Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
USPS is the worst!
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

USPS is the worst!
05-19-2015 4:48 PM

Just a stupid rant but i ordered voodoo with USPS express mail becuase i wanted to get it before my trip and over a week later I'm already back and I still do not have it delivered. Wtf what funny is every other time i ordered with priority mail i got it in 3-4 days. just frustrating dealing with the USPS. life lesson learned if it needs to be here timely don't use express! Ireful1
05-19-2015 4:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flacowww
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: USPS is the worst!
05-19-2015 9:23 PM

I feel your pain. My last and probably final purchase with ad was last spring it took a month and a half to get my package from ca to NJ I almost canceled the order if only their stuff wasn't so legit but I kept my eyes open for other companies since and glad I broadened my horizons. Good luck keep cool
05-19-2015 9:23 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-19-2015 11:08 PM

(05-19-2015 4:48 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  Just a stupid rant but i ordered voodoo with USPS express mail becuase i wanted to get it before my trip and over a week later I'm already back and I still do not have it delivered. Wtf what funny is every other time i ordered with priority mail i got it in 3-4 days. just frustrating dealing with the USPS. life lesson learned if it needs to be here timely don't use express! Ireful1

Don't feel bad. I bought some high end audio equipment on eBay a long time ago, and sent a cashiers check for $3,260 by U.S.P.S. Express Mail Guaranteed overnight delivery, and 1 week later the recipient was claiming that it had not been received and U.S.P.S. was still claiming it to be enroute. I was able to stop payment on the check and because the seller became really flaky when I said that I was going to so I just blew the whole thing off at after stopping payment. But, 1 month later I got a call back from U.S.P.S to ask if the recepient ever received the letter, and after telling them that I stopped payment on the check and just blew it off, they informed me that they found an airbill and it looks like the letter was received ontime, but never entered into the system.

I also found 4 other people on eBay that got screwed out of a total of over $25,000 by the same guy, and we all got together to file a complaint with the Postal Inspector, but were told that not enough money was involved for them to be interested! WTF?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-19-2015 11:08 PM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-20-2015 7:37 AM

(05-19-2015 4:48 PM)kenjhow Wrote:  Just a stupid rant but i ordered voodoo with USPS express mail becuase i wanted to get it before my trip and over a week later I'm already back and I still do not have it delivered. Wtf what funny is every other time i ordered with priority mail i got it in 3-4 days. just frustrating dealing with the USPS. life lesson learned if it needs to be here timely don't use express! Ireful1

Just be glad you don't live outside the US - USPS transatlantic can take weeks, sometimes months and often with a hefty customs and service/processing charge attached! Sad
05-20-2015 7:37 AM

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-20-2015 7:48 AM

(05-20-2015 7:37 AM)polarvoid Wrote:  Just be glad you don't live outside the US - USPS transatlantic can take weeks, sometimes months and often with a hefty customs and service/processing charge attached! Sad

I second that Yes

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
05-20-2015 7:48 AM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-20-2015 11:46 PM

I have had so many problems with usps in the past most noticeably was a handmade valentines day gift that I sent that still has not arrived.
05-20-2015 11:46 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-20-2015 11:53 PM

Interestingly, USPS has been kind to me so far. Be it First Class or Priority Mail, I receive my international shipments in 10 or 6 days respectively. There was that one time that Priority got delivered in 10 days but that was due to the local postal overload here around Christmas time.

That John bonadzz uses the service which provides tracking to my country regardless of First Class or Priority Mail is also a welcome bonus.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 11:54 PM by kimosabe.)
05-20-2015 11:53 PM
Nooseknitter
Dastardly Incorrigible Cocky King

Rep Post

05-21-2015 12:52 PM

You are very lucky then and I am fairly certain you are the exception to the rule.
05-21-2015 12:52 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-21-2015 7:33 PM

Thing is it isn't just USPS shipments from one company. It's from FIVE. Not all are mones though. But I can count down the days pretty much spot on for the envelope package to turn up in my mailbox and BAM, it's there.

Which is why I wonder why USPS sucks donkey balls for you guys locally. Are they trying to kill their own business?

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 8:10 PM by kimosabe.)
05-21-2015 7:33 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-04-2015 9:51 AM

(05-21-2015 7:33 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  why USPS sucks donkey balls

That explains the delays. Everyone know sucking donkey balls can take some time.

I'm sitting here tapping my toe waiting for my first order... they haven't undated the tracking yet. I've noticed this before with other non mone things. The tracking gets updated when you have the parcel.
06-04-2015 9:51 AM

Share This Thread