Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Top 5 pheromones for 2022-2023
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Top 5 pheromones for 2022-2023
12-28-2022 8:42 PM

I got permission to create this thread and thought it would be amazing to keep this tradition going Paradox started.

I have been working on my own mixes a lot this year, but outside of that here is my top 5. I like to break them up into categories, basically what I have used most for say sexual, or most used single molecule, but feel free to post anything the way everyone wants, ok here goes!

Alpha/Status API by Pheromonexs

My favorite blend for this category. Smooth with a natural social aspect to. The social aspect is what sets this apart for me. Very versatile in just about any environment. Balanced and makes me feel good. Not as Alpha as Ascend or BW, but well worth the trade off for a smooth social aspect. Attraction is decent with thus to, ESPECIALLY if you open women up with this. I gain a lot of trust with this one and perhaps the biggest advantage is people feel comfortable around me more with this blend then any other and this alone was why I picked this for my top status/alpha mone.

I only need 2 drops, but can go up to 3 no problem solo.

Aroma Fero Copulins

For my single molecule category this is it hands down. What makes AF cops so unique is they are much more smooth and without the harsh scent that most cops come with. Cleanest cops I have ever used and a MUST have. I can go much higher in dose without the negatives or women getting jealous. A plus is I get a good energy and status boost. I like to pair with an alpha blend to get a slight edge usually API, but sometimes I will use with AT. Also works well with sexuals, and good with socials in lower doses. A great all arounder molecule to have. I almost always use oil based for slower burn effects. I like this one to soak in instead of ethanol based where it hits all at once.

I never wear solo almost always in mixes at 10-20MCG.

Sexual-Evolve Oil

For a few years now this has been my go to sexual. The reason why is it can be used in a wide variety environments and combos very well with other blends. There are better direct sexuals, but I almost always use this one. I like 2 drops solo or one of my favorite combos is Captain oil 2-3 to 1 drop Evolve.

Evolve is smooth and effective and hard to really mess up or OD compared to others. Very balanced and good standalone product.

Social-Celebrity

A high status/social blend. A fun positive energy vibe. Life of the party. I love meeting people for the first time with this, makes a positive impression on people. Lacks a sexual kick, but works wonders around family and friends. I use 3 sprays solo. If I use a sexual with it, I go very low on dose because the Pregnenolone can make it unstable. Otherwise a very solid blend.

Focus-Treasureful Shine

This one gives me razor sharp focus and a get shit down attitude! This has status qualities, but more like I am the man with a plan and others follow. I only need 2 sprays. I LOVE the sprays PTreasures uses, I get a solid wide pattern with good coverage.

Works good in a lot of environments especially family gathering where I don't want a strong alpha mix, but still need to be able to organize events and make things happen. Focus is amazing with this, I can easily complete things from start to finish and don't get distracted easily.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2022 9:02 PM by justintime469.)
12-28-2022 8:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 pheromones for 2022-2023
12-29-2022 4:17 AM

I still have some products I need to test further, so I'll edit the list, but so far:

1. KANE gel.

I wear it daily, everywhere, also in combos.

Daily wear: Kane or Kane plus any other mone that works well for me.
12-29-2022 4:17 AM
hoangthevinh35
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-29-2022 7:46 PM

althought Iam newbie but I also want to show my top 5 :
1. Alfa Maschio unscent (2022)
this mone make me really felt the effect of mone , make me libido, felt alpha and bad guy , my wife more liquid on bed than ussually
the badside is hard to sleep and my heart sometime bumbing like rabbit if i used more than 2 sprays
2. Alpha Q v1
this mone make me felt alpha , people seem respect me a little , but give headache more than 3 sprays
3. T150
this mone make me more awakend , energy , young to do workout.
4+5. Waitting my parcel and time for test.
thank

Aromafero : Homme Fatal (2 vers) , Studio 54, Pillows talk
Alpha Dream : A.M
Apex Phero : M3X
LPMP : TLG
Lacroy : NPA , NPA touch , The Edge , The Edge men
LAL : A.Q , A.V , B.W , W , N.A , D.P , T150 , Voodoo
PT : Swoon , THU , GOA , TS
Phero XS : Ascend , Cohesion , Xist , SOB , Evolve , PSE , Flirting , P115 , P119 , P96
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022 7:49 PM by hoangthevinh35.)
12-29-2022 7:46 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-29-2022 8:28 PM

(12-29-2022 7:46 PM)hoangthevinh35 Wrote:  althought Iam newbie but I also want to show my top 5 :
this mone make me really felt the effect of mone , make me libido, felt alpha and bad guy , my wife more liquid on bed than ussually
the badside is hard to sleep and my heart sometime bumbing like rabbit if i used more than 2 sprays
2. Alpha Q v1
this mone make me felt alpha , people seem respect me a little , but give headache more than 3 sprays
3. T150
thank

Nice list! Can't wait to hear your 4 and 5 picks. Looks like you have a nice stash going.
12-29-2022 8:28 PM
hoangthevinh35
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-29-2022 8:40 PM

(12-29-2022 8:28 PM)justintime469 Wrote:  Nice list! Can't wait to hear your 4 and 5 picks. Looks like you have a nice stash going.
Thank mr Justine ,
I bought so much in last blackfriday and will cost a long time for test all of them .
i also interesting your product Pillowtalk and Studio , iam waiting it restock on aroma Big Grin.
Hope you can give me some advice from your knowledge cause i still learning.
thank

Phero XS : Ascend , Cohesion , Xist , SOB , Evolve , PSE , Flirting , P115 , P119 , P96
12-29-2022 8:40 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-29-2022 9:32 PM

I've had my eye on API for some time. Might pick it up next time... I just ordered some putatives and Happiness from PSX. I was disappointed in Captain.

My top overall pick has to be Alpha Q v1. It has social, imprinting, alpha, status, energy, respect, and it's an overall fun vibe. 1 spray is pretty much great anywhere in just about any setting. Add another to turn up the heat in the bedroom or at a party or club. This has largely replaced Evolve and BW for me. I have a soft spot for BW, and will always keep some in stock for when I feel like going on a power trip (and putting some on the pubes before sex - thank me later), but no need to order Evolve anymore for me.

My top single molecule is P96. Great as a standalone, and it mixes well (adds concurrency) to any mix. Must have. It's also a major component of AQ, or so some speculate.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2022 9:49 PM by Arsenic.)
12-29-2022 9:32 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-31-2022 3:44 AM

Alright these are my picks.
They are mainly based off of products that have worked the best for me over the years till today.

1. Kane by Liquid Alchemy Labs
2. SOBxs Spray by PheromoneXS
3. Wanted Man by Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie
4. Bad Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs
5. Undecided

Honorable mentions
1. Nude Alpha Gay (I'm straight, but this works better for me than regular NA).
2. Nude
3. Primitive
4. Xist

12-31-2022 3:44 AM
warcheese
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-31-2022 4:56 AM

atm i only have a top 4 since i havent really try branch out much and but my top for are

1.Dionysos
2.imprint
3. the love god
4. tko
12-31-2022 4:56 AM
hoangthevinh35
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-13-2023 8:37 PM

(12-29-2022 7:46 PM)hoangthevinh35 Wrote:  althought Iam newbie but I also want to show my top 5 :
2. Alpha Q v1
3. T150
thank

So a haft of my parcels shipped , included so many pheromones to test but i can now put the number 4 to this product : .
4.Evolve "oil"
Among with SOB, DP shipped , I choose Evolve to be number 4 because SOB and DP is not suitable for my wife , they are stinky , strong smell and my wife rebel them, i also don't like the scent , make me uncomfortable, lack of confident when stay near another people .The scent of Evolve soft , make her wet , more act in sexual , also when worn Evolve , I felt iam "nice guy" diffent than Alfa Maschio "bad boy" , more natural , more emotion.

01-13-2023 8:37 PM
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-07-2023 12:29 AM

I'd love to see more members' top 5.

I'm currently testing things for the #5 spot on my list.

03-07-2023 12:29 AM

Share This Thread