Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Top 5 Worst Phero Mistakes of 2018
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Worst Phero Mistakes of 2018
01-16-2019 5:56 PM

KISS, yes as identified above, for me things just worked better, and WAY more results when I kept my combinations simple, and not created a Dr Jeckle/Mr Hyde signature of confusion by applying to many different and potentially conflicting molecules, or mixes. My downfall was some amazing results with early combos, Ammunition, IS and TOTH was the combo that started my whole desire to try and be the mad scientist of massive molecules and mixes and what results I got with them were likely for other reasons, and I am positive I had some major misses with them.

Having a massive stash of mones, and I mean well over ten thousand dollars worth in my arsenal back in the day was just a recipe for sure disaster, and OK some pretty amazing results as well. Having taken a several year pause, and still having a pretty extensive stash, I am just going back to the KISS principal where my results were always the best and became pretty consistent no matter the environment with certain purchased mixes, or created combos.
01-16-2019 5:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2019 8:00 PM

(01-16-2019 11:09 AM)Gladen Wrote:  For our Non-American pheroites:

KISS, a backronym for "keep it simple, stupid", is a design principle noted by the U.S. Navy in 1960. The KISS principle states that most systems work best if they are kept simple rather than made complicated; therefore simplicity should be a key goal in design, and that unnecessary complexity should be avoided.

The phrase has been associated with aircraft engineer Kelly Johnson. The term "KISS principle" was in popular use by 1970. Variations on the phrase include: "Keep it simple, silly", "keep it short and simple", "keep it simple and straightforward", "keep it small and simple" and "keep it stupid simple

Thanks for the definition.
01-16-2019 8:00 PM

Mr.A
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2019 6:53 AM

Did anyone get nausea from heavy product
01-22-2019 6:53 AM
Sniggsy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-24-2019 5:55 PM

As a relatively new user I find I don't get nausea but I do get a spell of dizziness for 5 minutes. Recently since trying out BW.
Wether it was a mistake or not, last weekend I combo'd BW/Xist and AT just as a test.
6 drops BW 4 to wrists 2 to neck
2 sprays Xist 1 hair 1 chest
4 AT 2 drops to the back of each hand.
Results were good to be honest. Self effects, I was confident, out spoken and generally felt like I wasn't going to take any shit test but I was social with it.
Men seemed to either give me more room when passing in a crowded bar or stop and talk and ask how the night was.
Women was mostly aged early 20s so some eye contact but not really any thing more.
1 woman though.... late 20s early 30s. As she walked past following her boyfriend she brushed past then she just stopped and looked at me, the look of intimidation but at same time wanting to just be really inappropriate right there in front of every one.
So much was the effect she even broke her hand free from her boyfriends hand to stay in front of me. Solid eye contact until boyfriend turned back and pulled her away whilst giving me the "how you doing? What the f**k" look.
I just gave a smile and polite "you alright ?" Then turned my attention to a friend I had been initially talking to.
My friends reaction was "I thought she was gunna kiss you then?! She had that look"
Must try that again soon but in a bar with more women in their 30s to see if I get similar reactions
01-24-2019 5:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Back To School Mones 2018 LukeThighwalker 8 1,274 08-22-2018 1:45 PM
Last Post: P4yn3