Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thrill of the Chase...
Snoopyace
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
496 thanks in 232 posts

Big Grin Thrill of the Chase...
03-29-2013 4:33 PM

This is an older post from the Love Potion forum but I felt guided to post it here today so here it is...

I was recently reminded that I had a sniffee of this scent sitting around gathering dust (not because I don't like it, but because I have WAY too many colognes lying around anymore.)

First, the scent. I really like this scent quite a bit. It is a smooth, sort of spicy scent that has a hint of vanilla sort of hovering in the background. This is my kind of scent and one I can totally pull off. Don't be put off by the vanilla because it is not a sweet, cloying scent at all. This is a spicy, slightly woodsy, slightly vanilla scent. I like it a lot and everyone I've asked has given me the thumbs up as well. My fiancé is not really into artisan fragrances but she said this smelled nice which for her is a glowing endorsement.

The Hunter Trapper phero blend is a relatively simple blend by today's standards but it does draw attention if the well crafted scent doesn't draw people in on its own. It is androstenone, androsterone and beta-androstenol. This blend strikes me as a bit more serious than some (try SS4M or even Heart Throb for more happy sexy vibes) but it does draw people to you and thanks to the beta-androstenol it will definitely make people feel comfortable enough to share with you. I wore this out and about and people that I knew (as well as a few I didn't) velcroed themselves to me and started talking. And talking... and talking. I had a pretty blond (35 y/o) Deer in the headlights me and try to keep me from leaving when I was trying to go. My beautiful woman wasn't really touchy feely but she definitely acted like she was even more into me than usual and yes, it does lead to more private activities. Not something that often happens during the day. I LOVE the scent and find that the phero blend works well for me and my chemistry. Good stuff.

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
03-29-2013 4:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, doctordonald, NuTrix, halo0073, fluffygirl12, PhoenixOnFyre119

doctordonald
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Thrill of the Chase...
03-29-2013 6:33 PM

sounds like cool stuff.
sounds like cool stuff.
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2013 6:33 PM by doctordonald.)
03-29-2013 6:33 PM
Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Thrill of the Chase...
04-22-2013 9:23 AM

Didn't do much for me but thanks anyway for the report.
04-22-2013 9:23 AM

Share This Thread