Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Titan
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 368 posts

RE: Titan
02-13-2015 7:55 AM

You know...that is so funny you say that. I learned that on my own fresh out of a divorce. When I was pissed at, no hated, well maybe not hated but couldn't stand women except for their bodies. Well I really did not care about outcomes when I talked to them, because I didn't care about THEM! I would say shock-worthy things to them just to get a rise or maybe piss them off. My lay and BJ count grew exponentially - literally!

It is funny how we sometimes forget some of the most instrumental things over time. Then pop, they just come back to you!

POWER is really not caring what the women says or does. BUT YOU CAN'T FAKE IT. You have to really NOT CARE and not be effective. That is the difficult part. But when you don't care, you're body language just plays along and you don't have to remember all these PUA steps, etc.

Peace

PS - small example of one of the crass things I would say to a girl after saying hey and maybe what brings you out tonight? "So are you able to have sex this week? I want to know if it's going to be worth talking to you. I don't smell anything funky." All while smiling like a bastard. Jaw-dropping half-smile and a smack on the shoulder from her and a "I can't believe you just said that to me!" Then me saying, "well there ARE a lot of girls here."

Okay, back to Titan/Mean Business BJ - the close went like this - "do you like giving head?" BLUNT
02-13-2015 7:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Khan Solo, DrChocolate, lost_summertime, Dblr619, metaltree
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 411
Thanks received:
2125 thanks in 808 posts

02-13-2015 11:55 AM

(02-13-2015 7:55 AM)HappyGoSkillfully Wrote:  You know...that is so funny you say that. I learned that on my own fresh out of a divorce. When I was pissed at, no hated, well maybe not hated but couldn't stand women except for their bodies. Well I really did not care about outcomes when I talked to them, because I didn't care about THEM! I would say shock-worthy things to them just to get a rise or maybe piss them off. My lay and BJ count grew exponentially - literally!

It is funny how we sometimes forget some of the most instrumental things over time. Then pop, they just come back to you!

POWER is really not caring what the women says or does. BUT YOU CAN'T FAKE IT. You have to really NOT CARE and not be effective. That is the difficult part. But when you don't care, you're body language just plays along and you don't have to remember all these PUA steps, etc.

Peace

PS - small example of one of the crass things I would say to a girl after saying hey and maybe what brings you out tonight? "So are you able to have sex this week? I want to know if it's going to be worth talking to you. I don't smell anything funky." All while smiling like a bastard. Jaw-dropping half-smile and a smack on the shoulder from her and a "I can't believe you just said that to me!" Then me saying, "well there ARE a lot of girls here."

Okay, back to Titan/Mean Business BJ - the close went like this - "do you like giving head?" BLUNT

That's enough!

Anyone who reads HappyGoSkillfully's posts on this thread owes me $29.95. That's the fee we are charging for this mini PUA course.
02-13-2015 11:55 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1964
Thanks received:
849 thanks in 492 posts

02-13-2015 1:03 PM

LOL,

MORE, MORE, MORE! Clapping Scout
02-13-2015 1:03 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2535
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

10-19-2016 7:29 AM

Haaaa. This is too true. PUA lessons.

Am giving Titan a go these days. By the looks of it, it's super easy to steer it. Got it on arc scent and running solo these days to learn how to steer it.

Gauging the dose I've learnt one spray ain't'nuf. Two seems sweet. But still field testing.

So far on rideshare clients, it's pretty damn good. Males give me a lot of hand shakes, (seen this with Ascend as well) and females give the hair twirl a fair bit. Will update as I go.

A bit nervous to test it at me other job. But will take a little risk. If all fails I'll wash it off. Will keep ya's posted. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
10-19-2016 7:29 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

10-27-2016 1:09 AM

Reported this on FishDudes's thread. Thought I should copy paste it here too.

This is worth reporting I thought. So here goes;

Just about 10 minutes ago. I got a call from a chick mate of mine and the convo is;

Me hello beautiful

Her hey DrChocolate how ya doing?

Me not much. How can I help

Her r u drunk? LOL

Me may be? LOL what makes ya ay that

Her nah u just sound relaxed but really confident. Something about ur voice.

Me oh true? Wow thanks.

And then the rest is personal but I wanned to point out that am wearing 2 Titan sprays and 4 dabs of sex magnet oil sample bottle.

I know that Titan gives me epic self effects. Like alpha walk and good posture. But over the phone sounding relaxed and confident? She's a mate of mine who we fool around every once in a while. So yeah. Titan gives that effect. I just can't believe that it happens even thru the voice over the phone.

Amazing. Smile

10-27-2016 1:09 AM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 503 posts

10-27-2016 2:50 PM

Don't need to post it 3x Dr. Buba

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

10-27-2016 2:50 PM
Thanks given by Spars
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

10-27-2016 4:58 PM

Lol. Got a bit too excited yesterday. And far out am feeling happy today. Got a lay report I've just posted. I just like to spread the love baby. Smile

10-27-2016 4:58 PM

Share This Thread