Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TruePheromones NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT:(
JAYCEE
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 144
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 107 posts

RE: TruePheromones NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT:(
06-28-2011 5:35 PM

Is the postal strike over? Is TP still effected by the strike?
06-28-2011 5:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

06-28-2011 6:57 PM

Postal strike only affected international customers. We ship international orders out of our Toronto office and USA orders from Houston...

POSTAL STRIKE IS OVER NOW! Government stepped in and said that this is absolutely ridiculous and told them all to go back to work or they will be out of a job entirely... It was an interesting situation. Bills weren't coming in/getting paid, peoples electricity was being cut and shut off, welfare checks were not arriving and people LIVE and EAT with these... No income for retailers and even smaller grocery stores were getting cut off of product because the suppliers were no longer being paid...

A real eye opener forsure... If USPS goes down GOD HELP YOU but i'm 100% CERTAIN the government would make it LAW that postal systems are not allowed to strike ever again as it puts the entire economy toward ultimate downfall in 100's if not 1000's of respects...

Truly was amazing.

Nikki Smile

Heart Who Am I?
06-28-2011 6:57 PM
traderneil
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

06-28-2011 7:08 PM

Nikki I have been using phero products for several years. I have never had this kind of service from any pheromone company... Im not discussing your products in general just the lack of interest in a customer follow up!

I sent you a PM on this site. I left a message on TP website,and I tried the Live chat feature 3 times and it just kept saying I will be connected to the next available operator..all...Over a period of 3 weeks>

My invoice #20840 Look at your inbox here and you should find a PM from me re this order....Anything you can do will be appreciated

traderneil
06-28-2011 7:08 PM

TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

06-28-2011 8:27 PM

No idea how that could be unless your in a different time zone and are not seeing our office hours!

TraderNeil, 6 people are here in the office 9am-5pm Estratetraenol M-F and are available by toll free phone at 877.PHERO.77 (743-7677), LIVE CHAT, & E-Mail... Each and every day. EVERY email is responded to in the sequence they arrive and normally within hours...

I've sent out a new order. You just got an email update. It will arrive in 2 days by USPS Priority...

I've also added the following products to your order on us:

A set of 6 Pheromone Patches "The Gilroy" to wear on your neck just under your shirt collar line.

and

A bottle of TRUE Trust - Trust Enhancing Pheromone with Oxytocin

I hope your happy!

Heart NIKKI Heart

Heart Who Am I?
06-28-2011 8:27 PM
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
252 thanks in 106 posts

06-28-2011 8:35 PM

(06-28-2011 8:27 PM)TruePheromones (Rep) Wrote:  No idea how that could be unless your in a different time zone and are not seeing our office hours!

TraderNeil, 6 people are here in the office 9am-5pm Estratetraenol M-F and are available by toll free phone at 877.PHERO.77 (743-7677), LIVE CHAT, & E-Mail... Each and every day. EVERY email is responded to in the sequence they arrive and normally within hours...

I've sent out a new order. You just got an email update. It will arrive in 2 days by USPS Priority...

I've also added the following products to your order on us:

A set of 6 Pheromone Patches "The Gilroy" to wear on your neck just under your shirt collar line.

and

A bottle of TRUE Trust - Trust Enhancing Pheromone with Oxytocin

I hope your happy!

Heart NIKKI Heart

Yeea !!! Now thats what I'm talking about

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
06-28-2011 8:35 PM
traderneil
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 3 posts

07-06-2011 2:41 PM

I was pleasantly suprised when I received a package from True Pheromones on Friday. When I opened the box and looked inside not only was everything tight and dry,but Nikki went above and beyond what was expected.

Not only did she replace the entire order,but she also included a bottle of True Trust and the Patch for men...

I want to thank Nikki for her efforts and support and of course the fine service on this replacement order...

Thanks Again traderneil
07-06-2011 2:41 PM
Thanks given by dbot, mengster
POLO_KID
Swagged Out.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 97
Thanks received:
116 thanks in 52 posts

07-06-2011 2:48 PM

thats good i called yesterday to see the status on my order and the lady told me she was going to send it and they havent sent it so idk whats going on
thats good i called yesterday to see the status on my order and the lady told me she was going to send it and they havent sent it so idk whats going on
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 2:48 PM by POLO_KID.)
07-06-2011 2:48 PM

Share This Thread