Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True Opener
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

True Opener
08-25-2016 6:54 PM

I received a sample of true opener, and have used it alone and with other products (GOA, BW, true Jerk) I have found that women will open and talk non-stop with this one. I am curious if others have had similar reactions.

My stash:
LAL: Bad Wolf, NAG , Possess Alpha, Aqua Vitae, SXD-9, Wolf, Hypnotic
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection,The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon Latina
LPMP: Perfect Match
APEX: Orbital
XS: Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (Cops), XIST
Alpha Dreams: Glace
08-25-2016 6:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: True Opener
08-25-2016 7:21 PM

I would love to try some more of TP products........but the whole "AS SEEN ON TV" look of the website leaves me wondering..........Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-25-2016 7:21 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

08-26-2016 12:25 AM

(08-25-2016 7:21 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I would love to try some more of TP products........but the whole "AS SEEN ON TV" look of the website leaves me wondering..........Dodgy

Did you know you can order free samples of all their products? I think you just pay the shipping. Search for sample on their site. This reminds me that I have some samples from them I haven't even tried.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
08-26-2016 12:25 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

08-26-2016 7:44 AM

(08-26-2016 12:25 AM)D_Darko Wrote:  Did you know you can order free samples of all their products? I think you just pay the shipping. Search for sample on their site. This reminds me that I have some samples from them I haven't even tried.

Yes, although, the samples are tiny non-spray bottles with around 3 apps total.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
08-26-2016 7:44 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

08-26-2016 3:06 PM

(08-26-2016 7:44 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Yes, although, the samples are tiny non-spray bottles with around 3 apps total.Dodgy

Yes they are tiny for sure. A good option nevertheless if you want to try out their line of products.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016 3:06 PM by D_Darko.)
08-26-2016 3:06 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-10-2016 1:53 AM

When I initially found out that Pheromones were real and worked, I blindly ordered 9 Samples from True Pheromones and packets from Love scent. ( Later found out two Trie pheromones were for ladies)

I wore true opener and true charisma at the same time and a girl at a boutique shop talked my ear off for 45 minutes. ( 3 drops TO, 1 drop TC - Neck and wrist)

I walked by (20 feet away) and I noticed her Stare me down. I came into her shop 20 minutes later after grabbing a coffee.

All I said was hi. She was off to the races, talking, telling my very personal things. I lightened everything up that she said. Her eyes were dilated, very touchy, and she hugged me more than once. I was open about myself telling her about my wife and family( I am faithful btw, catch and release as I've heard) she hung on my ever word like I was her cult leader.

She thanked me because I had brightened up what was about to be a terrible day.

Three weeks later(today) I came by the same shop and she instantly recognized me. Thank me again because I had "really helped her" (Today I was wearing captain oil solo 4 Drops) I made small talk and she spoke to me like an old friend while bringing other women into the conversation. She would try to impress me, like pointing out the flag display after I mentioned my time in the marines, complimenting my eyes, etc. I ended up talking to her and another for 30 minutes today. I am sure I have ( quite intentionally) put her into the friend zone.

Target 26 YO, Iranian born in US. Possible clinical anxiety. Not hot, but not ugly. Definitely would have pushed differently if I was in the market.

I don't think I will be getting the whole bottle of TO until I test my other bottles fully, but it is effective.

My stash:
PT: Captain, Treasureful Shine, Grail of Affection,The Hookup, Alpha Treasures, Swoon Latina
09-10-2016 1:53 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2016 2:14 PM

OK, do you understand what a "drop" is?

Both True Opener and True Charisma are sprays. So those would be sprays not drops. UNLESS you are actually taking the top off and using a dropper every time...which doesn't make any sense.

Just makes me wonder about the entire report...
09-10-2016 2:14 PM
stld82
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-10-2016 2:27 PM

(09-10-2016 2:14 PM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  OK, do you understand what a "drop" is?

Both True Opener and True Charisma are sprays. So those would be sprays not drops. UNLESS you are actually taking the top off and using a dropper every time...which doesn't make any sense.

Just makes me wonder about the entire report...

He is using a sample vial. But still applied by putting finger and rotating vial
09-10-2016 2:27 PM

HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-10-2016 2:35 PM

Ok, it doesn't say that in his report, so how was I to know. I'll shut up now
09-10-2016 2:35 PM
Xbacksidefatty
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-10-2016 4:53 PM

(09-10-2016 2:27 PM)stld82 Wrote:  He is using a sample vial. But still applied by putting finger and rotating vial

These are sample vials. I applied as described. I can't be sure about comparable doses as sprays. This was within my first week of using mones, take that as a huge grain of salt.

I have not made any real purchases from True, and probably won't after playing with true love. So, to me, all of their products are as "drops"

My stash:
09-10-2016 4:53 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  TRUE Alpha, TRUE Instinct, TRUE Love, TRUE Trust, and XXX Black Machismo 16 14,979 11-19-2013 3:02 PM
Last Post: vicpowa