Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Truth Serum" Mone?
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: "Truth Serum" Mone?
12-18-2016 3:36 PM

I've heard a 3:1 ratio of Beta androstenol:Alpha androstenol... need to order Beta androstenol from LaL. sadly sometimes it's too late for me to realize that I've become a victim of my own phero cloud. Smh

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
12-18-2016 3:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-18-2016 9:53 PM

(12-18-2016 3:36 PM)heey85 Wrote:  I've heard a 3:1 ratio of Beta androstenol:Alpha androstenol... need to order Beta androstenol from LaL. sadly sometimes it's too late for me to realize that I've become a victim of my own phero cloud. Smh

Lol. I can second that if u're planning to go for the LAL Beta Androstenol. I've seen some good results with it.

And yes. U're a victim of ur own cloud too with this one. It's actually one of the Pheromones ya should constantly remind ya self that u're wearing it. Wear ur watch upside down on ur wrist. Cos that way everytime ya check the time, ya know "hang on am wearing me watch differently", that triggers the memory alarm, so ya won't talk too much. Lol. Try that and see if it works. Smile good luck.
12-18-2016 9:53 PM
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2016 3:44 AM

(12-18-2016 9:53 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lol. I can second that if u're planning to go for the LAL Beta Androstenol. I've seen some good results with it.

And yes. U're a victim of ur own cloud too with this one. It's actually one of the Pheromones ya should constantly remind ya self that u're wearing it. Wear ur watch upside down on ur wrist. Cos that way everytime ya check the time, ya know "hang on am wearing me watch differently", that triggers the memory alarm, so ya won't talk too much. Lol. Try that and see if it works. Smile good luck.

damn thats a good idea but... I don't wear a watch and if i did everyone will constantly tell me that its upside down... I asked gary for the total for 1mg/1ml plus shipping cost... asking for a Bw sample, really wish there was a 10ml of BW. but anyways when ever he gets back and i recieve ill do a test on this, a y specific combo you guys recommend, or just 3:1 is good

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
12-19-2016 3:44 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

12-19-2016 3:56 AM

(12-19-2016 3:44 AM)heey85 Wrote:  damn thats a good idea but... I don't wear a watch and if i did everyone will constantly tell me that its upside down... I asked gary for the total for 1mg/1ml plus shipping cost... asking for a Bw sample, really wish there was a 10ml of BW. but anyways when ever he gets back and i recieve ill do a test on this, a y specific combo you guys recommend, or just 3:1 is good

(12-19-2016 3:44 AM)heey85 Wrote:  damn thats a good idea but... I don't wear a watch and if i did everyone will constantly tell me that its upside down... I asked gary for the total for 1mg/1ml plus shipping cost... asking for a Bw sample, really wish there was a 10ml of BW. but anyways when ever he gets back and i recieve ill do a test on this, a y specific combo you guys recommend, or just 3:1 is good

True. That in itself will remind ya that u're on the beta nol. Smile

Am not sure about the combo. But I can defo say beta nol alone from LAL was a truth bomb. But be prepared to hear what u're about ta hear. Lol. U may or may not like it. And that was just 1 drop smudged between me wrists and jaw line. Just one drop. The victims were in close proximity. About only a coupl'a feet away.

Also I read a few reports about connections, TMI and instant honesty. Not sure about instant honesty as androtics have a bad reputation, but I have a strong feeling that TMI and Connections are pretty good. Only cos they're both from vendors I trust. But it's upto u to test it and see which one works best.

For me, it was beta nol solo by LAL. TBH I didn't use it after that, cos I like people to talk to me, but not to open up too much. I like to stay in the middle. Smile so I mixed the remainder of that bottle with a few other products. Had a bit of success but wasn't exactly the best. Just did it cos I didn't wanna throw it all out. Smile But hey if that's what ya need to make life simple, then that's what ya need. Lol.
12-19-2016 3:56 AM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2016 1:43 PM

I'm looking to make a social purchase for the holiday season. I was originally thinking Glace with the intention of spraying it in a room with a social gathering (always a fun time) and was also considering re-upping on cohesion because of its anti-pms abilities, but now I'm drawn to connectionXS.

Has anyone used both Cohesion and Connection (on seperate occasions)? Very interested in the differences between these two, as I know cohesion has definitely made people around me say things they werent initially going to share... "haaaaa I can't believe I said that outloud" / "I don;t know why I told you that" are comments ive gotten while wearing cohesion.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-19-2016 1:43 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

12-19-2016 1:52 PM

(12-19-2016 1:43 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm looking to make a social purchase for the holiday season. I was originally thinking Glace with the intention of spraying it in a room with a social gathering (always a fun time) and was also considering re-upping on cohesion because of its anti-pms abilities, but now I'm drawn to connectionXS.

Has anyone used both Cohesion and Connection (on seperate occasions)? Very interested in the differences between these two, as I know cohesion has definitely made people around me say things they werent initially going to share... "haaaaa I can't believe I said that outloud" / "I don;t know why I told you that" are comments ive gotten while wearing cohesion.

Unless you want to ruin the holidays.......skip Connections.....nothing like Cohesion.

Just read some of the threads on Connections, and you'll see how dark it can get.popcorn

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

(12-19-2016 1:43 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I'm looking to make a social purchase for the holiday season. I was originally thinking Glace with the intention of spraying it in a room with a social gathering (always a fun time) and was also considering re-upping on cohesion because of its anti-pms abilities, but now I'm drawn to connectionXS.

I could be wrong on this, but I've tried combining other cross vendors and some products match with each other while others don't. There's a 50 50 chance that Glace and cohesion may or may not clash.

My suggestion in ur case is go for connections instead. Cant exactly say if it works for sure cos I've never tried it. But if i were u, I'd go for PSX for both, but remember it's only a suggestion. Smile The chance of finding what ya looking for is much higher than cross vendor combos. But then again, I could be wrong cos that's what I found. And what works for me, may or may not work for others. Smile
(12-19-2016 1:52 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Unless you want to ruin the holidays.......skip Connections.....nothing like Cohesion.

Just read some of the threads on Connections, and you'll see how dark it can get.popcorn

Ha haaaaaaaaaa. Mix that with alchohol and all hell breaks loose. Lol. But it'd be fun to watch I rekon. Good entertainment for the holidays. Sit back relax and enjoy the live show. Lol. Think about it. Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 1:55 PM by DrChocolate.)
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2016 2:48 PM

(12-19-2016 1:52 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Unless you want to ruin the holidays.......skip Connections.....nothing like Cohesion.

Seems like a real "shoulder to cry on" type of mone popcorn I see what you mean by dark... seems a little too deep for me. Thanks for the tip Law!

Edit:
I pulled the trigger on Cohesion. Good for truth serum, good for bonding and comfort, good for making my girlfriend stop being an emotional pessimistic fuck, so its good for the Arsenic. I also got some mixing supplies to play around with because why not.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 3:57 PM by Arsenic.)
12-19-2016 2:48 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-19-2016 4:03 PM

TheLaw, do you own Connections? I'm curious if you tried it when you used to Uber.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
12-19-2016 4:03 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

12-19-2016 4:11 PM

(12-19-2016 4:03 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  TheLaw, do you own Connections? I'm curious if you tried it when you used to Uber.

Yes......I'm sure it's in a journal somewhere.

Using it as an Uber driver is what scared me away from using it anywhere else. Jesus!!!........the stuff people would tell me.........not a good experience.

Having said that.......I would be interested to see how far one could take it at high doses in terms of compliance..........but not surprised with any outcome!!!Wacko

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
12-19-2016 4:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Truth Serum Mixes theLaw 20 8,907 05-30-2017 5:26 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Truth serum pheromones SpiderMan1 40 17,552 04-02-2016 5:44 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra