Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Thundr Excessive XS Assessment
thundr
calm like a bomb

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1187
Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 394 posts

Thundr Excessive XS Assessment
09-12-2012 2:38 AM

Im creating this thread to review the product line of Pheromone XS created by SteveO.. All in one thread.

In the excitement of a brilliant alchemist dropping bombs on the world of pheromones, many scattered reviews and threads have sprung to life. Great testing done by very keen eyes abound in this part of the forest. Here is where I want to carve a few initials in this growing tree.

In this single thread I will review many XS products. All reviews from everyone are welcome. If not, well Im about to rock out with my clock out. haha thats not what you thought I was gonna say was it..
Onward.

To stick with my forest theme for a bit I am going to begin a small sapling in the form of a scent package review of a very outdoors smelling scent. I got a sample of this from the company in my most recent purchase.

Fresh Musk
Male Cover Scent

Patchouli/Vetiver/Fir. One spray to the wrist one to the chest. Very soothing and earthy with a hint of smoke. Heavy woody mix with a bit of sweet spiciness. Very grounding and relaxing.

Upon spraying this scent on me I was reminded I had worn it before. I believe the Ascend Monstrosity I had purchased awhile back came with this scent package. Musk is not usually my splash of choice but the drydown on this one smells ok on me. I really like the comfortable feeling it evokes after wearing it awhile.

Currently I have Vibe XS, Flirt XS, Ascend Monstrosity, Cohesion (now empty), Bliss XS, Evolve XS, Fresh musk male cover scent.

To promote continuity I will cut and paste my monstrosity review in the post below this one. Like I said I am trying to condense things a bit. A few excerpts from my humble journal will be added soon as well as more product reviews and opinions as I get the time to write them and/or test them.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 2:39 AM by thundr.)
09-12-2012 2:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DGamer, kenpachi, Glidarn, Pheroman, CanadianGuy45, bored4life, extraballislit, D_Darko, Hurakan, Bliss, SteveO

D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 50 posts

RE: Thundr Excessive XS Assessment
09-12-2012 3:54 PM

Bring it on! Especially looking forward to reading your assessment of Vibe, Bliss and Flirt. But I've gotta ask, no SOB? Wink
09-12-2012 3:54 PM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 394 posts

09-12-2012 5:34 PM

(09-12-2012 3:54 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Bring it on! Especially looking forward to reading your assessment of Vibe, Bliss and Flirt. But I've gotta ask, no SOB? Wink

Ive worn all 3 now just need to wrangle up a bit of time to review them. I wore Bliss today in fact.

No SOB yet. Im still uber excited about it but I decided to stall on it due to my decision to do some work on the buildup routine. I figured if I bought SOB early I will not use it for another week or 2. With New Pheromone Additive dripping out of every pore right now, SOB would not be as effective as it will be in a couple weeks off the routine. I'll just get it then.

Vibe and Bliss I wanted to try sooner bc Ive never experienced aRone sulfate yet. I had an early feeling that the buildup routine and Vibe were gonna create a masterful symphony. It did. Last weekend was AWESOME and the old none and badass Vibe were culprits in the fun for sure. I've worn Vibe a few times already since I got it and its nothing short of amazing. IMO Vibe to Steve is like Glace to Chris. Both are magnificent works of pheromone artistry. The more I wear Vibe the more I figure it out and it is really growing on me as one of my fav products out there right now. Steve could rename Vibe to Aura and it would still fit.

09-12-2012 5:34 PM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, fluffygirl12, Shelly B, D_Darko, extraballislit, shadowknight, SteveO, bored4life
D_Darko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 174
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 50 posts

Yesterday 12:50 AM

(09-12-2012 5:34 PM)thundr Wrote:  Ive worn all 3 now just need to wrangle up a bit of time to review them. I wore Bliss today in fact.

No SOB yet. Im still uber excited about it but I decided to stall on it due to my decision to do some work on the buildup routine. I figured if I bought SOB early I will not use it for another week or 2. With New Pheromone Additive dripping out of every pore right now, SOB would not be as effective as it will be in a couple weeks off the routine. I'll just get it then.

Vibe and Bliss I wanted to try sooner bc Ive never experienced aRone sulfate yet. I had an early feeling that the buildup routine and Vibe were gonna create a masterful symphony. It did. Last weekend was AWESOME and the old none and badass Vibe were culprits in the fun for sure. I've worn Vibe a few times already since I got it and its nothing short of amazing. IMO Vibe to Steve is like Glace to Chris. Both are magnificent works of pheromone artistry. The more I wear Vibe the more I figure it out and it is really growing on me as one of my fav products out there right now.
Steve could rename Vibe to Aura and it would still fit.

You're right, SOB probably wouldn't gel well with the buildup routine at this point. Better save it for later. Vibe is on top of my wishlist at the moment. Will get it soon with another order of ACE.
Yesterday 12:50 AM
Thanks given by smartkid
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 394 posts

Today 11:51 AM

Here is the report on the Ascend Monstrosity. It is discontinued but I still have it and use it on occasion like an Ascend app. I do not have regular Ascend yet so I cannot fully compare the 2 and try to figure out the differences. Im not going to cut and paste the whole long winded review of monster here, just gonna link it to not clutter up the thread with stuff thats already been reviewed previously.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Monster-in-My-Closet

Bliss XS

I got the unscented version. Ive worn Bliss enough now I can fully gauge what it does to me and somewhat for others. In fact Im wearing it right now. lol

I really like it for work. My profession deals with alot of people interaction. Many of these people are sick and/or dying. Some just need a bit of coaching to return to normal health status, some are sadly beyond that point. A "feel good" product is perfect for these types of environments.

Bliss XS is effective at just 1 spray. I read somewhere that Steve said its really not that much more effective when dealing out multiple sprays as compared to one. Thats a pretty honest statement and I agree. Ive tested Bliss at 1, 2, 3, 4 sprays and the effect is the same down the line as just one spray. I have not gone down to 1/2 spray yet, but I am going to just to see if it still brings the Bliss.

Self effects are pleasant. Slight uplifted mood and overall well being. Its not dramatic so dont think you are going to spray and in 20 min bounce off the walls in complete and total glee Ren and Stimpy style. It does, however, bring a light and cheerful feeling when applied. I have also noticed that jokes are easier to generate and tell with this stuff. Usually about 10 to 20 min for the full effects to sink in with me.

Effects on others: Male and female react equally to Bliss and the effects are not any different than the self effects listed above. It does the same to ppl as it is doing to you. A light cheery mood boost that is slight but noticeable. Being subject in the cloud for the same time as self effects seem to be true as well. 20 min in your cloud and you see them getting a bit more hyper, talkative, and smiling more. Self effects and effects on others are symbiotic. Meaning they feed off each other. Its a bit contagious as you are in good spirits, they get in good spirits and everyone gets a bit "blissful."

Cons: I do feel a bit on the beta side when I put it on. Not sure what that is all about. Sometimes I get all chatty Carl with it on. Still need to figure that part out (Hi A-nol). Nothing extreme but I get a bit goofy with it on. Its not an emasculator, it just kinda pulls away from my normal baseline. Sometimes this is a good thing as it softens up my signature some and allows for icebreaking communication to my clients and others around me. I can deal with a bit of beta feeling when I am feeling good and talkative.

Now that I have pretty much figured out Bliss standalone, I do think I am going to add a tad of A-Androsterone to the next app. Tease it away form the unisex theme and give it a bit more of a male edge but not enough to make it intimidating. Gonna see what that adds or subtracts from the blend.

Im going to rock Vibe all weekend long and peg this thing once and for all. Early thoughts are is that it is powerhouse. Ive got a good understanding of it, just need to look a bit deeper to fully understand its intricacies. Review coming soon.

Today 11:51 AM
Thanks given by halo0073, eyeofra, bored4life, Shelly B, SteveO, 2Soon2Care

Hurakan
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
51 thanks in 30 posts

Today 12:55 PM

Great post Thundr, looking foward to your report on Vibe. I will be getting Vibe and Bliss prob today, and cant wait to check them out. Sounds like maybe Wolf + Bliss might have some synergy.
Today 12:55 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, thundr
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 601
Thanks received:
723 thanks in 239 posts

Today 4:34 PM

That's the beauty of the Unisexy, you can tale it where you wantSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am.
Today 4:34 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 820
Thanks received:
1111 thanks in 468 posts

Today 4:37 PM

I'm working Bliss and Vibe with enough Desire Me to cause erase male impotence in small mobile geographic centers....

Under those circumstances - you can not call either one Unisexy per see - the overall tone is common if I were to spray it on a man - but trust me - I'm working that tone from a woman's perspective when I come wearing it with cops...

My Best,
Shelly B
Today 4:37 PM
Thanks given by thundr
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 124
Thanks received:
459 thanks in 262 posts

Today 4:45 PM

Nice - Bliss is going on my next order!

Fun Kit
Alpha Dream - L2K, Fast Burn & Slow Burn Glace, Alfa Maschio, Androstadienone, Pregnenolone
Luv Essentials - MAG, Aware
HAX - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O
True Pheromones - True Alpha oil, True Instinct oil, True Love, The Gilroy patches
Homebrew - D3, Pregnenolone, 7-Keto DHEA
Today 4:45 PM
Thanks given by thundr

Share This Thread