Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Tips on giving her good oral sex
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3382
Thanks received:
1805 thanks in 889 posts

RE: Tips on giving her good oral sex
01-19-2014 2:11 PM

(01-19-2014 12:07 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  The comment that she will keep you around longer if you do this,perhaps but to her you may be a supplicating pussy licker. Do a great job and put it out sparingly when she cooks the best diner. You will be amazed at what she will do to get some more.

I just tell the gals that she made me feel special so I made her cum hard.
You heard of Pavlovs dog. Well just like that. Having that skill and enjoying it is your ace card.

That could be true to the average MASTER LICKER, but I'm a licker with an ATTITUDE. touche As you may know someone who likes Pavlovs dog theory, I, M to the M tot he M, have my own: LICK HER EMOTIONS WHERE AS SHE GETS CHILLS EACH TIME SHE EVEN THINKS ABOUT SEX, AND BRINGS YOU DINNER FOR NO REASON. Hell, I've even taken a piece of bread and sop up her pussy juice, and ate it JUST TO GIVE HER SOMETHING TO THINK/TALK ABOUT. He was asking about the oral part, not the pull the hair and smack that ass for no reason, and all of the other 'I JUST CAN'T SHAKE YOU FROM MY THOUGHTS' activities that takes place after or before the DELICIOUS FEAST. And then there's AFTERPLAY. Get outside the box, look around and take a walk my friends. There's a whole new world out there. Lone ranger

and in closing, I'd like to say, "TO EACH HIS OWN." Mosking

May the FORCE BE WITH YOU.

THE END.
01-19-2014 2:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 251
Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 3:08 PM

A piece of bread to do what? My fwb just drove me home after getting me drunk and taking advantage of me . Heard an AC/DC song and enjoyed it on the way. Made me think of you. For those about to Rock We salute you. You are truly awesome with your endeavour (devour?) so I salute you.

FD

Another thing I like you MMM and I do like to argue and sometimes be that Devils Advocate because it makes for great conversational exchanges.

I do love going down but do limit the women to that. And they love that to a point that it's all they think about sometimes. One gal had held my head down there and when I was ready to sink her with my flesh torpedo she never let me up. Well not till she was satisfied. Now that's hot.

Another gal, I would just go down on her when she was on the phone.We would be sitting naked on her sofa and she would display her lovely girl for me.... Sorry not interested at the moment. Then the phone would ring and I would get busy just to distract her. Now women are smarter than men and for some reason when I was over she would be getting lots of phone calls? Hmmmm
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 3:16 PM by Fishdude.)
01-19-2014 3:08 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3382
Thanks received:
1805 thanks in 889 posts

01-19-2014 5:33 PM

(01-19-2014 3:08 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  A piece of bread to do what? My fwb just drove me home after getting me drunk and taking advantage of me . Heard an AC/DC song and enjoyed it on the way. Made me think of you. For those about to Rock We salute you. You are truly awesome with your endeavour (devour?) so I salute you.

FD

Another thing I like you MMM and I do like to argue and sometimes be that Devils Advocate because it makes for great conversational exchanges.

I do love going down but do limit the women to that. And they love that to a point that it's all they think about sometimes. One gal had held my head down there and when I was ready to sink her with my flesh torpedo she never let me up. Well not till she was satisfied. Now that's hot.

Another gal, I would just go down on her when she was on the phone.We would be sitting naked on her sofa and she would display her lovely girl for me.... Sorry not interested at the moment. Then the phone would ring and I would get busy just to distract her. Now women are smarter than men and for some reason when I was over she would be getting lots of phone calls? Hmmmm

The bread is for sopping up that pussy juice; and that's just to give her something to talk about later on in life. "Girl, I had a man sop up my pussy juice! And he served me a licking fit for a Queen!"

The ONLY thing that makes it great for me, Fishy, is having it requested. It's only good to me, IF it's good to her. Training1

I'd rather be kept around for oral services/sex than used for funds. I'm sorry, but I've come to the conclusion that those are the ONLY TWO reasons. Fool

AS THE WORLD TURNS! Search
01-19-2014 5:33 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 6:37 PM

Ok triple M I so prefer rye bread. You put the man in MANkind.

Rule 1. Never say you are sorry . I respect all that you have said and you like what you like.

Rule 2 . Respect the pussy. It is fantastic . I would like to hear some woman's point of views on this topic. I know you women are reading this but don't be shy and please do respond.

We are all gentlemen here and myself And my friend MMM would love to hear your responses .
01-19-2014 6:37 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 6:44 PM

women Those of you that read our perverse threads. Myself and freinds do want to hear your commentary. Please be forthcoming and not shy.
01-19-2014 6:44 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 6:47 PM

So Women let's have a discussion about oral sex
01-19-2014 6:47 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 9:53 PM

So triple M ladies do not want to talk about oral sex? In my experiences I have found that many of lady do not feel clean about themselves and do not want you to go down on them..now myself being 50 years old never been married I have had sex with over 200 women. Not kidding. And many feel that they may not be clean and don't want you to have a negative experience.

They do give blowjobs but that's what they see in the movies and seems to be expected.

I should start a thread on what is the best blowjob one has received. But another day.
01-19-2014 9:53 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 10:12 PM

I did meat a woman that gave me good head. I have had head from more than 200 women but there was one that stood out from all the rest.

I would say that women that like to suck cock give good head. Met a lot. I live in an oil town and used to do some searching for women on icq. Met one we chatted .she worked for Chevron and I worked for my oil company . We were having a conversation one day ( I should say we were intimate once before ). I told her that she needed to blow me.? How.
I said you figure it out and I don't want one word out of you. So she took me into a bathroom at Chevron and proceeded to do things to my penis. She told me before they she never stops sucking till her head is pushed away. Alas , it gets sensitive so I had to push way . But never a word was spoken .". Tell you about the best blowjob next time.

FD
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 10:14 PM by Fishdude.)
01-19-2014 10:12 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 10:25 PM

So triple M do you get the same. A lot of women think they give the best blowjobs but that is not true. I have had one that was incredible and this woman had the secret. Keep in mind I have had blow jobs by lots.
And I did realize that there is some magic to it is incredible but will only tell the women

FD
01-19-2014 10:25 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1282 thanks in 525 posts

01-19-2014 10:53 PM

Ok just 1 more storey . When I was a younger whipper snapper in Universty I took this gal back to my dorm. Wanted to go down on her since I thought it would be great. Now this is where it gets very unusual for me and not having experience at doing this.mI proceeded to go down on her and she had a very fleshy pussy.her clit was covered . When I took it into mouth it was filled with flesh? Is this normal did I think' but her labia had so much flesh I was confused .
I do not kid you if you put it in your mouth,it will be full.

Anyways I love the girl. So all is well.

Eat that triple M and you will fatten up
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014 10:58 PM by Fishdude.)
01-19-2014 10:53 PM

Share This Thread