Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Treasured Hearts (for women)
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

RE: Treasured Hearts (for women)
04-23-2010 1:08 AM

(04-21-2010 5:08 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Are you saying the term (as in description of the molecule) 5a-Androstenol, itself, is both
A-nol and B-nol?

I'm not 100% on this but I don't think the statement is correct. If I remember my organic chem correctly 5a-Alpha Androstenol would just be Alpha Androstenol with a more specific description of the molecule. Numbers in molecular names signify location of a specific group of atoms/side-chain onto the molecular skeleton.
[/quote]

The thread read (in my understanding) that the chemical name was encompassing both 'nols. As far as ghosting I haz no idea. I just get 'mones in a scent carrier now. So I have a guide as to how much I'm applying.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2010 1:10 AM by Beccah.)
04-23-2010 1:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

04-23-2010 5:03 PM

(04-23-2010 1:08 AM)Beccah1 Wrote:  The thread read (in my understanding) that the chemical name was encompassing both 'nols. As far as ghosting I haz no idea. I just get 'mones in a scent carrier now. So I have a guide as to how much I'm applying.

I found an old thread where Diane explained it. 5a-androstenol the combined isomer name for a-nol & b-nol but that only means they are in the same class of phero's. I think you can use 5a-androstenol & androstenol interchangably, they both cover the varieties of nols but that isn't the same as saying they are the same. A green apple is an apple just as much as a red one is, but they aren't the same type of apple...A-nol and B-nol are both androstenols but they have different effects.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Different-A-nols
04-23-2010 5:03 PM
Thanks given by Bella, PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
277 thanks in 364 posts

04-23-2010 5:15 PM

(04-23-2010 5:03 PM)Xiphoid Wrote:  I found an old thread where Diane explained it. 5a-androstenol the combined isomer name for a-nol & b-nol but that only means they are in the same class of phero's. I think you can use 5a-androstenol & androstenol interchangably, they both cover the varieties of nols but that isn't the same as saying they are the same. A green apple is an apple just as much as a red one is, but they aren't the same type of apple...A-nol and B-nol are both androstenols but they have different effects.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Different-A-nols

Yes I understand that. I didn't read this thread here, it was on the Love Potion forum. I don't think Dianne had posted anything on the TH thread over there. I'm sure I misunderstood exactly what Mara was trying to convey in her post.
04-23-2010 5:15 PM

halo0073

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1411
Thanks received:
2758 thanks in 1322 posts

01-29-2013 1:26 PM

Treasured Hearts is one of my favorite Love Potion Pheromones. It is referred to as the family reunion phero. I wear it often around my mom who can be cantankerous. It always works like a charm. It is also very effective when my family gets tense. It just makes things go more smoothly. People perk up and chill out. I have also used this with a smaller amount of Alpha Androstenol (20%Alpha Androstenol, 80% TH). Also very effective and even happier. This one works well on BF when he's cranky too. An underrated Love Potion to be sure.
01-29-2013 1:26 PM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix
Isis
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 464
Thanks received:
429 thanks in 184 posts

02-08-2013 4:50 AM

How's the bonding effect with this? When it come to relationships. I'm still looking for the perfect feminine bonding phero. Something that has the blissful effect gotcha has but more serious....

I was hoping this would be like Perfect match but with a feminine feel. Though I suppose I could always just add some Cuddle Bunny to Perfect Match...though I remember shelly saying that didn't pan out well for her.
02-08-2013 4:50 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-19-2013 11:27 AM

Copied from my journal:

I tried on Get Happy for my own self effects. And yeeeaah, I love it. So much so, that I was like, "I'm going to go drive around town and get some coffee." It put me in a great mood and I loooove the smell. When I first opened it up, it smelled fruity and like some kind of spices (faintly). Then when I put it on I got a lot of cinnamon and spices, then a little bit of berries, and lastly sugar or faint sweetness. It's not such a yummy scent, but it had a really familiar comforting smell that I couldn't put my finger on until I remembered it from my childhood. So yes, it is meant to make you happy with the scent and mones, but the extra oomph (that was never known or intended by the creators) was a scent that came from my early teens. My mother (the most amazing woman/person in my life, who also passed away about 5 years ago) used to simmer potpourri mixtures in our kitchen which were comprised of cinnamon sticks, dried berries, and dried flowers. This mixture brought me back to the happiest times in my life when I was young, carefree, and still had my awesome family/security. I even got a little misty as I was smiling while driving down the road, drinking my peppermint mocha coffee, and listening to music.
It was very nice. I knew I would be in for some amazing experiences... but I got really lucky (even blessed) with finding this specific scent. I think the phero's just kicked it up a notch. It even reminds me of fall because of the cinnamon and spices (my favorite time of the year).

04-19-2013 11:27 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, Isis, NuTrix, fluffygirl12
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

04-20-2013 10:59 AM

Ok. This is one that is NOT in my arsenal...yet sideLol

It sounds like something the hubby would connect to, he's a "bonder" Big Grin

Hmm...got an idea of what will be in my next order...you ladies make it sound wonderful and I'm wondering about what Isis asked, about it BEING a good bonder, that step up from PM perhaps? Hubby responds well to PM, but the more great Pheromones I have for him/us, the better! Will be back before the end of next month with a review on THIS one ^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
04-20-2013 10:59 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, PhoenixOnFyre119, fluffygirl12

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 392
Thanks received:
391 thanks in 210 posts

04-21-2013 1:50 AM

(02-08-2013 4:50 AM)Isis Wrote:  How's the bonding effect with this? When it come to relationships. I'm still looking for the perfect feminine bonding phero. Something that has the blissful effect gotcha has but more serious....

I was hoping this would be like Perfect match but with a feminine feel. Though I suppose I could always just add some Cuddle Bunny to Perfect Match...though I remember shelly saying that didn't pan out well for her.

Isis ,
Have you tried Gotcha from Love Potion ? It's by far the best bonding blend there is . It has improved my relationship immensely. Warm , soft , cuddly - as Shelly B once said it gives a happy feminine shine. It can literally make a chunk of concrete bond Smile. Add some Occo and thats all you ever need .

Cheers Smile
04-21-2013 1:50 AM
Thanks given by PhoenixOnFyre119, NuTrix
PhoenixOnFyre119
Playing with fyre

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 527
Thanks received:
213 thanks in 85 posts

04-21-2013 4:53 PM

Tried this out yesterday with my Dad. He and I have been emotionally cold with each other for the past couple of years. We bonded, non-intimately of course, pretty well. We talked about everything that had been creating a wall between us. It worked really well. I was very comfortable being around him and I could tell he was around me as well. I have to say, using Gotcha! romantically... it made me somewhat whiny. It made my friend clingy with her guy too. So, while yes, it is bonding for me... it is also a little over-emotional. But I've read experiences that mentioned none of those things, so it could be the personality types using it. Who knows with so many attributing factors.

04-21-2013 4:53 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Share This Thread