Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True XXX advice
BigPapi2012
Haters Gon' Hate!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

True XXX advice
01-27-2012 6:19 PM

Hey everybody. I haven't been on in a while but I wanted to share some things.

I just got True XXX (oil) in the mail today and I want to try it out tonight on a young lady that's 30. I'm also 30 by the way.

It also came with True Alpha body spray and True Essence copulins(oil). Does anybody have any experience with these three products? I was only expecting to get the True XXX and the True Essence couplins and I was going to put a drop of each on behind my ear but I'm wondering if I should do that and add one spray of the True Alpha as well.....Any advice?
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2012 7:06 PM by BigPapi2012.)
01-27-2012 6:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Planchet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 10 posts

RE: True XXX advice
01-28-2012 5:15 AM

Hello BigPapi2012. I'm no expert, so please take my view with that in mind.... For what it's worth, I think you might be better with T Opener or T Communication (or similar) in tandem with XXX.

The reason is that a significant component in XXX and Alpha is None, so the risk is you end up with more none than you'd like. That said, I think one drop XXX and one spray Alpha is unlikely to be much of a problem given the doses. I hope that's of some use, and good luck!

Best, Planchet
01-28-2012 5:15 AM
Thanks given by Pheroquirk
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 65 posts

01-28-2012 6:31 AM

I would advise against using the Copulins. They will have their use, but they give you a "I just got laid within the past hour" vibe. Most girls don't like that. But if you want some giggles, try it

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Nude, Hypnotica Social

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
01-28-2012 6:31 AM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 341
Thanks received:
357 thanks in 134 posts

01-28-2012 7:08 AM

(01-28-2012 6:31 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  I would advise against using the Copulins. They will have their use, but they give you a "I just got laid within the past hour" vibe. Most girls don't like that. But if you want some giggles, try it

I got to agree. In certain situation, such signals would be a real killer. You dont show up on a third date to a girl who's falling in love with you and tell her you just got laid. Of course she would be upset, because you where about to become her property.

But lets put you in a different situation. You go out to a club to see your friend sitting with some women you never seen before. You are a total stranger to them. Your pheromone signals tell them you just had sex. What reason would they have for being upset feeling you just had sex? From what they would think, you are someone elses property, and you just had sex with her.
What you are telling those girls are "Sorry, i am taken". Nothing unusual with that. But will it make you more attracted to them? No, i doubt it.
However it could rise your status, because they would know you are not a lonesome guy being desperate getting laid. Since you just had sex, there most be other women finding you very attractive. And from such a pat, you could get far depending on what you do out of the situation.

Just my theory. I havent actually tried copulins.
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 7:13 AM by Q-Tips.)
01-28-2012 7:08 AM
Thanks given by idontknow, shadowknight
BigPapi2012
Haters Gon' Hate!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 1 posts

01-28-2012 10:51 AM

Thanks guys for your input. I'm gonna try some new combo's. Last night went pretty well. I didn't need the condom that came with my True XXX order, but it was still a decent night lol
01-28-2012 10:51 AM

Share This Thread