Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on Vibe
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1346
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 377 posts

Thoughts on Vibe
05-27-2015 3:11 PM

Well, seems I'm a late comer to the Pheromone XS party, but I think it's still bumping. Sun bespectacled

In my attempt to test one product at a time, I find it difficult to keep track of my observations and tend to forget them when I start moving on to new products.. At this time I'm still finding the discipline to refrain from mixing and/or using one product one day and then using another the next as it makes it harder to determine if the mone actually works for me or if it's just my mood or it's due to other external factors (in the same setting, of course).

So hopefully finding the time to report will help me keep track of my assessments on how a product actually works for me. Here goes!

I've used Vibe alone two days in a row this week, and so far the key points I've found are as follows:

The self effects of Vibe give you a sense of a cool, calm, confident, and grounded demeanor and mindset. I do agree that it could lead you to feel introverted and stuck in your head; to me, though, it wasn't overbearing as I sometimes get a bit introverted when I have one of those days without mones (PMS?? lol). The introversion I experienced felt more like an increased sense of self awareness..

Vibe's effects on others felt to me like they could see in you the same things that you sense in yourself when you experience its self effects--cool, calm, confident, grounded. Instead of you opening people, they open you. They approach you as though you're someone they could trust, learn from, share (possibly personal) things with, and look up to.

All in all it's becoming a fast favorite as I am typically talkative and sometimes worry that my energy becomes exhaustive..This helps change that pace. Girl in love

So moving forward to sharing my experiences wearing it for the past two days.. Prankster2

5/26

I started with 2 sprays (should have started with one, but couldn't help myself lol. I'll do 1 tomorrow): 2 spray spread between my wrists and spread to the sides and front of my neck.

Self effects: I felt calm and confident, which inevitably led me to stand and sit up straight and hold my chin up. It was a confident feeling without getting cocky. Like I just knew my self worth and what I'm capable of.

Setting: Morning class

Others: waiting outside of class, I sat against the wall. After about less than 5 minutes, a girl I've never spoken to before sits next to me (there was a lot of space everywhere) and goes "so do you really need the book for the class? Have you studied" So I proceeded to respond. This isn't necessarily an abnormal occurrence since I tend to randomly chat with people like she just did, but she had a smile on her face and her body was positioned towards me as though she was really engaged in talking to me.. safe to say she didn't just do it to break the awkwardness of silence and make small talk. Even when we walked into class she kept talking to me.

5 minutes into entering the classroom, the girl I went to HS with eons ago sat next to me and started asking me about how my weekend was (she's been cool with me, but she doesnt usually initiate small talk or take the initiative to ask how I've been). So i proceeded to talk about my weekend, but didn't elaborate much. I returned the question, and she started talking to me about really personal things---things that would most likely gross people out. Now she didn't know I'm a nurse at this point and was well aware that whatever she shared with me would have grossed anyone else out. When the teacher came, he asked how everybody's weekend was, and people randomly responded with whatever activity they did, and I simply responded "I ate (I'm a fat man trapped in a tiny girl's body lol)" For some reason out of all the responses he got, he responded only to mine and said "you only eat on weekends?" as a joke and I just smiled. Later on, after class, I was chatting with the girl I went to HS with and she goes "you wanna see something really gross?" She then proceeds to sticking her tongue out to reveal that it's been stained black (it was a side effect from one of the meds she was taking, but she didnt know this then). I attributed this openness to Vibe as well.

5/27

1 spray spread on wrists and sides of neck.

Self effects: I felt like I had an oncoming headache initially, but it eventually went away. Same feeling of being calm, collected, confident, and self aware.

Others: Today we had a test, so everyone was basically looking over their notes. My not typically chatty classmate started chatting with me about the test. While that was going on, an asian girl sitting behind the empty seat to my right (she was sitting next to other people) tapped my shoulders and asked me something about the test. Before the test, the professor proceeded to explaining how the test will go. While he was doing this, he was glancing around the room but also making eye contact with me as if he was talking directly to me.

More to follow when more tests are done, but so far, I'm liking this stuff! Ill give myself a few more days to fully test it before I move on to other products (including Primal Women, which I'm beta testing Girl in love)

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.

Personality type: ENFP

My journal: True Life Olfactory Vibe
05-27-2015 3:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, Ekscentra, raikahoken, whisper, NuTrix, Futureman, Walsh77, Defguy

Futureman
If not now, where?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 62 posts

RE: Thoughts on Vibe
08-30-2015 2:46 PM

Nice report. I've been looking for extensive reviews on Vibe. I've had it on my shelf for a year, and ideally it should be perfect for me given my aims, but I didn't notice much when trying it as a mone-novice. It's one of the least discussed mixes in XS's regular catalog, but I think it deserves another trial.

Beer
08-30-2015 2:46 PM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
744 thanks in 377 posts

08-30-2015 11:09 PM

Thanks Futureman Smile I find it to be a nice social for environments where you want to feel and be seem as calm, cool, and competent. Not as upbeat, happy, and motor mouth as other socials, but it definitely makes you feel aware and well-composed.

08-30-2015 11:09 PM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 62 posts

08-31-2015 9:00 AM

(08-30-2015 11:09 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I find it to be a nice social for environments where you want to feel and be seem as calm, cool, and competent....[I]t definitely makes you feel aware and well-composed.

That's precisely what I'm looking for. It strikes me as a natural complement to Wolf (friendly/approachable alpha). I'll report so long as I get some of the effects I'm seeking.

Beer
08-31-2015 9:00 AM
BeautifulEnigma
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
744 thanks in 377 posts

08-31-2015 12:05 PM

Just a heads up though that its self effects aren't as light as wolf. There's a slight introversion from it..

08-31-2015 12:05 PM

Share This Thread