Hello There, Guest! Register

0 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 0 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Truth pheromones
kingofbadabing
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Truth pheromones
08-04-2016 11:17 AM

Hi everyone. Anyone know a pheromone that would help to make someone open up and be more truthful? I have a friend who has been lying off an on for no reason.

Also, are there any recommendations for any gay pheromones? That's why most people thinks he lies because he is having a hard time coming out but not sure really on that one.

Thank you!
08-04-2016 11:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Truth pheromones
08-04-2016 11:42 AM

Look around and read...take a look at the "possibly related threads" below

This is getting ridiculous
08-04-2016 11:42 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-04-2016 1:05 PM

(08-04-2016 11:42 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  Look around and read...take a look at the "possibly related threads" below

This is getting ridiculous

Lol, yes if you go to advanced search and select the titles only option it is clear than the thread already exists. Just search for "truth".

If you do a regular search then it is not clear that the thread already exists. I wonder if lots of these duplicate threads can be avoided if the regular search is defaulted to titles only?
08-04-2016 1:05 PM
TrojanMagician
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2016 2:37 PM

Honestly, I think you guys are being way too harsh on newbies when they ask questions that are not blatantly found by the search function. I have abused the search function for the last couple weeks reading as much as I can about prouducts, and one thing I found ironic was there were some very specific questions/threads I found with the search function that I wanted to investigate, but they were shut down by some "experienced user" rudely telling them to use the search function. I thought this was a community?!

These questions/threads create the search function, and I think if people think a question is too obvious or abused, someone should share links or give a simple one sentence suggestion. They did sign up to the forum for a reason, and many of us cannot access journals (including me) so this is all we got.

To answer the question...if you want truth you need a disinhibition pheromone, which would get the people around you to be a little looser and willing to share info or unwind.

M3x is my greatest recommendation...it gets people to unleash their feelings so be careful...

Other good ones could be glace, bliss, or any other social!
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 2:41 PM by TrojanMagician.)
08-04-2016 2:37 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-04-2016 5:19 PM

(08-04-2016 2:37 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Honestly, I think you guys are being way too harsh on newbies when they ask questions that are not blatantly found by the search function. I have abused the search function for the last couple weeks reading as much as I can about prouducts, and one thing I found ironic was there were some very specific questions/threads I found with the search function that I wanted to investigate, but they were shut down by some "experienced user" rudely telling them to use the search function. I thought this was a community?!

Like anywhere else, this is a community. Were one established member of the community to ask another, "Hey, do you know a combo that will help me get 19yo midget girls to lick my earlobes?" the second guy would lend a hand. This is because they've known each other for a while on here, and each knows that the other contributes to what makes PheroTruth a good board.

An overwhelmingly large number of newbies do not ever go on to become contributing members of any forum. They seagull it*. Guys who show up and use their FIRST post to ask a common question (ignoring all of the suggestions to introduce oneself, use the search function, Google, etc) are even less likely to contribute.

These guys have other things to do. They've got friends, hobbies, girls to pickup, other boards, jobs, books, school, sports, noses to pick and paint that might not dry unwatched. Why should anyone carve time away from watching grass grow to help a complete stranger learn to piss without hitting their shoes? This isn't something heroic, like rescuing puppies from a fire. There are FAQ's, two ways to search (google and the board's built-in function), and newbie guides.

Many people seem to think that every newbie is entitled to kid-gloved handling, swaddling, handholding, and asswiping just for being a newbie with a request. The world doesn't work that way. If you want something from someone, show them some value that you're providing to them. It's like walking through a city of beggars, every one of them asking for "just a quarter", but there's 4000 of them, so you run out of quarters in a jiffy.

It is incumbent upon the newbie to set himself apart from the teeming masses of asshats out there by following the rules, following the recommendations, searching for answers, and proving that they will be of value to the community before asking that the community provide them with value. Otherwise, he's a beggar, and beggars should not complain when no one drops a nickel in their hat. You may advocate for them, and spend your scarce resources on them: that's your choice. It is also the choice of others to ignore those requests, point them toward the search function, or chew them out for not conforming to the standards of the community.

* Fly in, crap all over everything, and fly out.
08-04-2016 5:19 PM

kingofbadabing
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2016 5:34 PM

(08-04-2016 2:37 PM)TrojanMagician Wrote:  Honestly, I think you guys are being way too harsh on newbies when they ask questions that are not blatantly found by the search function. I have abused the search function for the last couple weeks reading as much as I can about prouducts, and one thing I found ironic was there were some very specific questions/threads I found with the search function that I wanted to investigate, but they were shut down by some "experienced user" rudely telling them to use the search function. I thought this was a community?!

These questions/threads create the search function, and I think if people think a question is too obvious or abused, someone should share links or give a simple one sentence suggestion. They did sign up to the forum for a reason, and many of us cannot access journals (including me) so this is all we got.

To answer the question...if you want truth you need a disinhibition pheromone, which would get the people around you to be a little looser and willing to share info or unwind.

M3x is my greatest recommendation...it gets people to unleash their feelings so be careful...

Other good ones could be glace, bliss, or any other social!

Thank you for the recommendation, much appreciated.
08-04-2016 5:34 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

08-04-2016 6:20 PM

(08-04-2016 5:19 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Guys who show up and use their FIRST post to ask a common question (ignoring all of the suggestions to introduce oneself, use the search function, Google, etc) are even less likely to contribute.

I think we should all tell the noobs who can't research for themselves to buy venom. that way we'll get a small army out there testing it and we can find out what it does!! lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-04-2016 6:20 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

08-04-2016 8:29 PM

I would be scared of the results Spider-Mone! LOL

[Image: p3kkhS.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2016 8:33 PM by Androcles.)
08-04-2016 8:29 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

08-04-2016 9:18 PM

Type "truth" into search engine and there's a couple threads on truth pheromones.

PS. While m3x is a great product, its a horrible recommendation for ts purpose.
08-04-2016 9:18 PM
kingofbadabing
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2016 9:47 PM

(08-04-2016 9:18 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Type "truth" into search engine and there's a couple threads on truth pheromones.

PS. While m3x is a great product, its a horrible recommendation for ts purpose.

Ok great, thank you!
08-04-2016 9:47 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Truth serum pheromones SpiderMan1 40 20,358 04-02-2016 5:44 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra