Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unresistable a monster in the bedroom.
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unresistable a monster in the bedroom.
12-06-2022 6:22 PM

(12-06-2022 5:51 PM)TracerX Wrote:  It's called Unresistible for a reason lol. Nice reporting, repped, especially since not many use this as a daily driver product. (perhaps due to the company having only one product basically).

I can vouch for it not doing much outside of the bedroom, whenever I was going out, going to gatherings, sarging or cold approaching it literally felt like I was wearing nothing. My interactions were the same as without phero. Not adding and not deducting, but after getting a girl alone into a room.. it was just a matter of time, around 15-30 minutes before sex. I can go as far as say I often literally didn't need to do much.

Eg: We had two beers with an acquaintance of mine, and we went home to see my art collection, and yeah we looked at them for 5 min and like later sat and rested didn't talk much, during that time she was just looking at my pants (to the cock) from time to time, and I realised she wants it. And well few minutes later she was sucking my dick. No kissing, not boob/back/neck touching, none of the stuff you usually would do, she basically assulted my dick. You could feel the atmospher building up, and the smell of sex was in the air.

I'll add a few words about the mate borrowing (or stealing lol) and falling in love. Yeah it's a good tool to use if the girl is in a relationship that's not fully satisfying her, it gives the extra mile for it. I had sex with taken women with it. If such women are in a friends relationship with you but not best friend your chances are even higher lol.

It can make girls fall, and fall very very hard for you, after you've fucked them. I think it's an A1 effect (still doing research) but like they really text a lot after sex with UR on, and when you ignore girls after being exposed & fucked with UR they'll stalk you and hunt you down for months, beg for a reason why you're not writing back.

So it makes a lot of sense the girls mentioned in Blankman101's report really fall for him and even seem to prefer him to the hubby.

Sex with UR got me often complements like "how are you so good at this", "omg best sex ever", but to be fair with BW you can get the same complements, I think with BW the sex iss move rough that's why you get them, as with UR the sex can be the same just you get extra credit either way it works well.

I used to combine the two, also gives a lasting effect on girls, and seems to also give benefits outside of the bedroom if you need those. However for me if you combine BW + UR the self effects diminish a bit.

On the bonus side it also can give stronger erections lol.

It's a powerful tool, but it's laser focused on the seduction part when you already have good comfort and a little bit of attraction covered. But it won't help you on sarges, getting initial interest, you'll just be you. If you prefer to be yourself with women and and need the extra push for sex it's good for you, if you can get a girl alone in a place and have her there it's also good. But if you need some more powerful social dominating IOI machinegun, ultra alpha thing, use something else, or combo it, it's perfectly combinable with other mones, I tested it with Bad Wolf, and got the results I needed

How UR do you typically wear?
12-06-2022 6:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-07-2022 3:10 AM

(12-06-2022 6:22 PM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  How UR do you typically wear?

I do a 3 point application, can't pin point exactly how much, the area of each application point is roughly almost 1cm^2 (just do almost fully crcle with the roller)

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
12-07-2022 3:10 AM
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-07-2022 5:15 AM

(12-06-2022 5:51 PM)TracerX Wrote:  It's called Unresistible for a reason lol. Nice reporting, repped, especially since not many use this as a daily driver product. (perhaps due to the company having only one product basically).

I can vouch for it not doing much outside of the bedroom, whenever I was going out, going to gatherings, sarging or cold approaching it literally felt like I was wearing nothing. My interactions were the same as without phero. Not adding and not deducting, but after getting a girl alone into a room.. it was just a matter of time, around 15-30 minutes before sex. I can go as far as say I often literally didn't need to do much.

Eg: We had two beers with an acquaintance of mine, and we went home to see my art collection, and yeah we looked at them for 5 min and like later sat and rested didn't talk much, during that time she was just looking at my pants (to the cock) from time to time, and I realised she wants it. And well few minutes later she was sucking my dick. No kissing, not boob/back/neck touching, none of the stuff you usually would do, she basically assulted my dick. You could feel the atmospher building up, and the smell of sex was in the air.

I'll add a few words about the mate borrowing (or stealing lol) and falling in love. Yeah it's a good tool to use if the girl is in a relationship that's not fully satisfying her, it gives the extra mile for it. I had sex with taken women with it. If such women are in a friends relationship with you but not best friend your chances are even higher lol.

It can make girls fall, and fall very very hard for you, after you've fucked them. I think it's an A1 effect (still doing research) but like they really text a lot after sex with UR on, and when you ignore girls after being exposed & fucked with UR they'll stalk you and hunt you down for months, beg for a reason why you're not writing back.

So it makes a lot of sense the girls mentioned in Blankman101's report really fall for him and even seem to prefer him to the hubby.

Sex with UR got me often complements like "how are you so good at this", "omg best sex ever", but to be fair with BW you can get the same complements, I think with BW the sex iss move rough that's why you get them, as with UR the sex can be the same just you get extra credit either way it works well.

I used to combine the two, also gives a lasting effect on girls, and seems to also give benefits outside of the bedroom if you need those. However for me if you combine BW + UR the self effects diminish a bit.

On the bonus side it also can give stronger erections lol.

It's a powerful tool, but it's laser focused on the seduction part when you already have good comfort and a little bit of attraction covered. But it won't help you on sarges, getting initial interest, you'll just be you. If you prefer to be yourself with women and and need the extra push for sex it's good for you, if you can get a girl alone in a place and have her there it's also good. But if you need some more powerful social dominating IOI machinegun, ultra alpha thing, use something else, or combo it, it's perfectly combinable with other mones, I tested it with Bad Wolf, and got the results I needed

Hey TracerX, thanks for the reps! Super spot on with your assessments and everything I found true with my use and interactions. The women text often and want to see me again even though they are taken. Sex-wise I don't have to do anything, and they orgasm very quickly and comment on me being the best. It was due to your reports that I gave this product a shot, which is impressive for what it does. It is definitely, a product to wear when you know sex is on the table, or you can bring them back to your home or hotel. I'm not very good with cold approaches (in person), but I will apply once I have them captivated. I live next to a prominent university, so I am looking for the right product to help me in my cold approaches, mostly young Asian ladies and tall blonds. (California) Any suggestions would be appreciated, tried the Asian-only products and haven't really connected with them...I think it's my body chemistry. Plus I tend to have a resting bitch face, ugh.
12-07-2022 5:15 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-07-2022 6:31 AM

(12-07-2022 5:15 AM)Blankman101 Wrote:  Hey TracerX, thanks for the reps! Super spot on with your assessments and everything I found true with my use and interactions. The women text often and want to see me again even though they are taken. Sex-wise I don't have to do anything, and they orgasm very quickly and comment on me being the best. It was due to your reports that I gave this product a shot, which is impressive for what it does. It is definitely, a product to wear when you know sex is on the table, or you can bring them back to your home or hotel. I'm not very good with cold approaches (in person), but I will apply once I have them captivated. I live next to a prominent university, so I am looking for the right product to help me in my cold approaches, mostly young Asian ladies and tall blonds. (California) Any suggestions would be appreciated, tried the Asian-only products and haven't really connected with them...I think it's my body chemistry. Plus I tend to have a resting bitch face, ugh.

Never really tried anything on Asians so I can't help with that. How young are we talking here?

If you're going for <20 then Wolf can aid you at getting their interest.

For cold approaches, Bad Wolf is solid due to the self effects and somehow girls will check you out more, and some will say you have this "energy" bla la. AV can also work but it's very polarising in cold approaches. IMPI is pretty good, but I'd say it just gives you a bit of a stand out alpha dude vibe. AQ is pretty effective it's something between a BW and an AV.

I used to recommend Casanova for anything that has the combination of the words "tall" +"young" +"models"(optional). But I found that it doesn't always work for these type of girls, some even get a negative imprint and just lose interest in you, to make an analogy it's like suddenly a girl finds you're a horrible human being, the really negative part happened only once and the situation was illogical because we were really in a good connection then with CAS suddenly it faded. So until I figure it out I don't recommend Casanova for young tall girls anymore, over age 24 ok go for it.

12-07-2022 6:31 AM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2022 6:16 PM

I couldn't find the company that sells it.
I Googled them and nothing showed up.
The product is also out of stock on aroma fero.
12-07-2022 6:16 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-07-2022 6:23 PM

(12-07-2022 6:16 PM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  I couldn't find the company that sells it.
I Googled them and nothing showed up.
The product is also out of stock on aroma fero.

Looks like someone cyber squatted their domain cause it's for sale lol. They used to be on unresistible.com, now they have but it doesn't seem to work.

12-07-2022 6:23 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2022 7:06 PM

(12-07-2022 6:23 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Looks like someone cyber squatted their domain cause it's for sale lol. They used to be on unresistible.com, now they have but it doesn't seem to work.

Just tested it and it's working now (at least for me).

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
12-07-2022 7:06 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-07-2022 8:29 PM

(12-07-2022 6:23 PM)TracerX Wrote:  Looks like someone cyber squatted their domain cause it's for sale lol. They used to be on unresistible.com, now they have but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks man! The url works for me!
12-07-2022 8:29 PM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-08-2022 3:32 AM

How does Iresistable compare with Evolve?
12-08-2022 3:32 AM
Blankman101
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-08-2022 5:57 AM

I'm looking in the 21 to 25 range. My sub is 28 and wants to have a sub under her, yes, complicated life
The forum is not letting me post my whole message for some reason. I will try again.

I'm looking in the 21 to 25 range. My sub is 28 and wants a sub under her, yes, complicated life. We are both attracted to Asian women, even though my sub is Latina. (Bi-curious)

In the lifestyle, at least in my area, I'm seeing a lot of younger Asian women sexually liberated and exploring kink; however, the girls I guess I'm interested in may be more conservative. Like you, TracerX, I have been working from home since Covid, so I don't get out as much as I used to. I plan to change that in the New Year and want a product to attract Asian women in the 21 to 25 range.

Wolf is a solid product. While I haven't seen any romantic results from it, it makes me very likable in business and general settings. It's my daily wear now. I wonder if I should spike it with just a tad of Evolve or NPAA to give it some kick. Of course, then I risk the Asian population being intimidated. However, I may attract the sexually liberated ones, so who knows, the mysteries of life.
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2022 5:58 AM by Blankman101.)
12-08-2022 5:57 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any other guys here use TAC in the bedroom? Phya 5 3,935 04-13-2015 4:41 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Monster Mixes (Attraction) theLaw 10 7,978 03-30-2015 10:39 AM
Last Post: t-Rex
  Pheromones created a monster. Notes on personality changes alphavitea 16 9,070 04-09-2013 3:55 PM
Last Post: dexter