Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thought's on HAX and Wingman Products.
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1489 thanks in 672 posts

Thought's on HAX and Wingman Products.
02-28-2013 2:09 AM

Just like my mini-journal in Steve's XS section, I plan on testing some Hax products extensively. This one will not be as through and less consistent as I simply do not have the time to test everything I have in stock.

Right to it...

Black Ops

My first Hax product I tested was Black Ops. four sprays, two on each forearm, two on chest under a shirt. I planned on a late night out at a lounge to discuss business with a friend, and go to eat after.

Black Ops is an interesting product. I read reviews just enough to pick which Hax products I wanted to buy, and ignored the specifics to get a fair assertion on these bad boys.

I do not have a handle on it yet. I did liken the effects to an easier to manage AV. It is approachable, social, and attraction. I had friends warmly addressing me, asking and valuing my opinion, more so than usual. It helped with the business aspect of the night.

If you have read any of my journals or findings, I have a usual target, an engaged woman I like to flirt with. Middle Eastern and she has a Phero nose. I consistently ask what scent I am wearing and if I am 'hi'.

A while ago she tried to hook me up with her friend. She has the opinion I am a man whore and need to find 'the one'. To her its a good middle eastern girl. She is curvy and her friend is slender and a pretty face.

Well, my flirt buddy, Laura will be her name, and her friend, Jasmine, were next to each other chatting. I pulled up a chair and started chatting to Laura, ignoring her friend. They began to talk about me in Arabic, glancing, and laughing. Every so often I would get Jasmine to look at me and play with her hair. I tried to ignore them and have fun.

Laura got up to do some work and keep bumping into me, and she hit me a few times and got touchy. I normally get touchy, she very seldom initiates.

My buddy is a slayer with the ladies, and he has an eye for talent. He tried to pick up Jasmine. He spoke with her, she would look at me. He hugged her, and she came over to say goodbye to me twice and not him. He is by all accounts better looking and in far better shape.

I have never not seen him at the very least number close a girl, but he failed. Black Ops was working.

Things got dull, so we bounced to eat. Last time I was at this venue I was HAMMERED and insulted a waitress. I tease and insult this poor shy girl all the time, well, not insult. None the less, we banter a bit but she often shy's away.

Today she came up and asked if I was drunk tonight. I said no. She then went to the register and keep glancing over at me, making eye contact. It was so often that it became obvious, this never occurs with her. I have a thing for her, so I was very happy by this. The only other products which hit her are Cohesion and L2K. She began to stare a few times. Very nice reaction.

Total night was a success. I need to test Black Ops out a bit more. I am impressed with the first run.

Thoughts, initial, on the effects:

-Ice Breaker
-Clear Attraction
-Flirty
-Serious Conversation with male friends
-Respect

I have a good eye, and nose for effects. I will eventually delve into how Black Ops works in the near future and expand on effects.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-28-2013 2:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, Mars82, Vladimir

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
Thought's on HAX and Wingman Products. - KIMBA - 02-28-2013 2:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Jojje's run at wingman products Jojje 10 841 12-08-2013 6:16 AM
Last Post: Jojje
  Wingman Black Label versus Wingman 9+O AnthonyJFranks 7 1,851 04-24-2012 2:16 PM
Last Post: Sptsmed
  Wingman Products Pheroman 20 5,357 02-02-2012 10:56 PM
Last Post: HakanRahl