Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Trying this out..
steveo117
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Trying this out..
08-03-2017 6:45 AM

Hi, I'm a 40 year old male and have a few female friends around 25-40 whom i'm close with but not sexual, although the conversation does come up from time to time and they do get jealous of each other. I have ordered some LIIK v1 just out of curiosity to see if their behaviour changes in any way does anyone have predictions? I will report once I have tried a few times.

Is LIIk V1 a good choice in this situation or have I got it wrong?
08-03-2017 6:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Trying this out..
08-03-2017 8:55 AM

Another LIIK, New Member. Pleasantry

Making the purchase, and then dropping by to ask questions.

There was a reason you decided to purchase LIIK. What was it?

No one can predict what your outcome will be. Everything you NEED TO KNOW, you'll find out by testing.

Have fun! Be fun! Music

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-03-2017 8:55 AM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-03-2017 9:40 AM

(08-03-2017 6:45 AM)steveo117 Wrote:  does anyone have predictions?

I have my tarot cards in front of me. They say you will soon receive a package and in this package will be a bottle of liquid.

Let me know if I nailed it !! Lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-03-2017 9:40 AM
steveo117
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 1:21 PM

I'm not pretending to be a new member if that's what your getting at I don't understand the sarcasm saying another LIIK member? I researched it and it's difficult to come to any conclusion on whats best, I'd hate to think i'd just wasted £60!

Asking for advice not a fight or wide comments.
08-03-2017 1:21 PM

kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-03-2017 1:30 PM

(08-03-2017 1:21 PM)steveo117 Wrote:  I'm not pretending to be a new member if that's what your getting at I don't understand the sarcasm saying another LIIK member? I researched it and it's difficult to come to any conclusion on whats best, I'd hate to think i'd just wasted £60!

Asking for advice not a fight or wide comments.

I sent u a pm earlier but I will add here. What he meant is that if you would have done a little more research you would find out alpha dreams has been in a weird spot. They had a formula problem for a while and it has still not been 100% confirmed they got it back together (mixed reviews).

What you could do through is contribute to the community. Test the product for a week at various doses, see if you notice anything and report it here. If it does not work, alpha dreams has a great return policy and will gladly give u a refund or an exchange it for you. Then go ahead and try another product from them or another vendor.
Everyone is different and what works for me might not for another. Generally in my case I had much better luck with oils vs sprays.

People are just tired of seeing similar newbie posts over and over and over again thus the sarcasm. Instead of doing a quick search and finding all the info on forum by yourself. 75% chance the question has been asked somewhere
08-03-2017 1:30 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-03-2017 4:03 PM

(08-03-2017 1:30 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I sent u a pm earlier but I will add here. What he meant is that if you would have done a little more research you would find out alpha dreams has been in a weird spot. They had a formula problem for a while and it has still not been 100% confirmed they got it back together (mixed reviews).

What you could do through is contribute to the community. Test the product for a week at various doses, see if you notice anything and report it here. If it does not work, alpha dreams has a great return policy and will gladly give u a refund or an exchange it for you. Then go ahead and try another product from them or another vendor.
Everyone is different and what works for me might not for another. Generally in my case I had much better luck with oils vs sprays.

People are just tired of seeing similar newbie posts over and over and over again thus the sarcasm. Instead of doing a quick search and finding all the info on forum by yourself. 75% chance the question has been asked somewhere

No sarcasm. Finally, I just wanna know WHY people buy things, and then ask questions like, "What should I do?" "What should I expect?" "Where and When should I wear it?" "Where should I apply it?" When just a LITTLE READING would give most people who understand ENGLISH, answers. I refuse to believe that people keep buying products without researching FIRST. But then again, maybe that's the way the world is heading.

I still want to know WHAT MADE YOU BUY LIIK? If you made the purchase without KNOWING WHAT IT DOES, or WHAT IS ITS INTENDED USE, I'll just throw the towel in on all NEW LIIK posts, shake my head, and think, "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

And then, if they've ACTUALLY READ ANYTHING, they SHOULD know there's a MILLION NEW LIIK POST. Why start another one? NEWBIE? LIIK PUSHER? I often wonder. Sarcastic hand

AS THE WORLD TURNS ... Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 4:05 PM by MMM.)
08-03-2017 4:03 PM
ptmember - Banned
Banned

08-05-2017 6:46 AM

(08-03-2017 4:03 PM)MMM Wrote:  No sarcasm. Finally, I just wanna know WHY people buy things, and then ask questions like, "What should I do?" "What should I expect?" "Where and When should I wear it?" "Where should I apply it?" When just a LITTLE READING would give most people who understand ENGLISH, answers. I refuse to believe that people keep buying products without researching FIRST. But then again, maybe that's the way the world is heading.

I still want to know WHAT MADE YOU BUY LIIK? If you made the purchase without KNOWING WHAT IT DOES, or WHAT IS ITS INTENDED USE, I'll just throw the towel in on all NEW LIIK posts, shake my head, and think, "HERE WE GO AGAIN!"

And then, if they've ACTUALLY READ ANYTHING, they SHOULD know there's a MILLION NEW LIIK POST. Why start another one? NEWBIE? LIIK PUSHER? I often wonder. Sarcastic hand

AS THE WORLD TURNS ... Nana

Haha. Exactly. You don't go and buy a random laptop when you need one either. Or buy anything randomly really. At least not if you're smart.

Good point about the way the world is heading. It's already true. Not universally but it's there. Just look at iPones.
08-05-2017 6:46 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-05-2017 6:52 AM

(08-03-2017 9:40 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I have my tarot cards in front of me. They say you will soon receive a package and in this package will be a bottle of liquid.

Let me know if I nailed it !! Lol

Lol. Is all am'a say.
08-05-2017 6:52 AM

Share This Thread