Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Titan = huge phero cloud?
blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 28 posts

Titan = huge phero cloud?
10-08-2015 12:36 PM

Anyone else seeing this with titan? The range on this thing is insane, I've only worn it once but here's what makes me say that:

hit #1 - Walk into the grocery store and head straight to produce section, about 20 feet away there is a young black guy in the middle of a conversation. I go to grab one of those clear plastic bags and as soon as I turn my body in that direction he says "hey man hows it going" as if he knew me and asks if I need a bag. I say yes and he says let me get that for you and then hands it to me - he's just a customer he doesn't work there. Behind him about another 10 feet away is 30-something Asian woman just looking at me as if I was some sort of celebrity crush. Intimidated, thrilled, and horny is what her face conveyed.

hit #2 - Walking down the isle and a blonde 20-something nurse who just got done with her shift is walking in my direction, nothing at first but then about 25-30 feet away she makes eye contact and sucks in her stomach (she wasn't fat, she had sexy curves) and then looks down and away and it looks like she's reaching for her hair but catches herself halfway through and keeps looking away as I pass. I later spotted her in the supplement section eyeing some fat burner I hope she didn't become self conscious because her body was perfect. Sun bespectacled

hit #3 - walking down the street with my grocery bags - this part of town has a nice urban feel with many bars/restaurants with patios and it was a nice day so a lot of people eating/drinking outside. Normally mones are useless outside but I was getting some glances once I was within about 5-10 feet of people. Pretty impressive for an outdoor area although there was no wind so that probably helped.

hit #4 - walk into a corner pharmacy, from about 15 feet the pharmacist (25-35 year old asian) reaches for her hair, smiles and says how can I help you. She's very flirty and biting her lower lip slightly and not making eye contact even though she has a huge grin on her face.

hit #5 - waiting for some medication and a young blonde woman pulls up to the drive through window which is about 40 feet away. She's cute and at first it's just business as usual but then after about a minute I notice she's starting to steal glances. I look away a few times and each time she starts looking at me again. At first I think theres no way - not 40 feet away, through glass, and with her outdoors that's too far even for apex's products. And then the hair play starts....

I also got a ton of glances from 20+ feet away but I don't count those - when trying new mones I act aloof and in my own world as possible so people feel comfortable looking and I can get an estimate at how much attention it draws. I can't confirm those glances 100% since I'm purposely ignoring and looking away but so far this is every bit as "look at me" as core is - only with a wider demographic (most noticeably asians) and further range.

BTW the self effects of titan are awesome, it's a very confident feeling - I was reading reports that some felt introverted but for me it's the opposite I feel more outgoing than normal.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 12:52 PM by blitz.)
10-08-2015 12:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by hsmcbaby, BeautifulEnigma, V-nice, NP17, thundr, neon, excalibur, Ekscentra, D_Darko, moe, Pheroman

V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
854 thanks in 364 posts

RE: Titan = huge phero cloud?
10-08-2015 12:53 PM

Now, I know some people might think it's far fetched, but this is what I've seen with Core and some others.

So Apex products, with a very huge phero cloud/range? Absolutely plausible! So in essence, I'm hitting targets faster.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-08-2015 12:53 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 143 posts

10-08-2015 12:59 PM

Nice. Thanks for the Titan report. I've been wondering about this for a while. Androsterone girls are the best! Pull 'em in!!!
10-08-2015 12:59 PM
Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 60
Thanks received:
93 thanks in 49 posts

10-08-2015 1:25 PM

Appreciate the report, but I urge some self-skepticism here. Remember in order for 'mones to hit, the target not only needs receive the pheromone signal, but also attribute it back to you - and the human nose isn't exactly our best directionally sensitive sensory organ. At long distances it would seem difficult, although probably not impossible, for such quick and accurate assessments to be made.. especially from 40 feet away through glass!

I'll give two alternative explanations for the results.

The first is the focusing illusion. The first time I wore Core I thought I noticed people looking at me more than usual at distance. However, I was mindful of the fact that I'd read such reports before and it was possible my attention was just being directed to things that were always there, but I did not usually focus on due to not being primed to do so. A few days later I looked out for the same reactions, absolutely 'moneless... and I saw those reactions again.

Try a similar test a few times.

The second is that (if the results are genuine changes from baseline) they could be mediated by your body language, not the 'mones directly. You can get hits from good body language alone - and these can be powerful! If the product is making you feel alpha (or even the placebo is making you feel alpha!) that is likely to reflect in your body language - and it's your body language that is getting you the reactions.

I don't wish to rain on your parade, and if you continue to get good results, then that's awesome... but take these as a few suggestions on how you can know whether a product is really working and, if so, what mechanism it might be working through.
10-08-2015 1:25 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra
V-nice
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 804
Thanks received:
854 thanks in 364 posts

10-08-2015 1:51 PM

Lol! Definitely not raining on mine... Been there done that. Too many years, too many incidents.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
10-08-2015 1:51 PM

BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 548
Thanks received:
289 thanks in 178 posts

10-08-2015 2:05 PM

Does thundr mix iso e super in all his mixes? Could be a factor affecting range.

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
10-08-2015 2:05 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
385 thanks in 182 posts

10-08-2015 4:26 PM

I figured it out...blitz is Brad Pitt!
What the fuck's up Pitt? Any new movies coming out?
10-08-2015 4:26 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1031
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

10-08-2015 4:46 PM

(10-08-2015 2:05 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  Does thundr mix iso e super in all his mixes? Could be a factor affecting range.

No, just CORE and variations, This is why CORE hits almost immediately where his other mixes will take a bit longer.
10-08-2015 4:46 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
blitz
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 28 posts

10-08-2015 9:08 PM

Well I do use 2 dabs of iso e super with all my mones as a base because I'm addicted to the smell and apply it first thing in the morning, even with mones like core and titan which I assumed had iso e but I guess not.

That may be affecting my range but like I said I use 2 dabs with all mone applications.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 9:09 PM by blitz.)
10-08-2015 9:08 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1031
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

10-08-2015 9:35 PM

(10-08-2015 9:08 PM)blitz Wrote:  Well I do use 2 dabs of iso e super with all my mones as a base because I'm addicted to the smell and apply it first thing in the morning, even with mones like core and titan which I assumed had iso e but I guess not.

That may be affecting my range but like I said I use 2 dabs with all mone applications.

I'd suggest testing Titan without Iso E to see if it hits with the same immediacy as before. I'm guessing you'll start to see somewhat slower effects this way.
10-08-2015 9:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Titan Report raikahoken 20 1,406 08-09-2015 3:24 PM
Last Post: Paradox
  Titan! Master of the Universe Fishdude 52 6,739 02-28-2015 3:47 PM
Last Post: kimosabe
  Testing out Titan xxprojectalicexx 17 2,642 10-02-2014 2:36 AM
Last Post: xxprojectalicexx