Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Top Disinhibition pheromones or molecule? newbie here
Eugenethedream
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Top Disinhibition pheromones or molecule? newbie here
04-27-2015 1:43 PM

which pheromones have the most powerful dis inhibitory effects?
04-27-2015 1:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Top Disinhibition pheromones or molecule? newbie here
04-27-2015 2:30 PM

There is a thread for that already. Search it yourself.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
04-27-2015 2:30 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-27-2015 3:24 PM

(04-27-2015 1:43 PM)Eugenethedream Wrote:  which pheromones have the most powerful dis inhibitory effects?

I searched and didn't find a thread for your question so I'll reply.

Just my 2 cents but... Personally, as far as single pheromones go, P83 from Androtics always worked wonders for me. It made people act like human Velcro and they'd get very touchy feely. I never needed a lot either, I could use 10-25 mcg and have a good bit of luck when combined with Instant Gentleman.

For blends, I have good luck with Perfect Match from Love Potion, Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures and Aura of Amity, also from Pheromone Treasures. People (women especially) get relaxed, happy and feel very comfortable. They let their guard down and become more touchy feely if that is what you are going for. Upbeat, relaxed and happy. Then it is easier to steer things in whatever direction you are looking for.

Oh, and regular Nude worked very well for me in the people being relaxed and disinhibited.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 3:44 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-27-2015 3:24 PM
Eugenethedream
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-27-2015 4:29 PM

(04-27-2015 3:24 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I searched and didn't find a thread for your question so I'll reply.

Just my 2 cents but... Personally, as far as single pheromones go, P83 from Androtics always worked wonders for me. It made people act like human Velcro and they'd get very touchy feely. I never needed a lot either, I could use 10-25 mcg and have a good bit of luck when combined with Instant Gentleman.

For blends, I have good luck with Perfect Match from Love Potion, Grail of Affection from Pheromone Treasures and Aura of Amity, also from Pheromone Treasures. People (women especially) get relaxed, happy and feel very comfortable. They let their guard down and become more touchy feely if that is what you are going for. Upbeat, relaxed and happy. Then it is easier to steer things in whatever direction you are looking for.

Oh, and regular Nude worked very well for me in the people being relaxed and disinhibited.
04-27-2015 4:29 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

04-27-2015 4:38 PM

P83 is only available in the "alternative" form from PXS, though I doubt this works the same as Androtics' P83. P103 is another option, as is Beta-THDOC. You really can't go wrong with any of these. P103 is harder-hitting and more intense than P83 but, as a downside, has a fast-building tolerance. P83 is slower-hitting and doesn't appear to build tolerance as P103, but can take awhile longer to kick in. I haven't yet noticed too many differences between P83 and Beta-THDOC, only that Beta-THDOC seems to be more unisex whereas P83 may have a (very) slight masculine lean.
04-27-2015 4:38 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-27-2015 4:41 PM

(04-27-2015 4:38 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  P83 is only available in the "alternative" form from PXS, though I doubt this works the same as Androtics' P83. P103 is another option, as is Beta-THDOC. You really can't go wrong with any of these. P103 is harder-hitting and more intense than P83 but, as a downside, has a fast-building tolerance. P83 is slower-hitting and doesn't appear to build tolerance as P103, but can take awhile longer to kick in. I haven't yet noticed too many differences between P83 and Beta-THDOC, only that Beta-THDOC seems to be more unisex whereas P83 may have a (very) slight masculine lean.

Thanks for the heads up! I was not aware that P83 wasn't available through Androtics anymore. I'm going to have to check out PXS. It's been a while since I've ordered from Steve and could use some more Evolve Oil.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
Eugenethedream
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

hey snoopy thanks for your insight. mr grenade was of no use. Snoopy what do you know about thdoc or all- odoc misspelling probably. it's been mentioned as having disinhibiting effect. I think Steve sells it as well as the people who make L2k
Btw Snoopy Iam not all that into pheromones but I desire disinhibition the most from women and physical brushing. And of course a great smell. I wonder if P83 is still available.
Snoopy do people in the pheromone community consider the Velcro effect the same as disinhibition and if not what are the ultimate Velcro effect pheromones? I appreciate your input
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

04-27-2015 5:11 PM

04-27-2015 5:11 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-27-2015 5:17 PM

(04-27-2015 4:41 PM)Eugenethedream Wrote:  hey snoopy thanks for your insight. mr grenade was of no use. Snoopy what do you know about thdoc or all- odoc misspelling probably. it's been mentioned as having disinhibiting effect. I think Steve sells it as well as the people who make L2k
Btw Snoopy Iam not all that into pheromones but I desire disinhibition the most from women and physical brushing. And of course a great smell. I wonder if P83 is still available.
Snoopy do people in the pheromone community consider the Velcro effect the same as disinhibition and if not what are the ultimate Velcro effect pheromones? I appreciate your input

I just saw that Blacky Chan found the thread we both missed. It looks like there are a few suggestions there. If you are new to Pheromones I'd definitely suggest sticking with a blend (regular product) over the single molecules like ALLO-THDOC.

I'd actually add Grail of Affection or Cohesion to the list of products that will get people touchy feely. When I wrote about human Velcro, I meant people want to hang close to you and are a lot more touchy. I get a lot of women standing close when I wear Grail of Affection or Perfect Match. I'm sure other guys on here will have other products that they swear by as well. Now it is a matter of looking through the forum and researching each company to see what looks like it will be something that will work for you.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 5:18 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-27-2015 5:17 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-27-2015 9:11 PM

I for one would like to know which INGREDIENT in l2k v1 is responsible for women opening you and seducing you??? Strangely this doesn't happen with too many products...This is really friggin unnatural... kinda eerie if you ask me.

I've also experience this at the hands of NA.

Chris lists all the ingredients in the l2k v1 formula... Which one is it?

Garry has been quiet mouthed about the ingredients in NA. At most we can take a stab at this one.

dsouza

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 9:17 PM by dsouza.)
04-27-2015 9:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Disinhibition plus trick shot = ONS LAY dsouza 3 1,455 12-06-2020 5:14 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Molecules that cause the most disinhibition Ancillian 7 5,422 08-26-2015 4:41 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  P83 replacement - disinhibition effect Spearfisher 1 2,402 06-09-2013 1:29 AM
Last Post: Blade