Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To my Islamic brothers and sisters.
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 64
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 27 posts

Heart To my Islamic brothers and sisters.
04-13-2013 9:57 PM

I would like to apologize to any of those who misunderstood a post I made within this thread. http://pherotruth.com/Thread-23-year-old...d-for-this

I received two messages, which would lead me to believe others may feel stronger than them but kept silent. No way was I painting a bad image of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The information written about him wasn't in the Holy Quran, so it should be disregarded therefore take my post as a basic ignorant comment. Do not flame me for my voice of opinion, little do you guys know I own a Quran, I promise you that your idea of me based off that comment is not what it seems. Hope you all accept my apologyGive heart. Later.

Sa da tay!

-Stash
Glace (un-scented)
Alfa Maschio (un-scented)
L2K v.1(un-scented)
L2K v.2(leather and steel)
LAL A1dropper
AlphaDreams A1 5ml spray
AV(sample), Wolf(sample)
04-13-2013 9:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

RE: To my Islamic brothers and sisters.
04-13-2013 10:07 PM

Ya know, if I find out members are bashing other members by PM over religious viewpoints, I'll shut this fucking forum down. This post is intended for everyone here: you are entitled to your religious viewpoints and I'll defend that right to the end of the forum, but if I find out members are using the forum to try to inflict their religious viewponts, or judge and condemn other members over rthier beliefs I'll ban their asses IMMEDIATELY.

kahotep, I'm going to ask that you PM me the names of any members who have messaged you about your religious viewpoints so I can issue warnings. I'll not ban anyone overr it this time, but it needs to be made clear that religious beliefs are just that, and any attempt to judge or condemn ANYONE on this forum over religious beliefs will NOT be tolerated!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
04-13-2013 10:07 PM
Thanks given by as33156, SS108, polarvoid
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 27 posts

04-13-2013 11:31 PM

They were not bashing me at all, just saying so before it gets to that point. It's not a big deal I just wanted to make an open apology.

Sa da tay!

-Stash
Glace (un-scented)
L2K v.1(un-scented)
LAL A1dropper
AlphaDreams A1 5ml spray
AV(sample), Wolf(sample)
04-13-2013 11:31 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-14-2013 12:07 AM

If you feel the need to apologize over PM's about religious misunderstandings and/or beliefs then we have a problem! This forum is not about religion, religious beliefs will NOT be allowed to infringe or impede on ANY member or member post, and PM's, posts or other methods of communication over religious disagreements will NOT be tolerated on this forum!

I'd really like to know who these members are because I know if they'll do it once they WILL do it again, but I guess there's not much I can do until they do and at that point there won't be any warnings just outright bans! Yeah, I am pissed!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
04-14-2013 12:07 AM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile, Inconceivablezen, SS108
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8011
Thanks received:
5113 thanks in 1763 posts

04-14-2013 12:39 AM

Why is it always a certain religion that always feels they must defend their head figure and end up causes the most problems in the forum. I agree with Mark! Don't believe everything you read in a book and then try to force others to believe it or silence them.

Don't back down!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
04-14-2013 12:39 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile, AlternativeGirl, mark-in-dallas, Inconceivablezen, SS108

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

04-14-2013 3:11 AM

(04-14-2013 12:39 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Why is it always a certain religion that always feels they must defend their head figure and end up causes the most problems in the forum.

I have my viewpoints and beliefs on how certain religions should be treated or handled too, but I'll not spew my beliefs or disdain for the practices used by any religion here, otherwise I am no better than them.

But, I will say that anybody that follows any religion that believes its Gods will for them to kill or maim anybody for ANY reason are psychotic fucking morons and have some pretty sorry ass judgment days coming in the end!

And anybody that believes they are better than those who don't follow and share their religious beliefs are brainwashed fucking idiots and among the lowest forms of life.

04-14-2013 3:11 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity, La Fin, as33156
xxx
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 59
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 30 posts

04-14-2013 5:36 AM

The problem with some religions is the followers dont ask questions when they have doubts or are forbidden to ask questions. There is only one real God and if that real God is true, any doubts or question the individual has will be answered. if your doubts are not answered, you are worshiping a fake God and maybe it's time for you to open your mind and eyes.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2013 5:37 AM by xxx.)
04-14-2013 5:36 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, as33156
Kahotep
Cosmic Crusader

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 27 posts

04-14-2013 7:00 AM

I won't put any names out there, I understand where some of these guys are coming from. I took it upon myself to make this thread and nobody forced me too. Normally I would have debated their heads off but I hate arguing about religion because we all want the same results despite what religion we follow. You can delete this thread if you wish. I think I made it worst but trying to ease everything out

Sa da tay!

-Stash
Glace (un-scented)
L2K v.1(un-scented)
LAL A1dropper
AlphaDreams A1 5ml spray
AV(sample), Wolf(sample)
04-14-2013 7:00 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 63 posts

04-14-2013 10:03 AM

Kahotep said something which was debatable, and I'm guessing he received pm's telling him that. I think a similar analogy would be someone calling Jesus gay and that person getting pm's saying that's not supported by normal christian scripture.
04-14-2013 10:03 AM

alphavitea
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 135 posts

04-14-2013 10:30 AM

So this is a phero forum right? And I believe that kahotep meant well with his post. And I do love reading this discourse but its time to get back on topic. Religion? Well that's a complicated topic. So is the topic of pheromones.

What combo would Jesus wear? Lol

Today I'm going to the gym and I'm gonna rock we9+o and chat up some girls. Ok maybe ill just end up on the elliptical all by myself. Or maybe ill be that creepy guy chatting up girls At the gym. Hahaha

Tonight when I say my prayers I'm gonna use lots of socials and see if I get some better results. How many sprays of glacé do you think it would take to get hits from beyond. 20?.....30? Or should I use some alpha shit? I'm sooooo confused.

Jk

[/size]

If she bites you, you did it right.

Androtics. IS. Ammo. TuTh. Molecule C.
Lal. AV. Nude sample, wolf, dirty primitive sample,
Alpha dream. Certo. Glacé unscented, dirty primitive sample.
pheromonexs ascend oil, evolve, odyssey. Evolve oil, desire me, temptress,
Love scent npa impi red dot
Hax: element 9+o. Black label sample gel packs, element x, m512, x22, holy grail.
Singles. Androstadienone, pregnenolone
04-14-2013 10:30 AM

Share This Thread