Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uncented products
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 91
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 56 posts

Uncented products
12-29-2011 11:36 PM

Hey guys,

This is a seriously wicked f**king website. Awesome. Pleasantry

I have seriously spent hours on Pherotruth, that reminds me i have to eat. Idea

1. I am wondering about the strength of the uncented products, particularly AM and Glace, will definitly buy certo later.

Is there a strong odour, etc?

2. Also, i am wondering if Love potions perfumes are able to cover the uncented smell. I am a big fan of Essential oils, which is why i want to buy AD products, but Love Potion scents.

Any feed back would be much appreciated.

ALso, I am not sure where to post this, but i will post it here because im already writing this thread.

3. What is the difference between the alpha products between the different companies?

SO: alpha machismo, aqua vitea, nude alpha. they all seem to be very similar.

Or is it personal experience and liking?

4. ALso, What is the most sexual pheromone? Like if i used glace( social) and combined it with a single sexual mone.( ???)

Thanks for time, i know there are 4 questions, thanks for time.

Cman888
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2011 12:35 AM by Cman888.)
12-29-2011 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2635
Thanks received:
1622 thanks in 535 posts

RE: Uncented products
12-30-2011 5:36 AM

Welcome!
1) Some people can easily smell Pheromones, some can't. Unscented Glace doesn't have a strong odour, at least for me. My AM is scented, so IDK.
2) AFAIK every perfume will cover 'mone scents.
3) My personal opinion:
Alfa Maschio seems to work on every girl.
Aqua Vitae seems to work very well on sexually more confident girls, but may scare younger/sexually cautious girls.
I didn't try Nude Alpha, but it may be somewhere in between those two.
4) From what i heard, it may be New Pheromone Additive, or Aqua Vitae. Or do you mean single molecule? That may be Androstenone then.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
12-30-2011 5:36 AM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, Rattlesnake
Fly So Hi
Student

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 713
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 246 posts

12-30-2011 9:12 AM

In My Experience...

1. No matter if your product is scented or unscented, those who can smell mones will smell them anyway. So always use cover scent.

2. Same answer as IDK but, again, those who can smell mones will smell them anyway. Always using cover scent is a way to make the smell bearable for those who can smell them.

3. Some alpha products are different than others. IME, Alpha Maschio is dominant, sexy, you are that discrete dirty jokes type of guy. Aqua Vitae on the other hand is like Vin Diesel, kinda animal alpha, primal sexuality and aggressiveness.

EDIT: Possess Alpha works very well on younger girls, ate least for me. It's like a less stronger AV without intimidation.

4. I would say AV.

EDIT 2: Try something with copulins, like Dirty Primitive. May work well.

Fly
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2011 9:27 AM by Fly So Hi.)
12-30-2011 9:12 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 45
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 67 posts

12-30-2011 11:53 AM

Just to answer one of your questions...

4. Unscented Glace and AV scented make a great combo. It worked very well for me last night and I plan on using it again very soon.
If you can work out a good amount of this combo to use for yourself, it would do very well I am sure.
12-30-2011 11:53 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, baant
kentdave
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 123
Thanks received:
119 thanks in 61 posts

12-30-2011 12:33 PM

(12-30-2011 5:36 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Welcome!
1) Some people can easily smell Pheromones, some can't. Unscented Glace doesn't have a strong odour, at least for me. My AM is scented, so IDK.
2) AFAIK every perfume will cover 'mone scents.
3) My personal opinion:
Alfa Maschio seems to work on every girl.
Aqua Vitae seems to work very well on sexually more confident girls, but may scare younger/sexually cautious girls.
I didn't try Nude Alpha, but it may be somewhere in between those two.
4) From what i heard, it may be New Pheromone Additive, or Aqua Vitae. Or do you mean single molecule? That may be Androstenone then.

does AM work on asian girls?
12-30-2011 12:33 PM
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
90 thanks in 56 posts

12-30-2011 3:43 PM

hey,

Thanks for responses.

Answered all the questions thank you. I have more questions now.

1. So, Since AM and AV are very alpha products, do you combine it with another that can make people relax? so glace or True love, etc. So even though your dominant, people can still approach you and are less afraid.

2. SO what products work on younger girls? If im in school what products would work the best? You probably wouldnt want a strong alpha product? or a social product with a little sexual? so much information.

3. ALso, What do you mean does AM work on asian girls?? These products effect different ethnicities ??? so for example: hispanic you would want liek a strong Alpha, African you would want a Lovey dovey product??? Shok never expected this. makes sense now. a product for every type of girl........

4. What are some serious sexual products? lets say every aspect of attraction is covered, every aspect of the interaction is covered and all that was left was the sexual aspect. any thoughts on products that are strictly to/can create a giant orgy in the mall? P

Thanks again,

12-30-2011 3:43 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
561 thanks in 221 posts

12-30-2011 4:18 PM

Wearing pheromones and not backing it up is like starving while smelling like food.

As I read here, I'm getting the impression that you are expecting pheromones to do a whole lot while you sitting in a corner.

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2011 4:18 PM by SeriousSmile.)
12-30-2011 4:18 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
90 thanks in 56 posts

12-30-2011 10:44 PM

(12-30-2011 4:18 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Wearing pheromones and not backing it up is like starving while smelling like food.

As I read here, I'm getting the impression that you are expecting pheromones to do a whole lot while you sitting in a corner.

Ya i completely understand, thats actually a pretty awesome analogy. I am completely new to this, just learning and reading about mones. etc. I was asking how strong the mones are uncented to determine the cover scent. I am not a fan of cologne, never have been for some reason.

I am actually 65/35 alpha to beta. I would never sit in a corner hoping that girls get a wiff, thats how nice guys finish last. I approach, talk and have no issue walking up to the 10's of a venue This is why i was asking about the various alpha products. So approaching while emitting pheromones would be ideal.

Are there products that are alpha, but also are relaxing. Or is this the idea behind combining products?

Thanks for time and responses,

12-30-2011 10:44 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

Thanks Given: 1831
Thanks received:
561 thanks in 221 posts

12-30-2011 11:11 PM

(12-30-2011 10:44 PM)Cman888 Wrote:  Ya i completely understand, thats actually a pretty awesome analogy. I am completely new to this, just learning and reading about mones. etc. I was asking how strong the mones are uncented to determine the cover scent. I am not a fan of cologne, never have been for some reason.

I am actually 65/35 alpha to beta. I would never sit in a corner hoping that girls get a wiff, thats how nice guys finish last. I approach, talk and have no issue walking up to the 10's of a venue This is why i was asking about the various alpha products. So approaching while emitting pheromones would be ideal.

Are there products that are alpha, but also are relaxing. Or is this the idea behind combining products
Thanks for time and responses,
no need to mix at all.

And to answer your question, i believe True Alpha, true love, or true instinct is your best bet. There is a sale going on right now that ends January second. 50% off all their consumer products. Each product costs $12.5. Simpl, after you order on the coupon empty space, just write boxingday2011.

Cheers

Proof of God. Believers and non believers, theists and atheists, you owe it to yourselves to read it at least once in your life time. Here it is

12-30-2011 11:11 PM
Fly So Hi
Student

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 713
Thanks received:
454 thanks in 246 posts

12-31-2011 10:15 AM

(12-30-2011 3:43 PM)Cman888 Wrote:  hey,

Thanks for responses.

Answered all the questions thank you. I have more questions now.

1. So, Since AM and AV are very alpha products, do you combine it with another that can make people relax? so glace or True love, etc. So even though your dominant, people can still approach you and are less afraid.

2. SO what products work on younger girls? If im in school what products would work the best? You probably wouldnt want a strong alpha product? or a social product with a little sexual? so much information.

3. ALso, What do you mean does AM work on asian girls?? These products effect different ethnicities ??? so for example: hispanic you would want liek a strong Alpha, African you would want a Lovey dovey product??? Shok never expected this. makes sense now. a product for every type of girl........

4. What are some serious sexual products? lets say every aspect of attraction is covered, every aspect of the interaction is covered and all that was left was the sexual aspect. any thoughts on products that are strictly to/can create a giant orgy in the mall? P

Thanks again,

1. You can combine them with Glace for Example to make people relax. Androstadienone somewhat buffers Androstenone, but keep in mind: as a general guideline, the more dominant, the less approachable.

2. What school? High-school? Possess Alpha or probably Nude Alpha would work well. Heavy alpha products wouldn’t be very effective in the sense of comfort. Too much alpha would intimidate the young girls.

3. It’s known Black and Spanish girls are more receptive to –None, than Asian girls. In general, asian guys are skinny, few bodily hair, what indicates a lower level of Testosterone. On the other hand, Black guys are naturally stronger and/or hairy, indicating higher hormone levels. If you’re signalling very high hormone levels in an environment where the majority of girls are not daily used to it, you would intimidate them because most guys there have no such signature. That wouldn’t apply in South America for example, where there are many people with Black/Spanish blood, therefore releasing bigger hormone clouds in the environment. That is, again, not a rigid rule. As you can surmise now, in the end the difference is cultural.

4. If you want to be able to hear the girl squirting while you’re having a conversation, I can think of nothing but AV + copulins. You’d have to really be congruent to it though in every aspect.

By the way, thanks to SeriousSmile for the post #7.

Fly
12-31-2011 10:15 AM

Share This Thread