Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Transitioning Alpha Products?
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Transitioning Alpha Products?
12-23-2017 6:42 AM

I little background first, I have started a new job which I took a big pay cut and am starting out at the bottom and I did this so I can be at home every night with my family. I have been working with mostly 18-25(I am 38) and have been using Captain oil and has been working perfectly for now.

So far I have gained the respect of the others and I am looked to a lot for answers as I am the most experienced so far and management has even taken notice and have been approached to become a lead guy for small projects around the property.

Week 1 I spent running the Capt solo and found it really is balanced all on its own and everything went very smooth.

Week 2 I have been running Captain solo at 3 drops and then week 2 True Trust, Captain Oil 3 drops and 10MCG of P96 and have also had good luck with this.

For week 3 I actually dropped the True Trust and just used Captain with Oxytocin and 2.5MCG Androstenone and it has also gone very well and found that the Captain is social enough to where the True Trust is not needed, plus I am almost out of that one and the Androstenone boost toughened up the Captain at the 2.5MCG to gain a little more respect.

I am thinking of either combining the Captain oil with say A314 REV32 like 2 drop Capt to 1 drop A314 or something like this. My goal is to hit my targets which will change from co-workers to more upper management. I don`t want to completely lose the social aspect of Capt I have come to love and still want to be seen as social enough to be very approachable from the common worker, but also gain the respect of management.

For Alpha products I have the Capt, A314, and True Alpha are my main ones and I still have IG also. I have a lot of single molecules as well.

I am looking for any and all advice and would love to hear other stories on combining Alpha products or transitioning from 1 to another and I am open also to even buying say Alpha Treasures or another possible product as well.

I am open to all advice and insight and a big thank you everyone here for being helpful and a big Merry Christmas to all!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2017 6:45 AM by justintime469.)
12-23-2017 6:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Transitioning Alpha Products?
01-05-2018 6:33 AM

I am shocked no one chimed in. Ok I will share my experience so far and what has been working for me with what I had.

So I am always trying to evolve and a lot of times I don`t always get it right by any means. For example I think I was over steering the Caption oil a little my 2nd week(post above) with to much stuff as it is pretty social really all on its own for an alpha product. So here is what I did after week 3.

At the end of week 3 it was a Sunday and I decided to relax and straighten out my phero collection and really look at what I have and think about what I need to use. I was really missing the A314 and knew that is what I wanted to use and felt Captain was social enough to make it work so that is what I did and here is what I got.

Week 4

I was going to be in a lead role and guiding others ad most of them much younger than me 18-22 most of them (I am 38) and it is a Monday and my first day being in this role and real quick I wanted to gain respect and authority, so I wore 2 drops captain and approximately 1.5 drops A314 REV32. I say 1.5 drops because a lot of time about 1/2 a drop extra comes out. I have never combined Alpha products, just took one and used steering molecules to get the desired effects, so this is new territory for me.

I felt good and the first day I got out of it what I was looking for, but everyone was more quite and did not talk much. I mean everything was done that I asked and more so I could not be happier. The only issue is I wanted people to have fun while they work as long as the work got done is more my style and I want people to be happy when they come here as much as they can be for work and not dread the day. So I believe that either they are feeling me out because they do not know me well enough yet especially as a lead man, or I may have been slight OD or borderline.

The rest of the week I kept the same combo, but added 1 drop pf Swoon and this did exactly what I wanted it to and then very next day I still got the same amount of work done out of everyone, but people were more chatty and open. They all had a lot of fun which is what I want more than anything else because it is important to go home in a good mood especially the ones with family. I wanted to add P131, but this was in oil and would match the others.

I am not sure where I will go from here, but so far this is my experience combining Alpha products, and wish I would have tried this a long time ago.
01-05-2018 6:33 AM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Transitioning Alpha Products?
01-05-2018 9:01 AM

Nice sharing, Mister! Music

It doesn't sound like you need any advice. To discover something POSITIVE while TESTING is the ultimate prize! Especially, if things turns out how you would have liked. I say, KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING! AND SMILE WHILE DOING SO! YahooYahoo

As my hunting days are practically over, I still wear mones because I'm addicted. Been using mones forever, and still have no clue. Download

Had to go speak with the Social Services rep about finding my mom a decent home. Decided to ALPHA IT UP, and wore 1 spray of Captain to each side of the neck (2), and 1 drop of Alpha Treasures to the front of the neck.

She was a 40-50 slim, BIG breast, redhead (not naturally), but had NO ass! *smDh* Anyway, she was very helpful, and gave me a GREAT IDEA. As we parted ways, I really thanked her, stuck my hand out to shake her hand, and extended her arms wanting a hug. I gave her a hug, and enjoyed those melons all up against my chest. Tickled me! Because I knew it was THE MONES!

THE END Sun bespectacled

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2018 9:01 AM by MMM.)
01-05-2018 9:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Products - Favorites? What differences do you notice? dorfmeister 2 1,543 11-29-2014 7:30 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Whats the most light scent for Alpha Dream products? tdctdc 0 949 08-10-2014 1:42 PM
Last Post: tdctdc
  Intimidating guys and Alpha products Gojira 13 7,430 02-25-2013 11:01 PM
Last Post: Gojira