Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tournesol
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 22 posts

Tournesol
04-04-2010 12:03 AM

I was fortunate to receive a sample of Tournesol, which I held on to for awhile. I finally decided to try it last weekend.

I was in charge of a community service project in which at one point, hundreds of used, donated, old and yucky eyeglasses had to be cleaned and wrapped. This was held at someone's house, with maybe 10 to 12 people, mostly male of varying ages.

I applied 1.5 sprays before I got out of my car. Some people were already at work with the glasses, but in a way that was inefficient (they were spraying them with something, then scrubbing like hell, wiping them and wrapping them, in newspaper).

My idea was to have two dishpans, one with hot soapy water so they could have a bit of a soak (then minimally scrubbed with an old toothbrush), and one for rinsing. Then they would sit on newspaper for a few minutes before minimal wiping. Then wrapping in paper towels, which are better because one square is perfect for one glasses, no cutting, too bulky, etc.

No dishpans were available, but large foil pans worked just as well. The effects of the Tournesol were evident right away.

There are these three new local guys, kind of cliquish, obviously grew up together, who pretty much only pay attention to each other or the "old boys" (who are actually awesome, established movers/shakers, but sans the stick up the ass). Everyone else is pretty much ignored. Not bad guys, I'm chalking it up to ignorance (and the inherent unconscious racism towards Caucasians, which is totally understandable, due to huge differences in behavior and culture, I'm Caucasian, but locally (or Hawaiian-style) raised, which is rare) rather than rudeness. I am also one of the only three Caucasian members, all of whom are women (the other two are total transplants).

Anyway, I refrained from commenting on the inefficient system, and asked the host for pans, which he graciously provided. One of the new guys was by my end of the tables (actually the "worst" of the cliquish guys). He scrambled to do my bidding whenever I requested. When I started to walk towards the edge of the garage with a shallow but full and sloshy pan of water that I needed to dump out, he quickly intervened. He even got me a beer. more than once. I was pleasantly surprised.

Later, when we were sitting around eating having a few beers, my jokes and comments were not ignored or barely acknowledged by these new guys (as previously I had felt), but responded to and laughed at. It was like that weird wall had dissolved.

There was nothing sexual about it, no IOI's or flirting, etc (which was fine with me). But the friendliness and camaraderie were unmistakable.

I strongly feel that I will purchase this in the future, I do have enough left in my sample for one or two more tests. If subsequent trials are consistent, then I definitely will purchase this.
04-04-2010 12:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, zeph

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 152 posts

RE: Tournesol
04-11-2010 5:15 PM

Was this scented? I've been a little curious about this one. I like Dianne's products, but I've been holding off on getting more untill they're mad available as addins @ Love Potion. As mixing things myself, has just become more & more of a pain, the older my toddler gets Smile
04-11-2010 5:15 PM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
27 thanks in 22 posts

04-12-2010 11:32 AM

Yes, it had a nice light scent, though I'd have to spray it again to describe it properly. I don't want to waste the couple sprays left in my sample just now though. All of her stuff comes scented or unscented, she has a nice selection of fragrances to choose from.
04-12-2010 11:32 AM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
34 thanks in 25 posts

04-20-2010 2:23 PM

I just ordered some of this, can't wait to try it.
I'm curious to see how it compares to Lace Smile
04-20-2010 2:23 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

06-10-2010 2:59 PM

Wednesday, June 9th,

Used product: Tournesol from Paradise 7th

Cover scent: None

Dosage: 5 sprays from 10 ml bottle

Locations: Front and back of neck, top of head, wrists

Environment: Inside pool and outside, no wind

Temperature: 29 degrees celcius indoors and 22 degrees celcius outdoors

My mood: Fine

Self effects: None. Love this Hot buttered Rum scent!

Effects to others: Was teaching a class of foreign adults. These people sometimes have trouble listening to women and ignore me. My male co-workers we're both in the lesson with me. We we're really in sync and had a good laugh (I was really giggleish at some point), we were really bonding, for some reason. Funny thing was that the adult pupils really wanted to join the fun and acted very attending and interested, and we're making jokes. Very nice stuff for bonding!!

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
06-10-2010 2:59 PM

ladybegood1
Checking out the place

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

07-25-2010 10:24 PM

I really have been enjoying Tournesol. It makes me feel more youthful and attractive.
I have literally watched heads turn and give them all a little smile and keep going. I love this one! I have noticed in several men of my aquaintence, that they seem much more attentive and gentlemanly. The other day one of them was holding a door for me (my favorite effect! LOL), and he must have gotten a whiff of the phero cloud--he had such a bemused look on his face, it made me chuckle to myself.

Ann
07-25-2010 10:24 PM
Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
225 thanks in 152 posts

07-26-2010 4:58 PM

Got my sample pack today, gonna give this a go once I get the 'stinks to high heaven'( as my spouse put it ) Sexology washed off ( personal note: it's the original brew & I LIKE IT ). *grumbling @ spouses narrow nosed acceptance of perfumes*
07-26-2010 4:58 PM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 38 posts

03-21-2011 4:40 PM

I am sad. I wanted to try this today but I can't find my sample. I've looked everywhere! It just disappeared! Cry
03-21-2011 4:40 PM
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 38 posts

03-22-2011 2:42 PM

Ok I found my sample and tested it out! Before I applied Tournesol, my bf was trying to read and was telling me to get away from him. He went to the store and while he was gone, I applied 3 sprays of Tournesol. When he got back, I tried to bother him to see if this stuff works. I did not see any increased attention from him. He was still reading and doing other stuff, but I could invade his personal space without him reacting. So I would say that this made him much more tolerant. I also caught him giving me an adoring gaze and he started taking pictures of me when I wasn't looking. The effects were very subtle. I tested this once before and didn't notice much. If he wasn't getting irritated earlier, I probably wouldn't have noticed a difference this time either, but there was definitely a change from before I applied to after.
03-22-2011 2:42 PM

Share This Thread