018 1:40 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-07-2018 8:52 AM

(08-07-2018 1:40 AM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  maybe someone can create new post of this product review in Aroma Fero. My account is vendor account, so I cannot create new posts for spam, advertisement prevention.[/b]

Thanks.

Done.

Unresistible Test thread

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-07-2018 8:52 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-07-2018 12:03 PM

Nice, very excited.

08-07-2018 12:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Aroma Fero Product Testers Wanted mark-in-dallas 47 3,833 05-18-2020 6:26 PM
Last Post: Jdub