Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
USPS Shipping Issues - Inquire inside.
maeve
Noobie

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
29 thanks in 20 posts

RE: USPS Shipping Issues - Inquire inside.
04-08-2013 7:22 PM

(04-08-2013 9:30 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Maeve: number one was shipped on the 18th to Myanmar . It went to customs in LA on the 25th.

Number two had a label printed on the 28th but not yet dropped off to the USPS.

Wow, too far off-course Rofl ..well i guess i wouldn't be smelling my TL anytime soon till it reaches Malaysia..

BTW thanks Kimba, you're a great help! Sun bespectacled
04-08-2013 7:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

04-09-2013 2:50 AM

No problem bud.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
04-09-2013 2:50 AM
Thanks given by NaughtywillCRY
pherowl
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

04-09-2013 3:05 PM

(04-07-2013 7:50 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  From Hawaii takes a couple extra days and I just hope the unit did not get flagged. If it did it will take a bit if not I can make a couple calls to get it cleared quicker.

This was Alpha Dream, Liquid Alchemy arrived much quicker. I hope my Glace and Androstadienone will soon arrive and be worth my waiting, like many people report here.
Thanks again
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 3:06 PM by pherowl.)
04-09-2013 3:05 PM

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 300
Thanks received:
451 thanks in 187 posts

04-11-2013 1:59 AM

Come on guys, this is asinine, anyone can go onto usps.com and punch in the tracking numbers you have of your order. That's all that's going on here, it will tell you when it shipped and when it will arrive. This isn't rocket science, a fifth grader can do this. The mail arrives on time and unless something is illegal in your destination, it will arrive on time. That sort of complication is few and far between for the most part. Just because some vendors have a history of issues every now and then does not mean everyone does, but nothing fancy is going on here.

We aren't talking the early Post riders who delivered mail through relay style racing.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 2:06 AM by Curiosity.)
04-11-2013 1:59 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

04-11-2013 2:14 AM

(04-11-2013 1:59 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Come on guys, this is asinine, anyone can go onto usps.com and punch in the tracking numbers you have of your order. That's all that's going on here, it will tell you when it shipped and when it will arrive. This isn't rocket science, a fifth grader can do this. The mail arrives on time and unless something is illegal in your destination, it will arrive on time. That sort of complication is few and far between for the most part. Just because some vendors have a history of issues every now and then does not mean everyone does, but nothing fancy is going on here.

We aren't talking the early Post riders who delivered mail through relay style racing.

Curi, I actually am looking it up from work - which is by far more detailed than what you can find online. Plus it updates loads quicker for me than the customer, plus I can track custom scans where as the customer cannot.

You are right though, most things just take time. The problem is international are all 'approximate' and first class contains no shipping time standard, so it gets pushed to the back of the bus in customs.

I am just treating these inquiries like a would a customers at work. You can go into a post office and if the clerk knows what the custom scans mean they can figure this out just the same.

Why do I feel like this is going to be another 'He is a fraud' thread? I am genuinely trying to help others out.

04-11-2013 2:14 AM
Curiosity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
451 thanks in 187 posts

04-11-2013 2:18 AM

(04-11-2013 2:14 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Curi, I actually am looking it up from work - which is by far more detailed than what you can find online. Plus it updates loads quicker for me than the customer, plus I can track custom scans where as the customer cannot.

You are right though, most things just take time. The problem is international are all 'approximate' and first class contains no shipping time standard, so it gets pushed to the back of the bus in customs.

I am just treating these inquiries like a would a customers at work. You can go into a post office and if the clerk knows what the custom scans mean they can figure this out just the same.

Why do I feel like this is going to be another 'He is a fraud' thread? I am genuinely trying to help others out.

Some of us have an educational background in logistics if you want to get real specific and technical. It's just the manner in which you tend to post at times however. Carry on. Ignore my comment.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 2:18 AM by Curiosity.)
04-11-2013 2:18 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

04-11-2013 2:27 AM

(04-11-2013 2:18 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Some of us have an educational background in logistics if you want to get real specific and technical. It's just the manner in which you tend to post at times however. Carry on. Ignore my comment.

Could you elaborate? I would like to know what I am doing which is offensive or upsetting to the status quo?

I know oone package was incorrectly shipped to customs with the destination as Myanmar. I just checked USPS online and it does not have that information, no scans through out customs. Most often it does not have scans in the destination country either, it is another service you pay for (Registered).

I am not posting in a technical manor, nor in a manor which requires a background of logistics.

I go into the USPS system, track the package, click on the customs transit tab, see what it was scanned as, and use my experience with these cases to figure out what is going on.

Every so often I need to call support to decipher a scan as different countries call custom reception locations different places, but at the end of the day it is far from rocket science. It is just having the access and slight experience to figure it out.

I still do not see how I am posting in a manor which is overtly technical or offensive. I thought I have been being more direct in stating where the item is and why it is held up.

Dont believe me? Take the numbers listed, go to a local USPS and ask if it is in customs or was mis-sent. If they know what to look for the initial screen lists where it is being sent to through customs, expected delivery date for domestic and provides all of the scans.

04-11-2013 2:27 AM

Curiosity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
451 thanks in 187 posts

04-11-2013 2:29 AM

(04-11-2013 2:27 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  Could you elaborate? I would like to know what I am doing which is offensive or upsetting to the status quo?

I know oone package was incorrectly shipped to customs with the destination as Myanmar. I just checked USPS online and it does not have that information, no scans through out customs. Most often it does not have scans in the destination country either, it is another service you pay for (Registered).

I am not posting in a technical manor, nor in a manor which requires a background of logistics.

I go into the USPS system, track the package, click on the customs transit tab, see what it was scanned as, and use my experience with these cases to figure out what is going on.

Every so often I need to call support to decipher a scan as different countries call custom reception locations different places, but at the end of the day it is far from rocket science. It is just having the access and slight experience to figure it out.

I still do not see how I am posting in a manor which is overtly technical or offensive. I thought I have been being more direct in stating where the item is and why it is held up.

Dont believe me? Take the numbers listed, go to a local USPS and ask if it is in customs or was mis-sent. If they know what to look for the initial screen lists where it is being sent to through customs, expected delivery date for domestic and provides all of the scans.

As I said previously, carry on, ignore my comment Smile

My Pheromone Arsenal:

04-11-2013 2:29 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1550 thanks in 683 posts

04-11-2013 2:39 AM

EDIT:

After some thought, I decided to shut this thread down. You can get some of the information off of USPS Track and Confirm page or Stamps.com.

If additional service is needed google USPS and the phone number to a local branch, not the 1800 - ASK - USPS number. I would advise an office in NY or Chicago. Ask them about an international package being sent to you and they should be able to tell you some more information. Most often they cant disclose customs information, so be persistent.

Another good option is to ask who you purchased it from to go to their Post Office and inquire about the item. The shipper gets a lot more latitude over someone by phone. It is a hassle but a supervisor should be more than willing to look it up. In my facilities we print off the tracking and custom page to show the customer. We go over what is going on (Or more specifically I do) before I shred it. It is sensitive information so we are told to not release it. But, again, the shipper gets a lot of latitude with this one.

Good luck everyone.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 3:01 AM by KIMBA.)
04-11-2013 2:39 AM
Curiosity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
451 thanks in 187 posts

04-11-2013 3:01 AM

(04-11-2013 2:39 AM)KIMBA Wrote:  EDIT:

After some thought, I decided to shut this thread down. You can get some of the information off of USPS Track and Confirm page or Stamps.com.

If additional service is needed google USPS and the phone number to a local branch, not the 1800 - ASK - USPS number. I would advise an office in NY or Chicago. Ask them about an international package being sent to you and they should be able to tell you some more information. Most often they cant disclose customs information, so be persistent.

Another good option is to ask who you purchased it from to go to their Post Office and inquire about the item. The shipper gets a lot more latitude over someone by phone. It is a hassle but a supervisor should be more than willing to look it up. In my facilities we print off the tracking and custom page to show the customer. We go over what is going on (Or more specifically I do) before I shred it. It is sensitive information so we are told to not release it. But, again, the shipper gets a lot of latitude with this one.

Good luck everyone.

P You're funny.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

04-11-2013 3:01 AM

Share This Thread