Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.38 Average
Titan! Master of the Universe
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4118
Thanks received:
2180 thanks in 1055 posts

RE: Titan! Master of the Universe
05-01-2016 2:20 PM

(04-07-2016 3:37 PM)leon333 Wrote:  titan make me horny as fuck.must be the combination of alpha mones and cops..good stuff,i can see this product is awesome for banggin..i like it and fury scent is manly and masculine

(05-01-2016 10:27 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is what I will say about Titan...Women gravitate around me....I've worn it to bars and the next thing I know, a gaggle (more than 4) are sitting or standing near me....I got two free drinks with it on....Men are awesome around me with it on.

I am so intrigued that I just bought my first bottle of copulins....I have tried DP, Ascend, and Titan with cops....

For some reason, the copulins in Titan make me hornier than the others....Ascend is good, but the smell is very strong....DP is very smooth.

Alright you TWO! What dosages are making you guys hornY? Girl devil

THanks!
05-01-2016 2:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

05-01-2016 11:43 PM

(05-01-2016 2:20 PM)MMM Wrote:  
(05-01-2016 10:27 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is what I will say about Titan...Women gravitate around me....I've worn it to bars and the next thing I know, a gaggle (more than 4) are sitting or standing near me....I got two free drinks with it on....Men are awesome around me with it on.

I am so intrigued that I just bought my first bottle of copulins....I have tried DP, Ascend, and Titan with cops....

For some reason, the copulins in Titan make me hornier than the others....Ascend is good, but the smell is very strong....DP is very smooth.

Alright you TWO! What dosages are making you guys hornY? Girl devil

THanks!

2 Sprays....He has to have copulins plus plus in there...because when I wear those other blends, I don't get as horny.
05-01-2016 11:43 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 23
Thanks received:
69 thanks in 48 posts

05-02-2016 1:28 AM

(05-01-2016 11:43 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  2 Sprays....He has to have copulins plus plus in there...because when I wear those other blends, I don't get as horny.

He said cops with a twist. Dunno what that means.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 1:28 AM by Vincent_Vega.)
05-02-2016 1:28 AM

DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
1351 thanks in 454 posts

05-02-2016 2:05 PM

Thundr may want to think about marketing just his copulin++ formula. It is such a strong reaction compared to other copulin products that I have worn.

I'm wearing Passion Copulin Concentrate now and I feel good...a little cocky even, but not horny. This feels a bit like DP...So I'm going to guess that Passion Copulin Concentrate+Androstenone = DP.
05-02-2016 2:05 PM
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
226 thanks in 132 posts

05-02-2016 3:17 PM

(05-02-2016 2:05 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Thundr may want to think about marketing just his copulin++ formula. It is such a strong reaction compared to other copulin products that I have worn.

I don't get horny from Titan as you do. Only slightly horny. Small amount of cops in there, I've read somewhere.

Wolf= Lightweight Alpha
NA= Middleweight Alpha
Bad Wolf= Heavyweight Alpha
05-02-2016 3:17 PM
Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 6 posts

10-17-2016 1:38 PM

My order for Titan + M3X arrived today. Very reasonable shipping time. A test vial of Sex Magnet Oil was included. I am a good Christian boy so it won't be of much use to me. But of course I'll test it anyway for the sake of adventure.

Unfortunately I had some old L2K residue from earlier. But I was too excited to wait when the package arrived. I washed my wrists with soap and water the best I could. But keep in mind there may be slight contamination. I will continue to use it going forward uncontaminated.

23 Year Old Caucasian Male. University Student. Average looking.

2 sprays of Titan. 1 to lower neck. 1 to left wrist. Dabbed around neck and wrists.

60 degree weather. Mostly indoors in small classroom setting.

Self Effects: Within 5 mins of spraying I felt very pumped and confident. I used Alfa Maschio and A314 years ago when I was probably too young to be. This product seems much more age appropriate. It provides a youthful confidence rather than a Don Draper dad-like confidence. After about 1.5 hours the initial pump subsides and becomes a more subtle laidback coolness. I am not anxious. I am ready for conversation but not actively seeking in.

Outer Effects: A cute 20 year old in my class always sits beside me. Today was the first time she actively started conversing with me this semester. She got very giggly and whenever I opened my mouth I became the center of her attention. Other men were seeking my attention and approval after class. I am generally a leader among my clique and peers but never has it come so naturally and without calculation.

Early Conclusions: I am very impressed. This is my favourite "Alpha" product to date. I have been out of the pheromone game for years and have merely been using some leftover products here and there for fun. But I am very impressed with the product effects. The longevity could be better and self effects do subside after a few hours. But interference with the leftover L2K could have been a factor. I will continue to test this product solo for the next few weeks and report any changes or interesting effects.
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2016 1:40 PM by Enjayee.)
10-17-2016 1:38 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, DssMaster
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2536
Thanks received:
1788 thanks in 838 posts

10-27-2016 1:03 AM

This is worth reporting I thought. So here goes;

Just about 10 minutes ago. I got a call from a chick mate of mine and the convo is;

Me hello beautiful

Her hey DrChocolate how ya doing?

Me not much. How can I help

Her r u drunk? LOL

Me may be? LOL what makes ya ay that

Her nah u just sound relaxed but really confident. Something about ur voice.

Me oh true? Wow thanks.

And then the rest is personal but I wanned to point out that am wearing 2 Titan sprays and 4 dabs of sex magnet oil sample bottle.

I know that Titan gives me epic self effects. Like alpha walk and good posture. But over the phone sounding relaxed and confident? She's a mate of mine who we fool around every once in a while. So yeah. Titan gives that effect. I just can't believe that it happens even thru the voice over the phone.

Amazing. Smile

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
10-27-2016 1:03 AM

LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
128 thanks in 53 posts

02-10-2017 12:13 PM

Personally I've found the self effects of titan to be nice and solid, nothing over the top. For me there's an agitated fidgety-Ness for maybe the first half an hour before it really smooths out. Better and more relaxed posture, a bit of added swagger and some mental focus. One of the best ways I can describe it is like your external world becomes less stimulating in a good way.
I've even found hits during extremely cold and snowing weather though I suspect those hits are from the body language produced by the selfies. If you steer it right people will move out of your way when you're walking down the street.
At two sprays people become more chatty or they quiet down a little. At three sprays it's more of the latter, especially around family members, it's not something I would recommend around them.
I haven't seen the sexual side yet but I've been testing for less than a week, it's definitely attention grabbing so far.
My friends mother really liked it with one spray M3x, when I went to visit him we were joking about shagging each others mams and his mam actually overheard lol. She said she didn't do that so I said "What about cuddles?" and she gave me a hug. She immediately commented on how great I smelled (mine came in fury) and rubbed her nose and lips along my neck (right at my app point). I don't think my friend approved lol but I'll get back to testing that mix after I've tested them both solo for a while.
Has anyone else noticed the after application agitation? And I've searched but finding it hard to see if anyone has combo'd Titan with Dion (alone, not with core also). I'd like to know what they found, as Thundr was gentlemanly enough to include a small sample of dion with my purchase (Thundr you legend).

In a Nutshell

If you want to give what you already have a nice boost with a more natural and relaxed feeling then Titan could be a good way to go. So far it feels like me on a really good day and the effects are quite consistent. Will report back if that changes.
02-10-2017 12:13 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4819
Thanks received:
3957 thanks in 1470 posts

05-15-2017 6:59 AM

I have been using Titan at work for the last 2 weeks almost every day.
Only one spray, but that is enough to make for a good productive day with great interactions with all parties involved.

I'm already confident and good at what I do, and modest of course Pioneer so I dont want or need to project any kind of badass image or personality.
And I dont have a boss, only clients and customers who seem easy to work with using Titan at only 1 spray.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-15-2017 6:59 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, MMM, V-nice, dsouza
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2292
Thanks received:
2583 thanks in 1325 posts

06-20-2017 1:11 PM

Titan is actually the smoothest ALPHA I've ever worn.
I can be fairly task intensive and introverted with it on.
I don't always feel the sexual play out.
I was looking for a daily drivers that lasts 8+ hrs
I ordered 2 full bottles of Titan today in crash.

Apex is quickly becoming my new #1 vendor. Smile

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
06-20-2017 1:11 PM
Thanks given by Jinzo

Share This Thread