Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Unleashing the Bad Wolf from it's cage
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Unleashing the Bad Wolf from it's cage
03-17-2017 11:54 AM

(03-16-2017 11:40 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  If you like BW scent, check out armaf derby club Blanche. Smells very similar

Thanks a ton for this, SpiMone!
03-17-2017 11:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-17-2017 12:19 PM

(03-17-2017 11:54 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Thanks a ton for this, SpiMone!

no problem. it's a clone of creed silver mountain water

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-17-2017 12:19 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2017 8:59 PM

Corveus, thanks for your report. It got my gears turning and helped me make more sense out of wearing my BW sample. Ignore the haters man. You're excited, the whole experience from application to typing about is fun, and it helps members gain insight, such as myself, so keep on doing your thing my man.

A few things you said resonated well with me. The whisper in your ear for instance. I have noticed the whisper as well and I agree, that people expect you to act upon it and can sense instances where you choose to ignore it. The voice is awesome by the way. That little devil on my shoulder is welcome any day. Also, wearing this product does feel like a stimulant. It makes me feel very 'in the zone' and very task oriented. I do get agitated at times wearing this but I attribute it to an alpha mindset where you don't take shit from other people and you refuse to be walked on in any form. I have also seen that BW brings out the balls in people around you. I was in a car with some friends the other night and it brought about some aggressive behavior, but it was the kind of behavior where everyone pointed out the elephant in the room, which, in hindsight is a good thing because it makes the remainder of any interaction much smoother and more genuine.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
03-18-2017 8:59 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-19-2017 3:51 AM

I can't help but agree with TheLaw on this one... Sounds like an advertisement campaign for BW. Kind alike what the Gracies did back when they were promoting the UFC in back in 1993. The UFC turned into a 3 hr informercial for gracie juijitsu. But wait at least they proved their system works through their countless victories at the time.

Your writing style makes a great sales pitch though Dodgy

MY JOURNAL:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Some people call it a One Night Stand but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 4:00 AM by dsouza.)
03-19-2017 3:51 AM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-16-2018 10:35 PM

Also how much was it BW and how much was it was because he was drunk ?
When I would drink I would get Hornier and my inhibitions would drop allowing me to say what I really wanted to say.
BW would be more interesting to try sober so it could be properly tested first then when you get an idea then bars, clubs coffee shops etc
But I'm not sure how much was this BW at work or the alcohol ? What's the per tenge ?
I also agree on the part you said about him coming away empty handed with no girl.
If BW was really working I would think maybe I'm wrong here he would have been like I don't care I have a girl or if I told my lesbian friend she's yours, I'm sleeping with bar girl tonight

(03-13-2017 6:44 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Hey Corveus,

Hate to be an asshole about this, but it needs to be said:

Your posts read like an infomercial, but you have nothing to show for it.

Literally your second post using BW, and you want to tell other members how to use a product.

Not only did you not close......you helped a lesbian close.Dodgy

Quote:The trick to Bad Wolf is, you have to listen to the voice, and do what it tells you without hesitation. If you don't, the power will disappear. Every instance of ignoring the Bad Wolf will create a pattern for how you behave, which will in turn create an incongruent awkward shape that people will see you as. Every time Bad Wolf tells you to do something and you ignore it, you're training your brain to remember that you are a weak man. That is literally science. Every time you have a trigger, if you respond to that trigger the same way you always do, you are strengthening the neural pathways responsible for that knee-jerk reaction, and it makes it that much harder to resist next time. It is a snowball effect. Don't believe me, ask a neuroscientist. This is how this works.

Sounds like you're much more interested in writing, and giving advise than actually testing a product properly.

Here is a summary of what actually happened when you wore BW based on your own posts above:

-noticed an improved mood while home alone

-felt that your friend saw you as an equal.......but then noticed signs that he didn't....and he laughed more at your jokes

-noticed an improved mood prior to going out

-talked to a stranger and received normal response

-danced on the train

-actively engaged others, and they responded by being more social

-tipped the bartender extra, and he gave you some "free" stuff

-engaged aggressively with a girl at a bar, and she joined you and your lesbian roommate

-helped your lesbian roommate hookup with the girl that you picked-up (doesn't exactly inspire confidence in your earlier aggressive pickup)

So after nearly 4 pages........nothing but some good vibes and a close (for someone else).

Maybe more testing......less fan fiction.

Just my $.02 - Best of luck!Big boss
03-16-2018 10:35 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-17-2018 4:29 AM

(03-16-2017 11:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Well, I tried to walk away, and respect your thread.....but since you want to keep it going........

Let me know when you actually achieve anything with a mix other than an emotional boost, and I'll be happy to listen.Dodgy

Until then, feel free to keep writing "Corv's wild adventures" for your new fans........a few are already eating it up!!!popcorn

On the bright side.........looks like there will be a bunch of discounted bottles of BW for sale in a few months...........for anyone who wants to actually use it properly.Big boss

In the meantime.......

Corveus tries to get the girl:

And then later......after he fails to get the girl.....he claims:

Quote: I didn't get BW to get laid; I am in a committed relationship, and don't want to cheat on my SO.

Seems legit.Dodgy

Discounted BW? Do tell...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
03-17-2018 4:29 AM

leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2018 1:25 PM

I think he meant that after members purchase bw without replicating results they might sell'em for cheap here. For example, i bought one BW and now i might consider selling it for cheap....
03-17-2018 1:25 PM
Randy Savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-17-2018 8:48 PM

Don’t give this guy too much of a hard time. He just seems really excited to see some noticeable effects. So many times I couldn’t tell if a hit was a real hit or maybe the girl is naturally friendly. With BW there is no doubt when something is happening out of the ordinary.

I write lengthy reports as well, mainly to give some background on what is happening, previous interactions with the girls, how certain ages and personalities respond, and to just have a little fun. I would rather hear a story than read a bulleted summary.

On the other hand, bragging about handing over some pussy to your dyke roommate is probably not the best idea. Maybe you can live with some gay guys in the future so you don’t have to worry about this happening again...

My reviews, combos, and experiences journal
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 8:52 PM by Randy Savage.)
03-17-2018 8:48 PM

Share This Thread