Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3 Average
Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
riggity
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Top 5 Pheromones for 2018
11-13-2017 4:04 PM

Hey all,

Been awhile since I've dabbled with some mones. Back in 2013 when I first discovered this site I bought some and used them, but never really did any field testing with them, however I did notice some marked difference in my demeanor and that of others once I stopped using them.

Fast forward to today and I've worked on my game, getting more wise to it all and I just bought a bottle of the M3X since I saw it listed here and then some read reviews about it on the forum.

Quick question: where's the best spot to spray this? The neck? Wrists?

In some posts I read it seemed like there was a time-delay quality about it, something like 6, 7 hours for it to "kick in", mixing with your body's own chemistry. Is that the case or more of a YMMV situation?

Anyways, good to be back in the fold and with a stronger game, I'm hoping the mones will help kickstart thing. My approach game isn't where I'd like it to be, but once I get the ball rolling and take command, I get in the zone.

Thanks fellas!
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 4:04 PM by riggity.)
11-13-2017 4:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-13-2017 6:38 PM

I was thinking today, what if it's a personality mixed with body chemistry? Because in a way body chemistry does influence your personality and flirting/pick up style? Like too much testosterone more aggression, go easy on none etc. Thus why some products are god send to some or a complete dud to others

In my case m3x (given, used only a couple of times) made girls freeze up and go silent and weird. This is the same girls who would playfully tickle, grab my ass etc prior to that with nudes or say xist + Goa.

I can see how it could make girls freeze up and be compliant but in my case it's not my style of pick up. I flirt, I joke, I make playful touches and eye contact etc. I am never aggressive (lost quite a few girls because of that tbh, meaning wasn't aggressive to make first move when it was obvious I should have, u live u learn) but at the same time I am comfortable with my way of pick up and it works majority of the time.

I will revisit m3x in the future to confirm those first initial impressions from before.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2017 6:39 PM by kocik2000.)
11-13-2017 6:38 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

11-14-2017 8:33 AM

(11-13-2017 6:38 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  I was thinking today, what if it's a personality mixed with body chemistry? Because in a way body chemistry does influence your personality and flirting/pick up style? Like too much testosterone more aggression, go easy on none etc. Thus why some products are god send to some or a complete dud to others

In my case m3x (given, used only a couple of times) made girls freeze up and go silent and weird. This is the same girls who would playfully tickle, grab my ass etc prior to that with nudes or say xist + Goa.

I can see how it could make girls freeze up and be compliant but in my case it's not my style of pick up. I flirt, I joke, I make playful touches and eye contact etc. I am never aggressive (lost quite a few girls because of that tbh, meaning wasn't aggressive to make first move when it was obvious I should have, u live u learn) but at the same time I am comfortable with my way of pick up and it works majority of the time.

I will revisit m3x in the future to confirm those first initial impressions from before.

Hi there! Yeah, M3x is for the daring. Do this...

Go up to a chick and slap her on the ass while wearing M3x. If she slaps your face, then it's your fault for even listening to me... Just kidding.

But it is for the daring, so if your hand just happens to slip down her back FOR SOME STRANGE REASON... You'll find "accidents" like that work out in your favor.

I took the risk with 3 different chicks, all first meet, and pick them up off their feet and swung them a bit. They LOVED this. Now, such risk could have went against me, but M3x has been good.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-14-2017 8:33 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2017 9:49 AM

@V-Nice, Barefoot; perhaps I didn't define my statement of "not working for me" well enough. I am naturally a very flirty person, both verbally and physically. With or without mones, I'll always initiate kino with any female within minutes of meeting her, if I see her as a potential or not. If I am interested and the logistics are in place, I'll escalate, shamelessly and then escalate further, or in the worst case, push-pull, depending upon her reactions. Seriously, short of crossing social / legal boundaries, I couldn't escalate any further. My experiences using M3X are that no part of this process is altered or accelerated. So in my case, wearing M3X and escalating, or not wearing M3X and escalating, give me exactly the same results. I hope that this makes more sense.

Another point is that a few guys mentioned that M3X makes their targets uneasy, or freezes them. In my case, I see absolutely no reaction, either positive or negative.

So unless I was unlucky enough to receive a bad batch, I suspect that the formula and my natural sig are at odds. Which is why I'm going to try M3X with cops....

(@Paradox, apologies for derailing this thread).

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
11-14-2017 9:49 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2017 10:11 AM

I agree with others that some mixes work well for some people and not for others, and as much as I like M3X, it is such a beast. My suggestion was made in ignorance of your previous testing, and your explanation has cleared it up for me.

I wonder what the cause is. Is there an overlap in your signature that puts M3X above an upper limit? If you're already matching M3X with your natural signature, you have no idea how much I envy you. Cool
11-14-2017 10:11 AM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2017 10:23 AM

LIS:
just curious what age bracket you're in?

20s,30s or 40s?
11-14-2017 10:23 AM

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-14-2017 12:33 PM

(11-14-2017 10:11 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I agree with others that some mixes work well for some people and not for others, and as much as I like M3X, it is such a beast. My suggestion was made in ignorance of your previous testing, and your explanation has cleared it up for me.

I wonder what the cause is. Is there an overlap in your signature that puts M3X above an upper limit? If you're already matching M3X with your natural signature, you have no idea how much I envy you. Cool

Could be more of an incompatibility issue, DNA is a complicated matter! I cannot remember using M3X in a combo, my solo tests were rather disappointing so I parked the last 1/4 of the bottle.
(11-14-2017 10:23 AM)Lostdreams Wrote:  LIS:
just curious what age bracket you're in?

20s,30s or 40s?

Early 50's, (Dirty Old Man Territory). Big Grin

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017 12:35 PM by LoveInSpain.)
11-14-2017 12:33 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-14-2017 10:39 PM

(11-14-2017 9:49 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  @V-Nice, Barefoot; perhaps I didn't define my statement of "not working for me" well enough. I am naturally a very flirty person, both verbally and physically. With or without mones, I'll always initiate kino with any female within minutes of meeting her, if I see her as a potential or not. If I am interested and the logistics are in place, I'll escalate, shamelessly and then escalate further, or in the worst case, push-pull, depending upon her reactions. Seriously, short of crossing social / legal boundaries, I couldn't escalate any further. My experiences using M3X are that no part of this process is altered or accelerated. So in my case, wearing M3X and escalating, or not wearing M3X and escalating, give me exactly the same results. I hope that this makes more sense.

Another point is that a few guys mentioned that M3X makes their targets uneasy, or freezes them. In my case, I see absolutely no reaction, either positive or negative.

So unless I was unlucky enough to receive a bad batch, I suspect that the formula and my natural sig are at odds. Which is why I'm going to try M3X with cops....

(@Paradox, apologies for derailing this thread).

Try to use a lower dose, as in, 1 stem swipe each on the arms and sides of neck, instead of a spray.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
11-14-2017 10:39 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-15-2017 4:45 AM

Just a friendly reminder, let's get back to more top 5 posts. Drinks

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Yesterday's got nothing for me. Old pictures that I'll always see. Time just turns the pages in my book of memories.
11-15-2017 4:45 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

12-06-2017 1:38 PM

...bump...

MY BANDCAMP WEBSITE AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL
1)

2)

Yesterday's got nothing for me. Old pictures that I'll always see. Time just turns the pages in my book of memories.
12-06-2017 1:38 PM

Share This Thread