Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uh oh, not another Cohesion thread! Ha!
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 46 posts

RE: Uh oh, not another Cohesion thread! Ha!
10-15-2012 1:03 PM

I think race really makes a difference in this case. As a native Asian in living Asia myself, i find that when an Asian lady(far east at least) is attracted someone, she would be more inclined to treat him as a Long Term Relationship material rather than just want to fuck him.
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 1:03 PM by smartkid.)
10-15-2012 1:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 21 posts

10-15-2012 1:22 PM

(10-15-2012 1:03 PM)smartkid Wrote:  I think race really makes a difference in this case. As a native Asian in living Asia myself, i find that when an Asian lady(far east at least) is attracted someone, she would be more inclined to treat him as a Long Term Relationship material rather than just want to fuck him.

What part of Asia are you in, Smart?
10-15-2012 1:22 PM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
56 thanks in 46 posts

10-15-2012 3:09 PM

(10-15-2012 1:22 PM)ryusei Wrote:  What part of Asia are you in, Smart?

Generally in Far East Asia, my location changes every 1 to 8 days on the average. I think I am gonna go back to flying commercial if my company allows, the plane's cabin will be a great testing ground with all those passengers and FAs in an enclosed area.
10-15-2012 3:09 PM

Mars82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 58 posts

10-15-2012 8:58 PM

(10-15-2012 1:03 PM)smartkid Wrote:  I think race really makes a difference in this case. As a native Asian in living Asia myself, i find that when an Asian lady(far east at least) is attracted someone, she would be more inclined to treat him as a Long Term Relationship material rather than just want to fuck him.

Same with Southeast Asians, long term relationships are more the norm, and ladies are "trained" not to show interest or attraction. I noticed though that there is a bit of a difference in reactions from East Asians compared with Southeast Asians. It seems that SE Asians tend to stare more, while the East Asians tend to smile more. I may be wrong, but this is an impression that I have in my different travels.

LAL:
Nude Alpha
Hypnotica Social
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
LAL Androstadienone
Overdose
Lucky 7 sample

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS
CohesionXS
EvolveXS
BlissXS (sample)
VibeXS (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2012 9:03 PM by Mars82.)
10-15-2012 8:58 PM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 225
Thanks received:
532 thanks in 221 posts

10-15-2012 10:56 PM

Alright, I'm not quite sure how my thread morphed into a discussion on the dating customs of Asian girls (maybe 'cause I'm Asian?), but I'm here to put this thread back on track. Okay, Day 1 of using 2 sprays of Cohesion in a very crowded gym setting. This is the same scene where I had my Eureka! moments with both AV and Wolf.

While my 1st day under these conditions wouldn't qualify as a resounding watershed moment, there was an anecdote-worthy situation. Today was chest day for me and also for a cougar, by all appearances. So, I was working out at a bench, repping out some incline presses, when this gal took the bench right next to me to do some presses. THIS is is the ideal situation in this kinda environment. She fell right into range of my mone cloud and something appeared to happen.

You could almost say we were alternating sets, as I would complete my set just as she was beginning hers. While I was working on one of my sets, I noticed her sitting up, just staring at me working out in the mirror. That's not a hit, as far as I'm concerned; just setting the backdrop a bit.

Here's where it got interesting. After I finished my sets on this bench, I moved over to some machines to continue working chest. At first I didn't notice this, but as I would finish using one station and move on, this same gal would move in and work out on the same equipment. This could be explained as a coincidence, except it occurred three times on the same equipment, AND there were duplicate machines that she could have used that were unoccupied.

Now, by all means, this in my mind doesn't qualify as a Eureka! moment. I've seen that here with AV and Wolf, especially AV. It has gotten blatantly obvious IOIs from gals here. But it has never produced the effect of a gal essentially following in my pheromonal footsteps. It wasn't a game clincher, but it was a possible hint of things to come. It parallelled the following experience Deja Vu had with two sprays of Cohesion:

"Another girl in the library kept following me around after she was exposed to my mone cloud. I was creeped out when I kept seeing her around and I had to hide in the toilet."

Except the hiding in the toilet part. WTH, Deja Vu.

That's my initial impression following what I consider my 1st substantial test of Cohesion. Looking forward to day 2!
10-15-2012 10:56 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, Mars82, Pheroman, Shelly B, kenpachi, solidprice, shadowknight, Deja Vu, bored4life
Mars82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 93
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 58 posts

10-16-2012 2:31 AM

Good thing she didn't follow you to the shower after your workout and using the SAME shower stall as you...lol...

LAL:
Nude Alpha
Hypnotica Social
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
LAL Androstadienone
Overdose
Lucky 7 sample

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS
CohesionXS
EvolveXS
BlissXS (sample)
VibeXS (sample)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars
10-16-2012 2:31 AM
Dafixisin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 225
Thanks received:
532 thanks in 221 posts

10-16-2012 11:45 PM

Day 2 at my gym (under crowded rush hour conditions):

Strangely, today was a near repeat of my Day 1 experience. Was doing my cardio, going nowhere fast on the elliptical machine, when a gal in her early 20s took up an elliptical a couple of machines to my left. Again, fairly normal behavior, as we all have that tendency to favor a little space, if available. But she was close enough to my Issey Miyake smelling, Cohesion cloud.

About 10 minutes later, she got off her elliptical, gathered her things (cell phone, towel, same-o, same-o) and proceeded to walk over to the row of treadmills on my right, about 20 feet away. There was only one dude occupying the treadmills at that time. For "some reason" she appeared to have a change of heart and made her back to the ellipticals. This time, though, she took the machine right next to mine, on the left. Her machine was still available, and there was still plenty of space. Again, this could be something, this could be nothing. But it could be how subtle Androstadienone based products may be, as I am still very new with Cohesion. This could especially be the case, considering that I've never worn Androstadienone or an Androstadienone -based product as a standalone.

Still not a game changing moment, but not exactly a non-event either. Honestly, my test targets were on the low side tonight; were all the girls watching Obama-Romney, the rematch?

Slept last night wearing Cohesion again. Still no negative self-effects to speak of. I might be immune to the long-term effects of Androstadienone , though it is still early in the game.
10-16-2012 11:45 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, CanadianGuy45, Mars82, ryusei, extraballislit, Deja Vu, bored4life

ryusei
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 21 posts

10-17-2012 2:21 AM

Nice posts man keep'em coming! I'm at the Tokyo airport right now with my mones in my checked baggage wanna test on these jap cuties so badly Sad oh well at least I'll be in tw soon to play with all my mines there (haven't been back since I started mones which only like 2 months anyways LOL
10-17-2012 2:21 AM
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1134
Thanks received:
717 thanks in 218 posts

10-17-2012 10:40 AM

Keep the testing going on buddy! You might be on to something..

[Image: iJpJNZDYVJqTY.png]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
10-17-2012 10:40 AM
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 164
Thanks received:
251 thanks in 118 posts

10-17-2012 11:48 AM

Just wondering, have you tried speaking to these women who are following you around the gym? Seems like they are looking for you to break the ice and talk to them. I know when I wear Cohesion around women I don't know they hover around until I talk to them. Then it's game on.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2012 11:49 AM by Snoopyace.)
10-17-2012 11:48 AM

Share This Thread