Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tiger's Juices
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 235
Thanks received:
638 thanks in 248 posts

Tiger's Juices
01-24-2011 12:52 AM

Got a changes to do some testing alone (meaning without GF around). The lucky Pheromone product this night was Tigers Juices from Paradise 7. Shipping was slow in my opinon (spoiled by AD) but wasn't a big surprise as the process was fully explained before ordering.

Cut to the chase:
Three drops applied, one behind each ear and one split between the wirsts. OK, got to the club said hello to all known friends. Spotted an older lady standing at bar, I walked up order a drink (coke I don't drink alcohol). I made some remark about where your boyfriend, I got her total history for the next 15 minutes. I finally walk away with an ear full, but this poor woman turned into my stalker for the next two hours intill she figure out that I wasn't really interested. TJ filpped a switch and this poor lady who was just standing at the bar when I approched her turned into a woman on a mission.

Target 2
This woman I've known of her for awhile, chated here and there nothing deep. After 8 or 9 minutes of talking she looks into my eyes and saids "I was to be good tonight". I come back with "you're good for every night as far as I'm concern". She laughs (thank God) and saids, "no my boyfriend can show up at anytime now and your doing something to me, "I was to be good". I play it off and we dance, real sexual stuff. She was turned on, anyway 40 minutes later boyfriend still has'nt show up, I ask if she want to go and get something to eat. She saids "all I heard is sex" I come back with "I'm pretty sure we can find that on the menu someplace".

As always (I over do it) I run to the bathroom sprayed a total of 7.14 mcg of none on. I Let up on my pursuit a little and mingle around a little (catch and release thing). When I get back to her, we talk for 5 or ten minutes and she runs off. I don't think it was a OD cause she kept coming back and then she'ld runs off again . My guess is the none just pushed her over the top. She dose this for the rest of the night and I'm just enjoying the hell out of it.

At the end of the night, I had a good time with TJ and it definitely needs more testing. Walked up to target 2 and said "your boyfriend never showed up tonight ". With a sad face she saids yea, and then planned a wet tongue filled kiss on me. She then asked me "would you have showned up for that" . I smiled and said, "I'll see you next week".

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2011 2:02 PM by kmacc45.)
01-24-2011 12:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot

kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
638 thanks in 248 posts

RE: Tiger's Juices
01-25-2011 9:27 AM

Thinking back on the reaction of Target 2, before and after the applying of none. I would have to say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I'm a newbie and I'm not trying to be all that in the Pheromone world. But this none thing can be so hyped up that you think that the only way to go.True Charisma (True Pheromones) and Tigers (Paradise 7), both without none, has opened a door to a new world of mone thinking.

I say this because maybe there alot of guys out there saying this stuff isn't working for me. I say look at the differance mixes out there, some of this stuff without none is fantastic.

Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2011 9:30 AM by kmacc45.)
01-25-2011 9:27 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, dbot, kentdave
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
638 thanks in 248 posts

Tiger's Juices is awesome!
02-14-2011 12:51 PM

4:00pm sunday afternoon
A friend of mine from the club calls and ask: what doing? I response, just watching T.V. She replies, "the grammy are on tonight want to watch with me". O.K. I know what you guys are thinking and that is she was in the mood before I got there.

Backing up a liitle bit, I must tell you that there was one other occasion that I was at here house (about a week ago) and wearing tigers juice. On that eventful night, things were cooked and severed. But in the early morning hours, a feeling of guilt came over her and it was explained to me, that an internet boyfriend was coming and this wasn't suppose to happen. We made a promise to never say a word about it and life would go on like it never happen.

Six drops of Tigers Juices with the original Creed Green Irish Tweed (my opinon the best carrier scent in the world bar none). Long story short, at the end of three hour of the grammy. She quickly turns the T.V. off put on some music and saids to me "I can't stand this, I'm f**king you tonight". A song that was up for an award and whenever annouced I got a Deer in the headlights stares from her.

Internet boyfriend still coming, we still have a secret and Tigers Juice should be named I.C.S.M (I can't stop myself). One thing I've notice about Tigers Juice is, if they have the slightest interest in you and you can get pass the twenty minutes exposure time (and of course you have some game). They will reciprocate when you make your move.

Tigers Juice is a rock solid in my stable.

02-14-2011 12:51 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 263 posts

02-15-2011 5:35 AM

Thanks for a great report on this. I think i am going to try this one myself.
As Tigers Juice is claimed to take a while to fully see the effect, i think it was about 20 minutes. Would you say that you should have to stay with the woman all those 20 minuttes?
Lets say you sits besides a woman for about 5 minutes only, and she then goes to the toilet for 5-10 minutes before she comes back, would that make the effect less effective? Or maybe its enough to let her have a sniff on me, then go away and come back twenty minutes laterEek
Did you got any experience on that?
02-15-2011 5:35 AM
kmacc45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
638 thanks in 248 posts

02-15-2011 8:36 AM

(02-15-2011 5:35 AM)Q-Tips Wrote:  Thanks for a great report on this. I think i am going to try this one myself.
As Tigers Juice is claimed to take a while to fully see the effect, i think it was about 20 minutes. Would you say that you should have to stay with the woman all those 20 minuttes?
Lets say you sits besides a woman for about 5 minutes only, and she then goes to the toilet for 5-10 minutes before she comes back, would that make the effect less effective? Or maybe its enough to let her have a sniff on me, then go away and come back twenty minutes laterEek
Did you got any experience on that?

What I've notice is it's a collective, when you have your target comfined (you and her alone, livingroom, bedroom, dinning room) with a good carrier scent (why I love Green Irish) that stink up the room. It dosen't matter where they go in the house. At club target had too many options. Tiger did its job, but target kept running away. I've learned to use some other product for attraction, but when time came for one on one Tiger was a sure fire way to go under the right conditions. What I also love about Tiger was, my target most of the time tells me what their feeling, no guessing.
Once again I must repeat, game is important. If your target has the slightest bit of interest in you, Tiger going to unlesh it.

02-15-2011 8:36 AM

extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 778
Thanks received:
259 thanks in 132 posts

06-12-2011 4:07 AM

This sounds like Turn Up The Heat from AD for me, doesn´t it?

Talk to you soon.
06-12-2011 4:07 AM
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 165 posts

06-12-2011 4:12 AM

Actually TJ doesnt contain none like Turn Up The Heat does
06-12-2011 4:12 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 784
Thanks received:
699 thanks in 263 posts

06-12-2011 4:23 AM

(06-12-2011 4:07 AM)extraballislit Wrote:  This sounds like Turn Up The Heat from AD for me, doesn´t it?

Talk to you soon.

Its also worth mention that you're not supose to see any effect before 15-20 minutes with TJ. It comes out as a passion. But if the person dont have a passion for you, but another guy sitting beside you, the passion will come out towards him and not you.
06-12-2011 4:23 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit, mengster
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 146 posts

11-05-2011 6:18 PM

I must post my experience with TIGER JUICE.

after reading the web page at Paradise7 and reading more about it here, i went and bought some.

Yes shipping took awhile.

And after using it a few times, there was one that really zinged.
I had gone to a marriage counselling session with my wife, who was pregnant, and had worn 1/2 to a whole packet of "Perception" from Love Scent. Kindof a good session, we didn't fight too much.

anyway,

Later, after getting home, my wife was at the computer and I had put some TIGER JUICE on my hand and went up and rubbed her neck. A few minutes later she said that she was "TINGLING" "DOWN THERE" sorry but my wife doesn't talk dirty much, and that was a verbatim quote. Then she gave me the eyes, and the works.

So, for the other times, TIGER JUICE didn't produce much, but after 2 hours of "Perception" which is a gel pack of None, A-nol, B-nol, Androsterone it did something that I will say

THANKYOU for.

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,JERK,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
11-05-2011 6:18 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, idontknow

halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 896
Thanks received:
1777 thanks in 916 posts

11-06-2011 8:54 AM

so Tiger Juice on it's own didn't do much until you added Perception from another company? Don't you attribute that success to Perception then?
11-06-2011 8:54 AM

Share This Thread