Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Travel Shock...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Travel Shock...
11-08-2018 10:47 AM

I know a lot of you are now taking the plunge into LPMP because of an interest in The Love God and are also trying artisan fragrances for the first time. I think it might be a good time to give you a heads up regarding something called Travel Shock.

Most of us are familiar with commercial scents where even if you get it through the mail, you can open the box, spray on a bunch and have it smell exactly the same as it would if you bought it from the store. The reason for this is because the regular commercial scents also contain stabilizing agents and other aroma chemicals that are not susceptible to changes in temperature/shaking, etc. Artisan fragrances such as LPMP don't contain any of these artificial compounds and are made with as many natural ingredients as possible. Due to this, they are also susceptible to travel shock in which the temperature swings that occur during shipping can temporarily affect the scent.

If you get a bottle of a fragrance and try it immediately after receiving it, the scent may not smell exactly like it will after sitting on your shelf or in your drawer for a few days. It will likely mellow a bit as well so if it is a bit, um, potent when you first get it just be patient and let it sit 3 or 4 days. It will smell different, likely better and not quite as strong as initially.

I also HIGHLY recommend shaking the bottle well before each use. That goes for the roller ball bottles as well as the sprays. Shake the bottle for a good 5 seconds or more just to make sure that everything is well blended. I think you'll see a positive difference not only from the scent but also from any pheromone formula you purchased. Just felt the need to share that this morning. Have a great day! Good

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-08-2018 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Travel Shock...
11-08-2018 11:20 AM

Did not know this. Thank you. And knowing is half the battle (GI Joe)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-08-2018 11:20 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-08-2018 12:10 PM

(11-08-2018 11:20 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Did not know this. Thank you. And knowing is half the battle (GI Joe)

Yo Joe!!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-08-2018 12:10 PM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-08-2018 5:53 PM

I found this to be logical and helpful. Thanks, Snoop Smile Repped ya Smile

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
11-08-2018 5:53 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-08-2018 6:23 PM

(11-08-2018 5:53 PM)AlternativeGirl Wrote:  I found this to be logical and helpful. Thanks, Snoop Smile Repped ya Smile

Thanks!

11-08-2018 6:23 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-08-2018 6:53 PM

Great information, thanks SnoopyAce. Would you recommend "resting" a newly arrived bottle of unscented TLG? Might this Travel Shock temporarily destabilise the mix, considering its long journey to Spain?
Thanks in advance.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-08-2018 6:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-08-2018 7:37 PM

(11-08-2018 6:53 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Great information, thanks SnoopyAce. Would you recommend "resting" a newly arrived bottle of unscented TLG? Might this Travel Shock temporarily destabilise the mix, considering its long journey to Spain?
Thanks in advance.

From what I have been told, the pheromones ‘should’ be ready to roll when they arrive. I always suggest shaking the bottle well before each use, however.

11-08-2018 7:37 PM
JungleJon010
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-10-2018 6:43 PM

Shake the bottle to get that little Jeannie out of there!
11-10-2018 6:43 PM

Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-11-2018 5:24 PM

Ive started shaking all of my mones prior to use because I remember this particular thread when I look at them. It is logical but thanks snoop hah

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
11-11-2018 5:24 PM

Share This Thread